Nurse's Office

Mission One: Genderbender

Achieved one more subscriber and 2 comments. Guise, you are the best. Especially all you silent readers too! Love you even if you don't subscribe to me. Wouldn't hurt to comment right? ^___^


[It's the next day and it's 5PM]

"Nae hyung." Kris said while leaning on the wooden bed frame and talking to Luhan over the phone.

Kris stared up at the ceiling where it was the floor to Minho's bedroom. It was just like Amber and Sunggyu's dorm, but a little bigger.

"Hey, Minho." Kris called out while wrapping himself in a blanket and covering himself over it.
  LIKE DIS. LIKE HYUNSIK. :DD kasdhjkfjhehasjkdfa...//spazzing

"Yes, hyung?" Minho asked while rolling around in bed.

"You know your friend Ambi?" Kris asked while flipping to his back.

"What about him?" Minho replied lifelessly.

"He's kind of.. I don't know, but there's something about him." Kris said unsure.

"What do you mean?" Minho asked as he hung himself over the bars from over head and looked at Kris who was wrapped in a blanket.

Kris turned and didn't know Minho was there so he was startled.

"Oh my god, that scared the crud out of me." Kris said while clutching his heart

Minho laughed and smiled.

"Tell me what you think about Ambi. I won't tell him and I won't hold it against you." Minho reassured.

"You promise you won't laugh?" Kris asked with a half smile.

"I promise." Minho chuckled. 

"I think Ambi's a girl and I think I like him.." Kris shot out.

Minho was shocked and ended up flipping off the bed and onto the floor. Kris immediately got out of his bed and went to Minho who was wincing in pain on the floor.

"Are you okay man?!" Kris asked as he slapped Minho's face so he would gain concious.

"Haha, I'll be o-o-.." Minho out as Kris picked him up over his shoulder and headed out of the room towards the nurses office.

"Wait, they'll need information right? I'll go get Ambi and Sunggyu." Kris whispered to himself as he headed to your dorm.

-- In your Dorm.

"YAH! SUNGGYU, BE QUIET." I yelled while putting a pillow over my head.

"You know I love singing!" Sunggyu said while singing Shine.

"At least sing a song I know!" I yelled as I threw a pillow at him.

Sunggyu ran towards me and jumped on my bed while tickling me.

The door opened and showed Kris staring at Sunggyu and I tickling eachother on my bed, in a ual pose.

Sunggyu got off of me and scratched his head awkwardly.

"It's n-not what it's looks like." Sunggyu said awkwardly.

Jealousy had actually hit Kris in the face once he saw Sunggyu on top of you.

"U-Uh, Minho passed out when he fell from his bed..to my floor and I thought you guys might want to come." Kris asked while still carrying Minho and itching the back of his neck with his free hand.

"Poor Minnie!" I cried out as I rushed towards Kris.

Sunggyu trailed behind me as we headed out to the nurses office.

-- Nurses Office.

He'll be okay for a while, he just needs some rest and he'll be as good as new!

"Thank you Nurse." Sunggyu said as he sat beside Minho.

Sunggyu exited the room because he got a text from my Dad. I sat down next to Minho as Kris sat beside me.

"Minho hyung.." I pouted as I looked at his pale figure on the bed.

Kris sighed and studied my features.

Wow, you're so pretty for a boy.

I heard that from behind me as I turned to stare at him wide eyed.

Kris noticed I was looking at him as his eyes widened.

"Did I say that out loud?!" Kris shouted also shocked.

"Uhh, no there's a b-bug on your face." I said as I pretended to flick a bug off his cheek.

Kris flinched at my touch as it sent shivers down his spine and put warmth into him.

His touch.

I heard it again. I tried to ignore it, but I heard a thought from outside the nurse's office.

I wonder if Ambi would feel sympathetic about this.. I hope he doesn't because I'd like it if he liked me as who I really am.

I smiled unknowingly as Tao entered the nurse's office while limping.

I ran up to him and helped him to a bed.

"Are you okay?" I asked concered.

"Yeah, I just fell when I was training." Tao replied while giving me a half smile.

"I'll go get the nurse okay?" I said as I walked out of the nurse's office.

"Hey, Tao." Kris said while smirking.

"What's up Hyung?" Tao asked in fluent Korean.

"What's with the act? You've been in Korea for 4 years." Kris said while laughing.

"It' nice when someone new can help you. Especially when they're pretty cute for a boy." Tao stated while laying down on the bed.

"So, you're asking a new student that's pretty cute to help you with Korean when actually... your Korean is probably at the advanced level right now? I can't believe you Tao." Kris said as he crossed his arms.

"Hyung, I've been training for a couple of months for the tournament and I need motivation. Ambi gives me that motivation I need. Even if I need to turn gay then I will." Tao said with full confidence.

"Tao, I like Am-" Kris was interrupted by the nurse and I barging in.

"Tao! I told you not to practice in the dorms!" The nurse exclaimed as Tao stared at Kris for a few seconds before responding to the nurse.

"I forgot and it's windy outside. I don't want to get a cold." Tao argued.

"I know you care about the tournament a lot, but a break is neccessary. Use your time wisely so you don't end up here again. How many times have you been here Tao?" The nurse asked.

I stared at each of them back and forth as they were bickering nonstop.

"I've been here a couple of times, but I've recovered!" Tao responded.

"Tao, you're going to ruin your ankle or even your wrist if you keep this up. Have a little break. Go out with the guys or something." the nurse insisted.

"Fine." Tao said as he had his head hung low.

"I'll be going now. The nurse on night shift will come tonight to check on you guys. Bye and get well." The nurse said as she exited the premises and headed home. 

I sighed as I looked at Minho was still sleeping and Tao who was silently cursing to himself.

"Hey, hyung." I said towards Tao which he answered, but Kris also answered.

"Uh, I was talking to Tao hyung.." I said awkwardly.

"Oh, sorry haha." Kris also said awkwardly as he paid attention to the paintings on the wall.

"Hyung, if you would like.. I can keep you company while you're taking breaks." I asked with an unsure feeling in my stomach.

A sudden lightbulb appeared at the top of Tao's head as Kris was jealous. Kris hung his head low as Tao was smiling up to his ears.

"That would be great!" Tao exclaimed.

Just then, someone barged into my room yelling my real name.

It was Krystal. EL OH EL.

"AMBER!" Krystal noticed who was inside and covered .

"AMBI, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" Krystal yelled while tackling me into a hug.

I slowly patted her back.

"Haha, I'm okay Krystal calm down." I reassured her as she was hugging me tighter. I laughed as she was hugging me like no tomorrow.

Inside Tao and Kris' minds were 'He has a girlfriend?'. Frowns came upon Tao and Kris' faces as they stayed quiet.

I noticed the silence as I released the hug. 

"Hey, hyungs.. This is Krystal." I introduced her as she bowed at Tao and Kris.

"I-Is she your girlfriend?" Kris asked while stuttering.

Krystal and I looked at eachother and then laughed while holding our stomachs. 

"THAT'S HILARIOUS KRIS!"

"HYUNG, WHERE WOULD YOU GET THAT IDEA?!"

Tao and Kris looked at eachother relieved, but then they glared at eachother because they're fighting over a boy. A girl that's pretending to be a boy.


A/N: I love you guys. Enjoy this chapter as I have nothing to say. Haha.