The Flashback.

Mission One: Genderbender

OH EM GEE.
GUISE.
YOU ARE JUST...*starts bawling*
I RUV YOU ALL.
I ♥ how I wake up in the morning with 4 new subscribers, 3 new comments, 1 upvote, and requests. (Would you guys mind putting where you are from and how old you are down in the comments for me? I like to know how far my fanfic is out to people.)
  (NAN JEONGMAL GEUDAE-REUL SARANGHAE~ DamDaDi by Lee Sangeun.)
Immortal Song 2 KIM TO DUH SUNGGYU.

I'm fitting everything into here so it's going to be crowded! (Almost all the powers are inspired by XMEN : First Class) [If you haven't watched that then do it. It's a really good movie!]


"JEJUDO BABY~!" was what I woke up to this morning.

Unfortunately, I had answered Sunggyu's constantly ringing phone; which was a BAD BAD idea. I didn't look at the caller ID because I was half asleep and it was 6AM when I had my alarm set at 8AM to prepare for Jejudo.

"Oh my gosh, dad.." I said tiredly through the phone.

"THIS IS A MORNING CALL BE HAPPY!" My dad shouted through the phone.

"Stop yelling at her early in the morning!" I could hear my Grandma in the background.

"Good morning to Grandma and you." I laughed.

"Get ready right now and wake up the others. We're going for breakfast and training." My dad commanded.

"Why do we have to train so early?" I asked while heading upstairs to Sunggyu's room.

"I heard some stuff might happen down in Jejudo. It's just to prepare and did you hear the US Ambassador's coming to Jejudo too? We're expected to protect him, but you have your English project along with the others so you're going to have a tight schedule." My dad explained.

I nodded my head while sitting on Sunggyu's bed. I stared at Sunggyu while laughing.
            

[The person who made this gifs.. i ♥ u. elohel.]

"Hey, I'm going to get ready and wake them up. Bye dad." I said as I poked Sunggyu's side.

"Okay kiddo. I'll be outside at 6:30. Bye~" My dad said while hanging up.

I jumped on top of Sunggyu and poked his cheek.

"Wake up hyuuunng~" I singsonged.

"5 more minutes.." Sunggyu groaned.

"5 more minutes my ! THEY'RE TAKING ATTENDANCE RIGHT NOW!" I lied while freaking out.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! MOVE!" Sunggyu yelled while pushing me off his bed.

Sunggyu sprinted to the bathroom as I heard the shower turn on. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

I knocked on the bathroom door and I earned a very quick 'WHAT?!'

"What time is it?" I asked amused.

"There's not a clock in here." Sunggyu stated.

"On the wall." I said as I leaned against the door.

"6:05AM.. wait don't we go at 9AM?" Sunggyu asked confused.

"HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHA!" I burst out laughing on the floor.

"I COULD HAVE SLEPT IN!" Sunggyu shouted while I heard stomping on the floor.

I stopped laughing and put on my pokerface.

"We have morning training at 7:30 so hurry and get dressed. You got an hour." I stated as I exited the dorm with Sunggyu shouting 'YES SIR!'

I searched for Minho's dorm as I checked each number making sure I don't knock on the wrong one.

"Ok... 207..208..ah! Here it is, 209." I said as knocked on the door softly.

I heard footsteps approaching the door. A giant god appeared in front of my eyes with his bed head hair. I looked away awkwardly trying to avoid his gaze.

"Can I help you?" Kris chuckled in his deep husky voice.

"Uh, well.. can I come in? I have to wake up Minho." I stated as I took the risk to look up at him.

Wow, he has nice eyes. Hehe. Wait, what?! My girl instincts are coming out! HOLD IT IN AMBER. HE'S NOT THAT HOT..well he is kind of *mental slap*
WELL, THAT HURT.

Kris opened the door wider for me to come in as I went upstairs to Minho's bedroom.


"Aish, this stupid sleeping angel! I don't want to wake you up.." I pouted as I didn't know Kris was behind me watching my every move.

I poked Minho's cheek and laughed.

"Minho~" I singsonged while patting his arm.

"Yesss?" Minho asked while opening one eye.

"We have MT(morning training so Kris isn't suspicious) and breakfast with my Dad." I whispered into Minho's ear.

"I'll be ready in a little bit." Minho mumbled.

"Okay, gotta be down there before 7:30 then okay? See you later." I said before leaving the room.

When you left, Kris was mentally flipping tables in the dorm right now. His jealousy punched him in the face whenever you would do skinship or even call the others hyung. Kris admits that he has turned gay a few times, but it wasn't serious like this. Kris held his heart as he laid back in his bed.

"MT?" Kris said to himself as he wrapped himself in his blanket.

"Hey, hyung. I'll be gone until 8. See you until then." Minho said while grabbing his bag and leaving to meet the others.

--

I walked towards the Girls dorms as I walked in front of the front desk where the girl was filling out paper work.

I stopped in front of the desk and gave the girl my signature killer smile. I could have sworn she died under my stare. I gotta say though.. this chick put like a cake load of make up on her face! Like eyeliner and eye shadow everywhere!

