I can not fall in love with anyone.

Mission One: Genderbender

I pushed him away as I remembered what I was doing right now. Kris looked at me with a surprised expression as I looked at him the same. I looked back and forth and coughed awkwardly. 

"Do you remember?" Kris asked as he avoided eye contact with me. 

I put my hands in my pockets and thought up in my head. 

"U-Uh, not much.. I see a vivid image of a stuffed Llama?" I responded unsure. 

I tilted my head confused. A light bulb popped at the top of Kris' head. 

"FOLLOW ME!" Kris shouted as he dragged me out. 

You.. are pulling me now when you just kissed me? Do you know how shocked and confused I am right now?! I can not contain my feels right now. -.-

I stopped as I head my head from the pain I was experiencing. Kris stopped to see me holding my head on the floor. The memories were coming back, the scene of the stuffed Llama was clear as it ran through my head like a movie. 

The Story of The Stuffed Llama

It was midnight and I was breakdancing with my crew at the China's B-Boy Championship. I was doing my best as they called the finalists for next weeks competitors. 

"The winner for next week are...the Kings'n'Queens!" The MC shouted as the spotlight landed on our team. 

We jumped in excitement as we hugged eachother since we had won a very difficult contest that we've been preparing for several weeks. 

Are you wondering...how did I get on the team right when I first came to China?

Long story short. 

They were holding auditions at a cafe I was passing by and I decided to give it a shot. They were only picking 3 girls and 1 boy. Luckily, I got picked.. I needed a new hobby. 

Kris spotted me backstage as I was wiping my forehead with the towel from one of my teammates. Kris ran to me and tackled me into a hug. Unforunately, the other members of EXO M couldn't come because they had cram school, work, or they couldn't be seen at a b-boy competition because of there images. I understood them since I didn't really care. At least someone came. 

"Kings'n'Queens were awesome! You totally nailed that flare!" Kris said with having one hand behind him and his other hand giving a thumbs up. 

I noticed that he had a hand behind his back as he was giving me the most goofiest smile on Earth. 

"What do you have behind your back?" I asked curiously as I tried to sneak a peak, but he was too tall and swift to let me have a peek. 

"What do you mean?" Kris asked like he wasn't doing anything. 

"Haha, don't play dumb with me Wu Yi Fan." I said as I crossed my arms and looked up at him. 

"Fine, I'll let you see it. It's your prize for your victory!" Kris shouted over the loud music that was playing backstage for the next finalists. 

Kris revealed 2 stuffed llamas.

"Oh my gosh, these are so cute! I want the purple one!" I shouted as I quickly grabbed it from his hand and stared at it amazed. 

Haha, she likes it. 

"Do you like it?" Kris asked as he already knew your answer. 

"No." I said with a straight face then broke into a smile. "I LOVE IT!" I said while laughing. 

I tackled Kris with a hug and tippy toed to reach his ear. 

"Xie xie, for the victory gift." I whispered in his ear. 

Even though the music was loud, he heard it completely as his cheeks turned to a light shade of red. I wasn't blushing at all though. 

End of the Llama flashback

I woke up in a white room that had a tiled ceiling and it looked like a crazy institution to me. 

"H-Hello?" I whispered as there was a figure's shadow getting up from a couch. The figure walked closer to me as Luhan showed up while rubbing his eyes cutely. 

"Annyeong, how are you feeling Amber?" Luhan asked as he yawned. 

"My head hurts a little.. What happened to Kris? I remembered being with him earlier." I said as I looked around the dark room. 

"He had to go back home and take care of some business." Luhan said with a tired smile. 

"Oppa, go to sleep. I'll find something to do by myself." I said with a reassuring smile. 

The word Oppa melted Luhan right away. 

Did she just say O-Oppa? My heart is beating like crazy.. I can't like her anymore! It's too late already. 

"Is it okay if I c-call you Xia Guo again?" Luhan asked in a hushed tone. 

"Go ahead.. I don't mind." I said while playing with my blanket. 

