I2. I Missed You

The Path

Kai snapped out of his thoughts when Jieun locked eyes with him. She frowned, "Are you just gonna stand there?"

He hesitantly walked into the room forcing a smile. Soyoon frowned and grabbed Jieun. "Unni, do you have any diarrhea medicine? Jieun said that her stomach was hurting." Soyoon asked Eunbi and everybody in the room chuckled. Jieun glared at Soyoon. The other just shrugged it off.

"Uhhh... yeah, it's upstairs in the bathroom." *What the heck are you doing?* Eunbi thought. Soyoon glared at Jieun and glanced back at Eunbi. *I'll tell you later.* Soyoon replied, letting Eunbi hear her thoughts and the other nodded in understanding. She dragged Jieun up the stairs and shoved her in Eunbi's room.

-

"Diarrhea!? Really?!" Jieun yelled.

"Unni... I heard Kai's thoughts and he said he saw you at the town." Soyoon looked at Jieun menacingly.

"HE WHAT!!!!??? No he didn't if he did he would've called me or somet-" Jieun stopped. *Call me... OMG!!! That was him!* Jieun thought.

"Him? Who was 'him'?" Soyoon asked.

"When I went to town, I heard somebody call my name, but when I looked back, nobody was there. I thought it was one of those bad people Ara was talking about so I hurriedly went into an alley and teleported back to the house." Jieun looked at Soyoon.

"Was that bad?" She facepalmed herself.

"He followed you and I guess when he went to the alley you just disappeared. He said something about you vanishing."

"Soyoon! Wipe his memory away!" Jieun said frantically.

"Hold on! I can't just wipe it away, he might've told the guys and they're gonna think it's weird that he suddenly forgot about the whole thing." Soyoon inquired. Jieun slumped down on Eunbi's bed in defeat.

-

            *Way to go Jieun. Not even one day back and you're ALREADY screwing things up.* She thought and felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we can figure something out. Not anytime soon, but we'll handle it. We ARE the chosen ones." Soyoon beamed and Jieun cracked a faint smile.

"Come on. I can hear our parents thoughts a mile away. Let's go downstairs before they come." Soyoon grabbed Jieun's hand and pulled her up leading to the door. Once they stepped into the hallway and headed to the stairs, they saw Kai coming up and Jieun froze. Soyoon let go of her hand. *Don't ask anything about the incident at the town.* Soyoon thought ordering Kai. Kai snapped out of his trance.

"All I can do is prolong his curiousity, I can't keep him from asking forever. Good luck." Soyoon whispered and winked at Jieun leaving the two alone.

*SOYOON!!! Don't leave! I know you hear me!* Jieun's thoughts were halted when Kai came closer to her.

"Uhh.. H-Hi" Jieun awkwardly started.

"I just wanted to know if you were alright." He said and Jieun softened at the thought. She smiled. "I'm fine, thanks for worrying though." she nudged him and he blushed. "What? Is 'THE KIM JONGIN' blushing!?" she and he blushed even harder. *Dang! What happened to him when we were gone?* She thought.

"I-I... mi-... I... you..." he stuttered and Jieun chuckled. *Has he always been this cute?* she thought and hugged him. He stiffened at the contact. *What the?? She's hugging me...*

She hugged him tightly, "I missed you too." she said. Shrugging off his curiousity, he hugged her back. *You don't know how much I missed you.* he thought and sighed.

-

"KELLY!!!!!" she heard her mom's voice boom all around the house. She abruptly let go of Kai. *Nice timing Mrs. Lee!* "Come on." she said and pushed him towards the stairs. When she saw her mom she couldn't hold in her happiness and lunged towards her.

"Jieun~ah!!!" her mom embraced her so tightly that she didn't even care that she could barely breathe. She started tearing up. Eunbi heard droplets of rain outside and grew alert.

"The weatherman said that it was going to be sunny today... this is weird." Mr. Park said. Soyoon nudged Dayoung. She quickly put her hands in her pockets so that nobody would see her fingers glowing. She needed to stop Jieun from from using her powers. Soon enough the sun started shining brightly again. *Jieun. Calm your emotions.* Soyoon spoke to her. Jieun quickly realized and wiped her tears away. *Oops sorry.* she thought and Soyoon just shook her head. "Something weird is going on..." Baekhyun whispered to Kai and the other nodded.

