01. New School Year

The Path

Ji Eun's POV

            "Kelly~... Kelly~... time to get up, you don't want to be late for the first day of school, don't you?" she heard her mom say from the other side of her bedroom door. "Omma.... five more minutes" she replied shifting over to the other side of her bed to a more comfortable position.

  "Yah!!!!! Lee Ji Eun! Wake up! It's the first day of school! You're not going to be late today!" her mom barged in her room pulling her covers off and glared at her. She shrunk into her bed and gently eased off the other side like she was about to get caught in a bear trap. It's like her mom was possessed.

         She headed to her bathroom muttering incoherent words, "Crazy woman! Who changes attitudes that fast in less than five seconds?" she muttered. " Yah! I heard that!" her mom yelled. She straightened up, flashed a smile at her and made kissy faces and said "I love you mommy... muaaaaahhhhh~~~".

"Ughhh.. you scare me sometimes, you know that? Just hurry up and go to school!" her mom said and walked out of her room disturbed.

"You're the one that told me to be girly." she yelled. "I told you to be girly not scar people!" she heard her mom's reply. *My aegyo doesn't scar people... what is she talking about?* She looked in the mirror and did her aegyo...

*muaahhhhh!!!* she stood there shocked. *Oh lord.... I look drunk. Maybe I should just leave that alone..*

She looked at the time and she was running late... again. *Aigoo Lee Ji Eun when are you going to change?* She got dressed, put a plain gray shirt on, black skinny jeans, black combat boots and her glasses. She didn't have soccer practice today so she didn't need her contacts.She looked in the mirror

*Ahhhhh... comfort is best.* Happy with her appearance she grabbed her stuff and left the room. "Omma! I'm leaving!" she yelled. "Kelly, eat first!" she threw an apple at her and Ji Eun caught it.

"Komawooooo~~~~!" she did her aegyo again! "Yah! Don't do that! Boys might see you, then you'll never be able to get a boyfriend!" her mom told her. She rolled her eyes and left. "My daughter is gonna be a lonely cat lady..." she frightened at the thought! "Nooooo! I want grandchildren".

            Walking out of her house , Ji Eun could hear her mom's ridiculous wailing and just shrugged it off. *When it comes, it comes. I'll have a boyfriend. Just not anytime soon.Hopping into her orange SCC Ultimate , she blasted Mblaq's song 'Why' and drove off to school.

No One's POV

            Thirty minutes before the bell rings, the students ran to the gates of their school, scared of being locked out once the bell rung. But then the sound of engines behind them made them turn around and stop in the middle of their frenzy.

            The Queenkas are here. Their cars parked swiftly into their reserved parking spots smoothly and they jumped out one by one.

            First was Kim Da Young, coming out of her white Lamborghini , dressed up in a long loose white tee, a yellow cardigan, black tights and white wedges.

            Second was Park Eun Bi, coming out of her green Bugatti , dressed up in a drak gray long sleeve top, a white scarf, white skinny jeans and dark gray pumps.

           

             Third was Chae So Yoon coming out of her red Maserati,  dressed in a white blouse, a black frilly mini skirt, and white stiletto's.

           

            The students were awed by their queenka's. The fashion, the charisma, the beauty and  wait.... one is missing.

"Where the heck is she? She's always late! She's better off getting home schooled!!!" They heard Soyoon say.

         "VROOOOOMMMMMM......" they heard the shreiking of tires coming in the school parking lot. *Here she comes, always making a late entrance* Eunbi thought and chuckled.

            Parking sloppily, the fourth queenka came dashing out of her car smiling like a crazy person. "Guys I got you-", "Yah, Lee jieun. What the heck? You don't even put any makeup on nor do you do anything to your hair and you still come late?!" Soyoon interrupted her. Jieun's smile faded and turned expressionless glaring at the maknae.

"Ehem..." Dayoung was pointing to what Jieun had in her hands which were four cups of lattes. Soyoon finally realized her mistake and ran towards Jieun, "Latte's!!!!Unni~~~~~! I LOV-"

She was met with Jieun's palm in her face while her other hand was keeping the iced coffee away from the caffeine addict. Soyoon looked flat out ridiculous flailing her arms out trying to get hold of a latte and yes, still with a palm in her face. "Jieun as much as I want to see you beat her up the bell is about to ring in like twenty minutes and we still haven't gotten our schedules yet!" Dayoung said while looking at her watch. With that said the students that were watching the little bickering flocked away running into the school.

            "I'll take that." Eunbi grabbed the tray of latte's and grabbed one for her and Dayoung. "Thanks Jieun~ah" Dayoung thanked her and chuckled at the sight of her still glaring down the maknae.

            "What?" Soyoon asked looking innocently. "She IS always late! And she never puts any thin-. "Just stop talking and drink this latte before I choke you."  Jieun shoved the latte to her chest and Soyoon just stuck her tongue out at her playfully and accepted the drink. "Hehe. Thank you unni." Jieun rolled her eyes. "Whatever, nothing is gonna ruin my first day of being a junior, not even you ice princess." she stuck out her tongue to the maknae and pranced into the school with her latte. "I'm ready junior-AHhhhhhh!" she fell flat on her face.

            "Unni!", "Kelly", "Ji Eun"... her three friends yelled and could'nt control their laughter and laughed hysterically at the girl laying face flat on the ground. "Yahh... helppppp~~!!" she whined and Dayoung and Soyoon came to her rescue and helped her up. Thank God nobody was looking or she woud've ruined her whole junior year. "You're still as clumsy as hell", Dayoung commented. "How are you still alive for all these year's unni?" Soyoon asked. Jieun shot them glares and just laughed it off too. They started walking into the campus.

            *I'm going to miss coming to school with these girls....* Eunbi thought and laughed. "Chrissy! Come on! Were going to be late!", "Yah! Chae Soyoon! Eunji might be letting you off this time but I'm not gonna let you go if you don't start calling me Unni!" Eunbi yelled.

            "Arasso! Ahjumma!!!!!" the three girls yelled running away. "Yahh!!!! You better run!" she threatend. *Then again, I just might look forward to graduating this year.... Crazy girls* she thought running after them to catch up.