The sad part of this mission.

Mission One: Genderbender

"Amber!" I heard someone scream my name. 

Everything was dark as I moved my head around, searching for that voice. I opened my eyes and saw a light, a VERY BRIGHT LIGHT. I tried to put my hand over my eyes to cover it from the light, but instead my arm was bandaged so I couldn't move it. 

"What the.." I said as I looked at my entire body. 

I looked around the room and noticed I was in the hospital. I tried sitting up, but it hurt too much to. 

As I was struggling, my Dad walked in calmly until he saw me trying to get up with my bad arm.

"What are you doing?!" My Dad yelled as he rushed over to me and tried laying me down again.

"Why am I here?!" I yelled back while looking at him with pleading eyes. 

My Dad looked down and coughed. 

"You fractured your shoulder from protecting Kris." My Dad said with his head still hung low. 

Kris? 

Fractured shoulder?

"Wait, who's Kris?" I asked confused. 

My Dad looked up surprised. 

"W-What?" My Dad asked in disbelief. 

"W-Who's Kris?" I asked again. 

"I heard she's awake!" Kris barged through the door with his wheelchair and him still in his hospital gown. 

Kris wheeled himself towards my bed as he had the hugest smile on his face. 

"U-Uh, Dad who is this?" I asked while pointing at Kris. 

Kris looked up my Dad confused as my Dad looked down at him sympathetically. My Dad shook his head while looking the other way. 

"Honey, this man right here is your boyfriend and his name is Kris." My Dad explained. 

Kris looked up at my Dad shocked when my Dad used the term 'boyfriend'. 

"M-My boyfriend?!" I shouted in disbelief. 

"Yes, your boyfriend. He's a freaking firebreathing dragon I tell you!" My Dad said with a loving fatherly smile. 

"Mr. Kang..." Kris said touched. 

"I'll leave you two be. I'm pretty sure Amber here has forgotten about you Kris." My Dad said as he exited the room with a smile. 

I'm really sorry honey. You're graduating in a few days and the mission is ending. I told you, you can't fall in love.. I'm really sorry. 

My Dad sat in the waiting while thinking to himself as the two inside the room were having an awkward conversation. 

"So.."

"So.." 

We both said in unison and stared at eachother. Kris broke eye contact as he fidgeted with his fingers. 

"How are you doing?" Kris asked while looking at my state. 

"How long was I gone?" I asked suddenly, ignoring his question. 

"1 month." Kris said as he just estimated how long. 

"1 month huh.." I said as I nodded my head. 

"And you're my boyfriend?" I asked as I looked straight into his eyes. 

"Y-Yes, I am your boyfriend." Kris said.

"Were you always in a wheelchair?" I asked curiously. 

"Oh, uh no. I just started a month ago. I'm getting out of it today because I can walk pretty good now." Kris said as he smiled the brightest. 

He has a nice smile.. :) 

"I like your smile." I suddenly blurted out. 

I covered my mouth as a huge smile came across Kris' face. 

"Hello, kids. I'm Doctor Yoon and I'll be checking your results for today." Doctor Yoon said as he was writing things on his clipboard.

"Okay." Kris and I both said. 

"How do you feel right now Amber?" Doctor Yoon asked as looked at me. 

"I feel.. sad for some reason." I said while looking down. 

"Sad?" The doctor repeated. 

"Yeah, I feel like I'm losing something.. it's that kind of feeling I think." I said as I tried to confirm it. 

"How about you Kris?" The doctor asked as he turned to Kris. 

"I feel happy." Kris smiled as he looked up at me. 

"So, Amber here needs some fresh air and right now she has Amnesia so the goal is to help her remember the important things. I heard you guys dated so I don't think it would be a problem." The Doctor said as he smiled and exited the room. 

We bowed as the doctor left and I sighed. 

"Let's go." I said as I hopped out of bed. 

"Do you mind pushing me?" Kris asked as he looked up at me. 

"Sure." I replied as we headed out to the elevators. 

I can help her remember this time. 