~

Soon enough the parents were all gathered there. All the guys and the police were there too. Soyoon explained to them that they just had a little mishap in the mountains and that their phones didn't have any signal so they couldn't call. Their reasoning wasn't clear and people started to question them. It took almost the whole afternoon trying to convice them. Finally, Soyoon had enough of it and yelled, "LET IT GO." and as expected, they did and moved on. The police left and told them that the investigation would be halted.

*Way to lose your temper Soyoon.* Eunbi thought and earned a pout from the other.

"Come on, let's go honey..." Soyoon was whisked away by her mom.

"You girls have school tomorrow." The girls grumbled.

"But we just got back..." Soyoon whined.

"You've missed enough school as it is young lady... Your GPA is at risk." Her mom argued.

"Can't I just miss one more day?" Soyoon begged. *Dude!!! You can control her mind!!! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BEGGING?!!!* Jieun yelled in her head. Soyoon facepalmed herself. "I'm so stupid." she mumbled.

"Omma... I don't want to go to school tomorrow..." she said sternly and her mom quickly smiled. "Okay then dear.. go whenever you want to." Her mom beamed and headed out. Soyoon smiled at her friends triumphantly, yet felt bad that she just controlled her mother's thoughts.

"See you guys tomorrow!!!!" she yelled and left. The guys were dumbfounded. *What the hell just happened?* Lay thought. Her mom never let's her miss school unless she's on the verge of dying. The guys gave each other knowing glances. They were all thinking the same thing.

"Come on Dayoung." her mom called for her and she jumped up off the couch. "See you guys tomorrow."  she waved at them and headed for the door.

"I'm coming with you!!!!" Dayoung was halted by a voice, she looked back and saw Chanyeol prancing towards her. She rolled her eyes in annoyance. *He probably needs a ride home again... He better be happy that our parents are bestfriends.* 

"Come on!" she grumbled and grabbed his hand. "OWWW!!!" he yelled. The others looked at them.

"What the hell was that?!" he yelled and looked down at his hand. It was turning red. The guys hurriedly rushed to them and took a look at his hand. They all gasped.

Dayoung bit her lip in nervousness. *What do I say... OMG!!!!!!* She thought and started fidgeting. Eunbi peeved a way into the crowd and towards her friend. Sure enough she saw Dayoung's skin turning red and not the blushing kind either, she gasped.

"OKAY!!!!!! EVERYBODY OUT!!!!!" Eunbi pushed everybody out of the door hurriedly, even Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"B-But... I need a ride...." Chanyeol whined.

"Luhan, please give him a ride..." Eunbi asked and Luhan hesitantly nodded. He looked back at Dayoung and saw her head hanging low, hiding her face. "Come on.." he dragged Chanyeol to his car.

"Hyung... my hand~~~~" Luhan flicked his forehead in annoyance, but still inspected his hand once they got into his car.

"Hmmmm.... This looks all too familiar." he said and gasped when he realized something.

"Chanyeol... this was what happened to you when you first got your powers." he stated and Chanyeol reminisced at the thought.

"Does that mean.... I'm losing control of it again??!!!" he asked nervously. "I don't know..." Luhan whispered and looked back at Dayoung. Eunbi was ushering her into the house. *If you were, you would've burnt her. She looks fine to me.* he thought. The other guys were already gone. He started his car and left.

-

Dayoung was on Eunbi's bed breathing like a mad man, she almost exposed them.

"Unni!!!!~~" she whined. Eunbi sat beside her, but not too close, she didn't want to get burnt either.

"Breathe in, Breathe out..." she guided her. Dayoung did the same thing and the color of her skin soon came back to normal. Jieun poked her face and earned a glare.

"She's fine now! I didn't get burnt" Jieun hollered.

"Do that again and you'll burn your whole hand!" Dayoung glowered at her.

"Oh hush! Stop getting mad, you're going to lose it again." Eunbi said and Dayoung pouted.

"How am I supposed to control this, if every time I get annoyed, I keep burning people?!!!!" she said in panic.

"I don't know... We can talk about this tomorrow, when Soyoon's here. But for now, make sure not to lose it again while you're back at your house." Eunbi inquired. The other two nodded. The three of them left the room and headed downstairs. Dayoung's mom was already in the car. She waved at them and they left.