Oh, girls..

"Excuse me, can you please let me call Jung Soojung and Choi Jinri's dorm?" I asked politely with a little flirting behind it.

"Y-Yes, you can." The girl said while dialing up there numbers.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry to wake you up, but a very cute and pretty guy wants to talk to you." The girl said with a hint of excitement in her voice.

I laughed as I played with my fingers.

"Does the guy have black short hair?" I heard Krystal say.

YAH! KRYSTAL! IT'S AMBER.

OH! SORRY.

"Here's the phone. If you need anything just ask me." The girl said while sitting down.

"That's very kind of you, Thank you." I said as I took the phone to my ear.

"Heyy~ wake up Krystal." I said while laughing.

"What do you want squirt?" Krystal said grumpily.

"We have morning training until 8 today and I'm older and taller than you." I said as I leaned on the counter.

"Why so early?" I heard Sulli shout in the background.

"I don't know something about an important person coming to Jejudo." I said as whispered into the phone.

"Hmm, okie." Krystal said into the phone.

"Oh then I'll talk to you later. I'll meet you at the fountain. Annyeong and DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THIS SCHOOL HAVE BLACK HAIR?!" I yelled in the phone.

"BYE!" I heard Krystal laugh as she hung up.

I put the phone back on the desk as I waved goodbye to the girl at the front counter. I winked as I walked away.

--

"Where are those people..?" I said to myself as I looked at my watch constantly.

"Seems like you're here early." Minho said as he ran by.

"Seems like you're a little later. I'm here just in time." I said as I shoved my watch in his face.

"Looks like we don't have the whole crowd here." My Dad said as he slowly walked towards us.

"Hey, daddio." I said as we punched fists together.

"Where are we training?" Minho curiously asked.

"The back of the school where the gym is. I don't think we'll have time to go to the agency and practice." My dad explained.

"Oh.." Minho and I said in unison while nodding our heads.

"WE'RE HERE!" Sunggyu, Krystal, and Sulli shouted while pushing eachother.

We all laughed as we walked towards the gym. We weren't paying attention to our surroundings as the angry bird and kungfu panda were following us secretly.

I'm sure he won't find us spying on him.

I stopped and looked around. Everyone noticed I stopped as I had a confused look on my face.

"Appa, did you hear that?" I asked while searching for where it came from.

"I did." My dad said as he stood beside me.

"Ohh~ the telepathic father and daughter!" Sunggyu said as he laughed.

That voice.. sounded familiar.

Was it Tao or Kris? They do seem suspicious of you.

I have a feeling it could be them.

Let's go to training and we'll deal with it later.

Okay..

We walked inside the gym as Tao and Kris followed behind by taking a different entrance.

"Today, you guys will practice what we left off when you left the agency." My dad said as he put his hands together.

We all got into one line as we were already suited in our special clothing for combat training.

There was a weapon table at the end of the gym, but I could see a trap string blocking it. I used my telepathic powers to grab the wushu stick as it appeared in my hand within a split second.

"Wahh~ looks like my daughters skills have improved!" My dad said while he stood at the top of the bleachers.

"Hyung, they're not normal people." Tao whispered to Kris as they were hiding underneath the bleachers.

"Did you hear that? Daughter." Kris stared at Tao shocked.

"Ambi's a girl!" Tao whispered loudly.

"I see you guys have found out our secret. How much do you want so I can keep your mouths shut?" My dad asked as he suddenly appeared behind Kris and Tao.

I was flinging the wushu stick around as I was doing kicks and jumps in the air as the others were working on Sorcery, Gymastics, and Track/Weightlifting. Sulli and Krystal had taken up Chinese Ethnic dancing and crazy gymnastic classes. Minho and Sunggyu had done track ever since they were 15, but from then on they started weightlifting and other sports. I was the immortal one that was born with every source of power. I was the sunbae for everyone in the agency right now as I came when I was just a little kid.

"Look who I found?" My dad said while laughing as he brought in Tao and Kris by the collars. My dad had super strength and was a track star by training and not his powers.

I looked up from my routine and stared at Tao and Kris who were frightened. I walked slowly towards them as the others followed behind. 

We must have looked scary because we were wearing black leather jackets with white wife beaters underneath them, white high top converse, and black skinny jeans for the girls and black nike sweats for the boys. We were all dripping in sweat as it was already 7:40.

"Why'd you guys follow us?!" Minho yelled while grabbing Kris' collar away from my dad.

"W-We, I. Do you remember what I told you before you fell off your bed?" Kris asked with a scared expression on his face. 

Minho thought about it.

"That doesn't mean you have to follow my daughter to find the truth." My Dad cut in while putting his arm around me.

"This is my daughters mission and I don't expect you guys to end up with her. Amber has a reputation to take care of and if you keep it a secret then nobody get's hurt." My dad said as I looked up at him.

"If you guys don't keep this a secret among the two of you then you'll be expecting a present soon." Sunggyu threatened as he pushed Tao against the wall.

Before Minho and Sunggyu were on the verge of killing the two, I used my powers to remove there hands and bring Tao and Kris to me.