"U-Uh, I know I'm kind of asking for too much, but do you mind if I put the extra bed next to yours so I can sleep next to you? J-Just in case you need something." Luhan said quickly at the last sentence. 

Aw~ he's panicking haha. 

"Sure." I said with a smile. 

I watched Luhan slowly put the bed next to mine as he grabbed a blanket and pillow from the couch he was sleeping on earlier. 

Luhan laid down as he positioned me more comfortably on the bed. I smiled and said thank you as he laid down while facing me. 

"L-Luhan?" I asked as he got back into bed after turning off the lights. 

"Yes?" Luhan responded as I heard him sitting up. 

"It's okay.. You don't need to sit up just go ahead and lay down." I said quickly. 

"So, about Xia Guo. What was I like?" I asked unaware of what was coming next. 

"She was beautiful, nice, caring, skinshippy, and a lot of other good things. She did b-boying and she was good at it. Her team would always win the competition. I would always see you on the back page of the newspaper and smile at your victory smile." Luhan said as I imagined myself like that. 

"What do you think of me now? As Ambi Liu." I asked this time. 

"Ambi Liu... he was mysterious, pretty, kind, and flirty. He stole all the girls from EXO because of his good looks." Luhan said while laughing. 

I laughed a long as it became silent long after our conversations about me. 

"Luhan, you said you liked me right.. but you refrained to like me..?" I asked unsure. 

"Yeah, I love you very much, but I knew Kris and Tao liked you so I tried to stop myself." Luhan said as he choked on a few words. 

"I'm not giving my daughter to you." Luhan and I heard a stern voice from the door that had opened while putting light inside of the room. 

Luhan gulped as he saw my Father. My Dad neared us as he glared at Luhan for a split second and stared at me with a soft expression. 

"Are you okay honey?" My Dad asked as he bent down to reach the level of the bed. 

"I'm fine. Just a slight headache daddy." I replied as Luhan kept silent. 

"I'm glad. I hope you regain your memories while I'm gone." My dad said with a little frown. 

"What's with the frown dad?" I asked while looking at him as he was eye level with me. 

"I'm going to Singapore and Sunggyu's coming with me. I hope all your memories can come back during that time." My Dad said as he grasped his fingers together. 

"How long exactly are you staying in Singapore?" I asked with a frown on my face. 

"1 month. I expect a lot of progress okay?" My Dad said while ruffling my hair. 

"Okie doke daddio." I replied with a goofy smile. 

"That's my girl. Remember this while I'm gone." My Dad said as he paused. 

My Dad turned towards Luhan and said these words in front of you and him. 

"Do not fall in love on the job. Remember what will happen if you do." My Dad threatened as I gulped as I saw him clearing all the wonderful memories. 

"O-okay Appa. I'll make sure not to fall in love." I said as my Dad laughed, winked, and disappeared. 

"W-What just happened?!" Luhan just asked while he was trembling. 

"That is my Dad and I can not fall in love so forget me now." I said as I smiled at Luhan. 

"Let me sleep on it then. " Luhan suggested as he laid down while thinking about what to do to make your Dad accept Luhan that he loved you more than anything else. 

"Goodnight Luhan." I said as I covered myself with blankets. 

"Goodnight Xia." Luhan said softly as I wandered off to dreamland with Luhan. 


A/N: Guise. I am so spaazzing right now. LOL! I was working on a worksheet in English today and the question was "Kai has had more than 5 cookies before ballet practice." I laughed and saw how accurate it kind of looked! :D

Anyways, in Science today.. we were doing a project that's due in a few days and when I was typing in 'Ecosystem' or 'Ecology' or technically anything that has eco in it! I kept typing freaking EXO. Like EXOSYSTEM and EXOLOGY. LOL DU FUQ? 

Anyways.. I created a new poster! YAY. I think I'm a slow person at updates. I try to update frequently when actually I'm stuck on ideas. XD When I'm stuck on ideas.. I do.. uhhh editing with posters and stuff. That usually gives me ideas. :) 

Subscribe, Upvote, Comment, and you know other stuff! :D