Too much Skinship

Mission One: Genderbender

"Oh my god, I missed you school." I said as I hugged the statue in front of the school garden.

It was 10PM and everyone was tired from the ride back to Seoul. My Dad was exhausted as he already passed out in his room at the agency. I just wanted to lay down in my bed with no distractions. Wait, there's Sunggyu. Oh god.

"See you later guys!" Sunggyu and I said as we waved goodbye to Krystal and Sulli. 

Minho wasn't sleeping in the dorms today because of family problems and the other students weren't coming later since we had left earlier then they had, but on the bright side! We all got great ideas on our essays. I have a feeling tomorrow morning is going to be great!

"Hyung.." I said slowly as I was holding my luggage. 

"You don't need to call me Hyung. Nobodies here. Feel free to call me Last Place Gyu or Oppa." Sunggyu said with a smile as he took my luggage out of my hands. 

"You don't need to carry it Oppa." I said as I tried getting my luggage back, but he refused to give it back. 

"I'm going to carry it. I'm the man here." Sunggyu said with a dorky smile on his face. 

"Haha, okay then." I said as I rubbed my hands together in the freezing cold. 

The dorm was far away and I only had a thin cardigan on. Sunggyu also had a cardigan, but they had pockets. 

"Are you cold?" Sunggyu asked me with full concern on his face. 

"Not really.." I lied as I stuffed my hands deeper into my pockets. 

I sneezed and scrunched my body together to make it warmer. 

"Just tell me you're cold Amber." Sunggyu said while stopping. 

"Oppa, I'm okay! Don't worry, we'll be at the dorm in a few seconds." I lied as it was 3 buildings away. 

DAD, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DROP US OFF AT THE INTERSECTION?! HUH?! WHEN YOU WAKE UP I OUTTA-

My thoughts were interrupted when arms attacked me into a back hug. Suddenly a clash of warmth came over my body. Before I was freezing cold, right now I was melting. 

"Are you warm now?" I heard Sunggyu say in my ear as his hot breath tickled my neck. 

I felt like writhering in place and crawling to a little hole. 

"U-Uh, s-s-sure.." I stuttered while blushing. 

Sunggyu released the hug and went back to carrying all the luggage again. He grabbed my hand and put it in his pocket while smiling happily. 

"Wahh~ so cold." Sunggyu said with his little hamster mouth opening wide. 

I laughed at how much he resembled a hamster. A very cute hamster in fact. 

Wait what?

Did I just call him a cute hamster?

"We're closeby~" Sunggyu singsonged while making my body hot. 

"Sunggyu Oppa?" I questioned. 

"Yes?" Sunggyu asked as he looked at me. 

"You're really trying hard for me to like you aren't you?" I asked, afraid of his expression. 

Sunggyu stopped and put the luggage down. Sunggyu looked into my eyes and grabbed both of my hands and held it against his chest where his heart was beating like crazy. 

"This, is how you make me feel Amber." Sunggyu said while smiling. 

Sunggyu took a hold of my neck with his right hand and found my pulse as it was at a steady beat. 

"I, Kim Sunggyu. Will make your pulse go at the speed of my heart beat soon." Sunggyu vowed as he held his left hand up like he was taking an oath. 

I suddenly broke into a smile as he slowly pulled me into a hug. I could imagine the smile on his face as he hugged me. Sunggyu picked me up and spun me around as I screamed a little.. not a girly scream of course. 

"What are you guys doing?" I heard Kris say. 

Sunggyu let me down as I we awkwardly scratched our necks. I picked up my bags fast and ran as fast as I could towards the dorms. Sunggyu followed suit as he also did the same. 

"What the heck was that?" Tao asked as he came beside Kris with his luggage. 

"I don't know, but it was pretty intimate." Kris responded. 

--

"YOU STUPID STUPID HAMSTER!" I yelled as I threw my pillow at Sunggyu. 

Sunggyu dodged it and gave me a 'Are you kidding me?' face. 

"WIPE THAT EXPRESSION OFF YOUR FACE." I shouted as I threw my stuffed kangaroo at him too. 