-

"Omma! Can I sleep over here tonight?" Jieun begged her mom and earned a frown.

"You just came back and you don't even want to spend time with me?" her mom was pouting and she chuckled.

"Mom, I'll be there tomorrow. I just have to-" Jieun stopped when her mom's pout became a glare.

"Ugh fine... come on!" Jieun pulled her mom towards the door and her mom giggled in happiness.

"I'll see you tomorrow guys!" she hollered and shut the door. Eunbi headed back up the stairs, "KNOCK KNOCK" she halted once she heard a knock. She slowly headed towards the door and opened it.

"Hi... uhm... I kinda live here too." Baekhyun said. He was scratching the back of his neck in awkwardness. Eunbi moved to the side and he came in. She headed for the stairs only to be stopped by him clearing his throat.

"Uh Uhm..." she looked back at him.

"I-Is something wrong?" she stuttered. His face saddened.

"You hugged everybody else but you forgot about me." he said and she chuckled.

"Did you miss me that much?" she said teasingly. His eyes softened, "I did..."

The tone of his voice turned serious and Eunbi was caught off guard. He walked closer to where she was.

"You don't know how much I worried about you." he said again inching closer. Eunbi walked back only to be stopped by the wall. Her heart was racing and she couldn't get a hold of herself. She looked down and her hands started glowing. She figeted and panicked. She abruptly hid her hands behind her back, "Uhm... I-I'm kind of tired, I-I'll be in my room." she hurriedly went upstairs and ran into her room shutting the door. *Oh My Gosh! That was a close call! One more second and he would've seen my hands.* she thought and calmed herself down. Soon enough, her hands died down and she let out a shaky breathe. *If I keep losing control, I'm going to get found out eventually. I need to talk to the girls, this isn't going to work.* she thought and fell onto her bed. "UGHHHH!!!! This is just great!"

Baekhyun was downstairs wallowing in self pity. He started hitting his forehead, "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" *UGHHH!!! I must've sounded like a real creeper!! 'You don't know how much I worried about you'... really?* He inwardly groaned and headed to his room. Once he got to his door, he looked back at Eunbi's, the light in her bedroom was still on. Baekhyun softly smiled, *As long as you're okay... Creeper or not, I will be the happiest man on earth.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           

            "Sehun~ah!"

Sehun stirred in his sleep when he heard a voice calling him.

"Hunnie~"

*What the hell!?*

He turned to the other side of the bed and covered his ears. Only to feel the other side of his bed go down and someone slowly tugging the pillow off. "Sehun~~" the voice sounded so sweet that he could've sworn that it was an angel calling him. Giving in to the call, he turned around and looked at the source. He stared wide eyed at his discovery.

"SOYOON????!!!"

Soyoon winced at the tone of his voice, quickly shrugging it off giving him an angelic smile. *Okay... she's creeping me out.* He blinked at her yet a smile was still etched on her face. *Okay! Something is definitely wrong.* he thought. Soyoon heard what he was thinking and quickly changed the subject. "Come on! It's already past 10 and you're still in bed. You're not even going to school today. Tsk tsk tsk, bad Hunnie~~~." she shook her head in defiance.

Sehun groaned and laid back down. "Who let you in ayways???!!!" he whined.

"Uhhhhh... Auntie!!!" she yelled. Soyoon was tugging on his sheets, only to be yanked forward when he pulled it away from her. She landed on his chest, which he gladly turned into a tight hug.

"UHMPHH!!! Sehun! Let me breathe!" Soyoon groaned.

"NO! This is what you get for disappearing for two weeks. It's bad enough that I have to share you with Lay, then you decide to not appear like that! Hmph, so selfish!" Sehun argued and Soyoon rolled her eyes.

"That's why I'm here you overgrown oaf!" Sehun loosened his grip on her. Soyoon sat up straight and cupped his face.

"We are going to spend the whole day together. I already told your mom. We are gonna have a bestie's day out!" she yanked his arm up and he hesitantly sat up.

"Come on~~~ I heard that they opened a new bubble tea shop downtown~~~~" with that said, Sehun's ears perked up and his eyes glistened with happiness. *My precious bubble tea.* he thought. Soyoon chuckled. He happily jumped up whisking her in the air and into a tight hug again.