Tao and Kris appeared in front of me scared as they were trembling. I walked towards them and stared into both of there eyes.

"Guys, don't be scared of there words. Keep it to yourselves, walk away, don't pay attention to us, and ignore us. I'm not going to end up with any of you. I have to keep this act up and if my cover is blown by one or both of you then you'll pay the price." I said as I stood between them.

"On the bright side guys. We have Bosses and Ambers power of erasing there minds so we don't have to worry that much." Sulli said as she shape shifted to her Sulli form.

"Shouldn't we just erase there memory of this?" Krystal asked as she crossed her arms. 

"Unnnie~ let's not do that." Sulli whined cutely as she hung onto Krystal's arm.

"We'll keep your secret safe!" Kris shouted with his afraid face on.

"Then, training dismissed. I'll see everyone in Jejudo. I'm watching every one of you too, so don't do anything behind my back." My Dad said as he disappeared within a flash.

"Let's hit the showers everyone. 10 minutes to get to the dorms and get our luggage." I said as I pushed Krystal and Sulli towards the girls lockeroom and Minho and Sunggyu to the boys lockeroom.

I looked back at Tao and Kris who were standing shocked like statues. I laughed and pushed them out the gym.

"Go get your luggage and head to the bus." I said before locking the doors on them.

--

"Guys, we're going to be so exhausted by the time we get there." Sunggyu said as he put my bobbing head on his shoulder.

"At least we got our own bus." Krystal said as she went to the mini-bar in the back of the bus.

"Anyone want a drink?" Sulli asked while looking up from her iPad.

"Juice and probably some water for Amber." Sunggyu said as you looked pale sleeping on his shoulder.

"Does she have a fever?" Minho asked while getting from his seat and checking your temperature.

"Nope. It's probably because of how much she used her powers today." Minho said as he got back to his seat.

--

"Sunggyu..Sunggyu.. gyu oppa.. we're gonna die.." Sunggyu heard me talking in my sleep as a tear went down his cheek.

"Seems like you're still having nightmares about the accident.." Sunggyu choked on his words as the others in the plane were sleeping.

Flashback PLAY DUH MUSIC HERE! :(

"Oppa~ since we have a day off.. how about some ice cream?" I asked as I jumped around.

Sunggyu and I were innocent 15 year olds and it was his birthday a week after the accident. Ever since Sunggyu came to the agency at the age of 15 I was happy to have a Oppa along with Minho too who also quit track to become a spy.

"Don't get hurt." Sunggyu warned me as he flagged a taxi.

We got into the taxi while laughing as were passing the old toxic building that was radiating toxic ever since 1999. Sunggyu had seen the driver look back at them once in a while laughing creepily. Before Sunggyu knew it, they were being drowned by toxic inside the cab.

An Ambulance was called immediately by pedestrians on the streets who had seen the whole entire thing happen. I was knocked out cold on top of the gurney inside the ambulance. I was sent to the emergency room along with Sunggyu as we were being tested for anything wrong.

Sunggyu's birthday

Sunggyu had recovered faster than you as the doctors said that your whole memory was erased, but you inherited traits no other human had. Sunggyu had inherited stronger cells that raced within his body. This was the effect from the toxic that was supposed to kill us, but it supplied us with the power of strength, speed, intelligence, and etc.

It was Sunggyu's 16th birthday as you were still in your bed recovering unconciously in your bed. Tears would come down Sunggyu's face as he knows that you'll never remember him since your memory was permanately erased and that it was impossible to retrieve the little things that you liked. The only thing you remembered were the things you learned and not the people who had taught you.

Sunggyu lit the cake inside your dark room while hearing the monitor beep according to your heart. A slow meaningful tear cascaded down Sunggyu's cheek as he sang 'Happy Birthday' to himself. He didn't bother blowing the candle as the wax got onto the cake. Sunggyu thought about all the things that you've done together when he came here when it was not even close to 2 months yet.

The first was filled with your kindness, laughter, and bickering from the other team members. The shocked expression Sunggyu got when he found out you were adopted and that the boss was your Dad. Finding out that you started at a really early age and had no childhood whatsoever.

Sunggyu blew out the candle and wished for you to wake up as soon as possible.

"I'm s-sixteen now Amber.. and I decided to spend it with you whether you were awake or not. I hope you wake up soon...I love you." Sunggyu whispered and kissed your forehead while resting his head on your hand and falling asleep.

End of flashback

As Sunggyu put his head onto yours while softly crying he carressed your head while he slept.

"I'll always love and protect you Amber.." Sunggyu said softly.


A/N: WHO ELSE IS KIND OF BREAKING APART? Did any of the flashback pull at your heartstrings? hehe.

Anyways I asked up in the Authors note up there and I wanted to know where you're from and how old you are! If you're not comfortable sharing then you can just comment whatever you want that's related to me or the story! :D

I'm from Kansas, USA. My name is Nicky Detvongsa(I have another name because Nicky is my middle name and my real name is really long!) I'm Laotian and I'm 13 years old! :)) I don't care if someone tries to find me and stalk me. xDD I'm really open to people just so you know.