Sunggyu caught the stuffed animal and set it on the couch slowly while petting it. 

"Don't throw Mr. Jumpers. I got him at a good price for you during last years Christmas." Sunggyu commanded. 

I stuck out my tongue as he jumped on my bed and started tickling me. 

"SUNGGYU STOP BEFORE I BITE YOU!" I yelled as I was laughing. 

"IN YOUR DREAMS!" Sunggyu yelled back as he was tickling me. 

I kicked his stomach as he jumped up and hit the ceiling which was the floor to his bedroom. Sunggyu fell to the floor while holding his head in his hands. 

"Oh my god! THAT HURT." Sunggyu shouted as he was on the floor laying down. 

I immediately got off my bed and put a pillow underneath his head. 

"I'll be back! I'll go get an ice pack from the nurses office!" I shouted in a panic as I went to go get it. 

"COME BACK QUICK!" Sunggyu shouted before I left the dorm. 

--

"Ugh, I doubt the nurse is even inside." I said as I have been knocking on the door for the past 2 minutes. 

I heard shuffling behind me as I looked behind me and saw no one. 

"That's strange..." I turned back around as I used telekinesis to open the door. 

I walked inside and headed towards the fridge full of healthy things.

"Hmm, ice pack.. ice pack.." I said to myself as I was looking up and down the racks.

"You're not supposed to be in here." I heard Kris say. 

I turned and was caught off guard because he looked scary with that headband pulling back his bangs. 

"Hyung, you scared the crud out of me and I'm just getting an ice pack for Sunggyu." I stated as I turned my attention back to the fridge. 

"Here, that's not where the ice packs are." Kris said as he pulled me towards the back of the nurses office. 

There was a smaller fridge that was stacked on a bookcase. 

Kris opened it, revealing many ice packs. 

"Haha, so that's where they are!" I said as I grabbed one and was about to go out, but was pulled back by Kris. 

"Yes, hyung? Do you need something?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"I-I'm kind of f-feeling a little down... Do you mind giving me a h-hug?" Kris asked out of the blue. 

"U-Uh, a hug? O-Okay." I stuttered as I put my arms around him half heartedly. 

Kris hugged me back and bent down to rest his head on my head. It was very uncomfortable actually..

"Kris I need to get back to Sunggyu.. He's been waiting for over 4 minutes now. Annyeong." I said as I raced out of the nurses office quickly. 

The only thing on my mind right now was Sunggyu. 

Kim Sunggyu and his head. 

"O-Okay." Kris said after I had left.

Kris also exited the nurses office as he locked the door. 

"How did he unlock the door?"Kris said to himself while moving around the locked door knob. 

--

"OWW, THAT HURTS!" Sunggyu yelled. 

"Stop being a wimp." I said as I slowly moved Sunggyu to my bed. 

I put a blanket over him and put his head on the pillow with the ice pack against the bump he got from the ceiling. 

"That.. feels good." Sunggyu said as he slowly closed his eyes. 

I sat on the other side of my bed, waiting for him to fall asleep, but he was still awake. 

"You can sleep in my bed Amber." Sunggyu said as he opened his eyes slowly. 

"It's okay.. I'll sleep on the couch. Just in case you need anything." I said as I smiled. 

"Well, then stay with me for now." Sunggyu said as he put the blanket over me and hugged me with his eyes closed. 

I was squirming underneath his grip because I've had enough skinship for the day. 

"Shh. Just go to sleep." Sunggyu whispered as he pulled me to his chest. 

"O-Okay.. good night Oppa." I said as I tried falling asleep. 

"Goodnight Amber." Sunggyu whispered back as he put his chin on top of my head. 


A/N: Hey guys.. I'm tired. LOL! I had to carry bags all day. ;A; 

Little kids would not stop bothering me when I was trying to update.. gosh. This is a very short chapter.. and it's skinshippy. Sunggyu and Amber. HEHEHE CUTE. 

Well, right now I have a headache from traveling to different towns and todays Sunday! ERGH. I know you guys all like krisber so I put a little krisber in there. :D There's going to be more Krisber soon so don't unsubscribe! THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!