Master Plan.

Mission One: Genderbender

READ THIS:

For faster story developement it's already been 3 weeks into the school year where nobody has found out about your identity, Kris&Tao still like you, and Kris is kind of still suspecting you. Anyways, I'll be messing around with languages so there will be AN's from me some times okay? yay! let's read!] I like messing with fonts hehe.


Good morning everyone. 

"Good morning!" The whole class shouted while getting to there seats.

We had gotten a different seating arrangement every week and I was seated by Sulli and Minho occasionally, but never Sunggyu and Krystal which made me sad since I was the closest to them.

"Ambi Liu." The teacher called out for attendance.

"Present." I said as I raised my hand up.

Everybody in the school saw me as that happy kid that got the ladies. Sunggyu and Minho were known as the fast and strong guys of the school including Kris and Tao. Tao got his breaks and I found out we were the same level at Martial Arts so sometimes we would sparr eachother whenever we didn't have homework. The tournament was next week and I promised to go cheer on Tao.

Everyone, tomorrow we will be going to Jejudo for our English writing project. There will be 4 people in each room as there will be 3 to a room too if you would like. The girls and boys will not be with eachother also which is obvious. Anyways, this writing assignment is about Nature and it will have to be 3 pages and full of details so.. I can have a clear imagination on it. There's a sign up sheet in front of the office and everyones going so you can pair up with anyone from any grade or class. That will be all. From today on will be your free day. So have a nice free day.

The teacher left the classroom as everyone packed up there notebooks and pencils. I looked around the room for Sunggyu as he was picking on the nerd.

I walked over to him and pushed him, signaling him to stop bullying the nerd like he's been doing for a couple of days.

"Sunggyu hyung, I do not accept you picking on one of the smartest kids in the classroom." I said with my arms crossed.

"What are you going to do about it if I don't stop?" Sunggyu asked.

I slowly smiled and raised my hand while putting it into a fist.

Sunggyu slowly lifted up his hand and pointed at me as the nerd didn't know what was going on.

"No, stop it. Ambi-ah, don't you dare!" Sunggyu said while covering his eyes.

"BBUING BBUING~!!" I shouted while laughing.

Sunggyu didn't see it, but he could hear it and it still tore him apart.

"Dongsaeng, I will kill you." Sunggyu said while removing his hand away from his face.

"Not if you can't catch me!" I shouted while sticking my tongue out.

Everyone in the classroom was watching our cute bickering.

"We'll be rooming together though." Sunggyu said while smirking.

I put my tongue back into my mouth and hung my head low.

"Sunggyu hyung.. you win." I pouted while leaving the classroom.

Sunggyu followed me out as he bowed 'Sorry' to the nerd. Sunggyu wrapped his arm around mine as we walked slowly towards the dorm.

Everybody at the school knew that Sunggyu and I had a very close brother relationship. So, nobody really cared whether or not we did something that looked gay.

"So.. who are you inviting to stay with us?" Sunggyu asked as we got inside the dorm.

"How about Minho and Kris?" I asked as I was getting both of our suitcases out.

"Minho and Kris? Minho and I will fight. You can invite Kris though." Sunggyu said simply while throwing clothes at me. 

"Wait, I won't be able to swim because I'm a girl. How am I going to do this?" I asked panicked.

"Don't worry. Boss, will find out a way." Sunggyu reassured as he folded his clothes neatly into his suitcase.

"Do you need help packing?" I asked as I speedily finished stuffing things into my suitcase.

"Uh, no.. but you can call your Dad." Sunggyu said while throwing his phone towards me.

I caught it and searched for my Dad's phone number. While I was heading to the contacts, I saw a picture of Sunggyu and I as his wallpaper. I smiled at it as I pressed call for my Dad.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.

"HERRO HAMSTA BOYYY~" I heard my Dad say.

I looked at Sunggyu weirdly as he was packing and then turned my attention back to the phone.

"Dad, this is not hamster boy." I stated as I heard could imagine his shocked face. 

"Never speak of this again." My Dad said sternly.

"Haha, definitely won't. I promise Dad." I said while laughing.