 "S-Sehun... if you d-don't let g-go, my blood might just stop circulating." she said in staggered breath. He chuckled and gently let her down, loosening his grip on her, yet still having her in his arms.

"I missed you Yoonie~~~" he said sweetly and earned a smile from the other.

"I missed you too ~~" she replied. Then a mischevious smile slowly etched his face. Soyoon backed away only to be hindered by his arms still hugging her. "W-What are you doin-UMPH!" her eyes widened. He kissed her. Once he let go of her lips. He hurriedly ran into his bathroom and shut the door. She stood there frozen. Then anger boiled in her.

"YAH!!!! OH SEHUN!!!! HOW DARE YOU KISS ME WITHOUT BRUSHING YOUR TEETH!!!!!"

She yelled and heard laughter from the other side of the bathroom door.

"That's what you get!" Sehun yelled. Soyoon stomped her foot on the floor in annoyance. *He could've at least brushed his teeth first.* she sat down on the bed and disgustingly wiped clean.

She wasn't mad at the fact that he kissed her. They were best friends. Sehun was the closest friend she had right after the girls. They were sparring partners and also had the same sense of humor, to which Soyoon barely has. Those little kisses they would occasionally do was not a threat to their friendship. It was just little friendly pecks. They knew that they would never fall for each other, so it never really hindered them from doing it. They were basically, friends with kissing benefits. The other guys knew about this so called relationship, even Lay, and though it was awkward at first, they got used to it. The maknaes have been this close ever since Soyoon came back from th U.S.. They found out that they had the same liking for bubble tea and then it all went down hill from there.

 "SEHUN!!!! Hurry up!!!"

She was now rummaging in his closet looking for an outfit for him. She heard the door of the bathroom open and looked back. "AHHHHHHHH!!! MY EYES!!!!" Soyoon wailed. Sehun was buck . Soyoon was wailing around in his closet, throwing him his clothes she picked out for her.

" eyes my , youv'e seen me before! Guurllll... you know you want some of this~~" he sang and a huge gush of wind blew through, shutting the closet door, trapping Soyoon in there. Sehun froze in confusion.

"The hell was that?" he said in a whisper, he looked around and the windows were closed. Soyoon didn't even care that her powers were going array. Sehun's 'junk' was the last thing she wanted to see right now. She steadied her breathing and calmed down. She heard a knock on the closet door. "Yoonie~~~"

"Shut up Sehun!" she said not buying his sweet call.

"I'm dressed now!" he countered.

"If I come out there, and you're still . I promise you Oh Sehun, you won't be able to have kids." she threatened. Sehun shivered at the thought.

 "I'm not lying. Come on get out." The closet door slowly opened and Soyoon peeked.

"See!" Sehun showed her his clothes. She let out a sigh and came out of the closet.

"I do not appreciate the fact that were wearing couple shirts, Ms. Chae!" he grumbled. They were both wearing a blue and white striped sweater. Soyoon gave him a glare.

"You better be happy I'm not defertilizing you right now." she glowered and he stepped back.

"Just kidding... I love this!" he jumped up in joy, masking his nervousness.  Soyoon smiled and grabbd his arm.

"Come on. You're driving!" she said and headed downstairs.

 "You've grown, since the last time I've seen Sehun Jr." she said and Sehun beamed, jumping up in happiness.

"I KNOW RIGHT!!!! I thought I was going crazy. It grew half an inch." he implied and Soyoon smiled.

"OMG!!! Girls are gonna love you!!!" she squeeled and he jumped up in triumph.

"I, Oh Sehun am the biggest." Soyoon laughed like a crazy person. Their conversations were always like this. They would just comfortably lay this topic anywhere. That's how close they are.

"But next time, If you show me something, make sure to warn me first." she said and glared at him.

"Hehe, sorry, I couldn't find a towel in there so I just came out like that." he reasoned. She nodded her head in understanding.

"What about you, are the twins getting bigger?" he asked looking at her chest, only to be smacked on the head.

"OWWWWW!!! What??" he asked incrediously.

"Come on... let's talk about that later. I want some bubble tea." she said and Sehun beamed again.

"MY YOONIE IS BACK!!!!!"

he yelled and dragged her out the house.