"Go to Elevator 4." Kris demanded.

"Why? Are the others not working?" I asked confused. 

"This one makes me feel more at ease." Kris convinced me as the elevator opened. 

I walked inside with Kris as Kris wheeled himself towards the buttons, clicking the 4th floor and stopping the elevator halfway. 

I didn't know what happening, but I immediately got into my fighting pose. 

"Why did you stop the elevator?" I asked panicked on the inside. 

"Does this ring a bell to you?" Kris asked as watched my facial expression turn to a what-are-you-talking-about expression. 

Kris unstopped the elevator as they opened on the 1st floor. Kris wheeled himself out while heading to the sign out table. 

"Can you sign out for me? I can't reach the desk." Kris said as he pointed at the sign out sheet on the counter. 

"Okie doke." I said as I filled out him and I's time sheets. 

"Now, let's go!" Kris said as he pointed towards the door. 

"Are you sure you don't remember anything?" Kris asked me like the nth time. 

"I'm really sure Kris." I said as I looked at the beautiful flowers. 

Kris looked down worriedly. 

"Do you have powers also?" I whispered. 

"I'm literally a dragon and I shine in the sunlight." Kris said because those are the things you told him. 

Kris thought that it would at least jog some of your memory, but instead of you just nodded and walked away towards another patch of flowers. 

"I wish you would understand what I'm feeling right now.." Kris said as he put his hand on his heart. 

Kris wheeled himself towards you as a random girl ran into him.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" The girl apologized. 

"No, it's okay!" Kris said as I turned around to see what the ruckus was. 

"Haha, sorry.. My name is Jessica. I'm one of the trainee nurses here." Jessica introduced herself. 

I stared at Jessica and Kris talking to eachother comfortably as I sensed a bad vibe around me. I turned around and searched for it, but was nowhere in sight. 

You'll never find me. 

A chilled voice said as I looked around once again. I fixed my cast and tilted my head in confusion while walking over to Kris who looked like he was enjoying himself right now with the nurse. 

"Uh, Kris.. It feels weird out here.. Can we go inside?" I asked as I looked around cautiously. 

"Oh sure. It was nice meeting you Miss Jessica. See you around the hospital." Kris said as he motioned for me to push him inside. 

Hmm, he's a little too handsome to be in a wheelchair. I wonder what there story is. I hope he's rich. That would be good.

I heard these thoughts as I turned around to see Jessica seductively looking at Kris. I shivered at the thought of her dating Kris. 

What in the world is wrong with society..

"So, how does it feel?" Kris asked trying to refer to your question from a few months ago. 

"How does what feel?" I responded confused. 

"How does it feel to go outside?" Kris rephrased it. 

"It's nothing new." I said as it was the same answer as Kris had given me that day. 

"Well, at least have some enthusiasm." Kris rolled his eyes as he pushed me in Elevator 4. 


 

"Good news! You're being discharged!" Sunggyu said excitedly once I got back from the room. 

"Does that mean I can go back home?!" I shouted, but Sunggyu's excited expression turned into a confused one. 

"What do you mean? You're going back to the mission at Seoul Academy." Sunggyu pointed out. 

"What mission? I've never done a mission there." I said as I raised an eyebrow. 

Sunggyu thought for a minute and his expression darkened. 

"I think I know why you can't remember Kris." Sunggyu said. 

"Because I have Amnesia." I replied. 

"It's not exactly Amnesia. I'll tell you later when your Dad's ready to tell you." Sunggyu said as he ran out. 

What was all that about?


Everyone! It's a present! 

----

 

I'm so lucky to be in this fandom. It will soon be a year since there first teaser with Kai came out! I hope EXO gain's a lot more love and I also hope that they keep working there hardest. /sobbing/

Time flies fast with our beloved EXO-derps. Thank you Lee Soo Man for bringing 12 handsome guys together in one group to showcase there beautiful talents. Let's stay together as one EXOTICS! :) 

너무 너무 감사합니다!!

지금가지, WE ARE ONE! ♥♥♥