"So, what do you need?" My Dad asked.

"The rooms for Jejudo." I brought in.

"Oh, you'll be with Sunggyu. Your room will provide 2 beds and 1 bathroom. I will not allow anyone else into your room except the Team members okay? You will have a password system too." My Dad explained. 

"Okay.. you know I like swimming right?" I mentioned.

"I have that already planned. Team members will have only access to the roof pool." My Dad said as I could see him praising himself later for doing so good about this.

"Thank you dadddy~" I cooed.

"Anything for you. Don't get hurt and I'll be in Jejudo too.. as your chaperone. You know to check on you and stuff." My dad reassured.

"Yeah, good job daddio!" I exclaimed.

"Haha, I have to go sign some papers. See you tomorrow night kiddo. Annyeong. Love you." My Dad said.

"Annyeong, love you too!" I shouted into the phone before hanging up.

"I'm going now. Pyong~" My dad hung up.

I smiled in satisfaction and handed the phone to the slow packer Sunggyu. As always.. last place gyu.

"FINALLY DONE!" Sunggyu shouted while falling on the couch.

"Calm down bro." I stated as I sat on the couch opposite of him.

We stared at eachother for a couple of seconds before bursting into laughter. There was a knock at the door as Sunggyu and I raced to the door.

I opened it faster than he did while pushing him to the ground as he landed on his . I greeted a panda and 2 tall guys with intimidating stares.

"Uh, can I help you?" I slowly said as Sunggyu appeared right beside me while rubbing his . 

"You didn't need to push me!" Sunggyu shouted while flicking my forehead.

The people in front of us watched us.

"We wanted to know if we could room with you." Kris asked.

I stared at Minho and I read his mind as he said 'I told them that you're rooming by yourself, but they insisted on asking you still. Just say no.'

"I'm sorry guys. I have an allergy sometime so I can't room with anyone except for Sunggyu." I said as I gave them a half smile.

There was a sudden hint of sadness in there eyes as I tried to read there minds.

"Oh, we see. We'll see you tomorrow then. Goodnight." Tao said as he slumped away.

"Goodnight guys." Kris said as he pulled Minho away from Sunggyu and I's dorm.

"That was weird." I said as I closed the door and locked it.

"Haha, not really. It's normal." Sunggyu said while shrugging his shoulders. 

"Hey, we don't have curfew today! Let's skype with the others." I bursted out while grabbing my laptop.

I opened my laptop and logged into skype.

krystalbear94  has made a chat room for hamstergyuu, maknaeli_95, dinosaurllama1, hohomin.

krystalbear94: annyeong, i dont have my webcam! i forgot it at the agency. :(
dinosaurllama1: herro guise. lol my webcam isn't turning on anyways. :P
hohomin: kris is such a creep... like seriously guys.
hamstergyuu: lmao wat did he do?
hohomin: hes always tryin to see wat im doing! that bastard.
maknaeli_95: lolwut.
dinosaurllama1: what in the world.
krystalbear94: so, does that mean he looks in the bathroom too?
hamstergyuu: that's kind of disturbing man.
hohomin: it is and it's not funny.
dinosaurllama1: gyu and i are dying now. LOLOLOLOLOL
maknaeli_95: guys its not that funnny lol.
hohomin: thx sulli
krystalbear94: you liar! you're rofl-ing right now girl!
               krystalbear94 has attached a gif -

hohomin: thats mean sulli! i thought you weren't laughing! :(
maknaeli_95: I hate you unnie. D':
hamstergyuu: that was hilarious!
dinosaurllama1: i'm saving that to my laptop! LMFAO!
maknaeli_95: aish, guys..

 


A/N:

Herro~ :D I liked this chapter. I think Sulli's a real cutie. Cuter than I'll ever be.. especially Amber and Krystal. They are just so awesome. :)) Especially Gyol Gyu(Last Place Gyu) and Flaming Charisma Minho. :D Then there's kungfu panda tao & face kris haha.

You guys are sooo sweet~ :D Thank you for commenting sohappilyalone26 and solidfanofamber ♥♥♥♥♥ and you who is reading thank you, .