Jejudo part 2

Mission One: Genderbender

HEHEHEHE, I'M UPDATING FROM MY NEW LAPTOP! :D Windows 8 is confusing though.. I've kind of gotten the hang of it though! I've been figuring it out so that's why the update wasn't up so soon like all the updates are. :)


"So, what's happening?" I asked as I threw a balloon in the air while laying on my bed. 

 

"What do you mean?" Sunggyu asked while looking towards me as he was drying his hair.

"What do you think I mean? How was your day?" I asked as I threw my balloon at him.

 

It hit him on the head as he turned towards me and glared.

"It was wonderful." Sunggyu stated as he went back to drying his hair.

"Why was it wonderful?" I asked awaiting his answer.

"Are you being arrogant right now?" Sunggyu asked as he put the wet towel on the rack.

"Yes, I am." I replied while pulling the blanket over me.

"Haha, go to sleep. It's late." Sunggyu said as he turned off the lamp.

"Oppa, I'm not tired." I pouted.

"What do you expect me to do?" Sunggyu asked as he laid on his side.

"Sing to me." I said as I also my side.

"I thought you didn't like my singing." Sunggyu questioned. 

"Well, it might make me fall asleep." I replied back.

"I'll sing you a song I've been working on." Sunggyu said while sitting up in his bed.

Sunggyu got out his iPod and hooked it to his iHome.

"Ready to be blown to bits?" Sunggyu asked as he also the lamp.

"I'm ready to explode last place gyu." I responded while also sitting up in my bed.

Listen here to hear! :D (I thought this was beautiful and fit well with his one sided love..it just makes everything sadder especially when Amber doesn't like Gyu that way.)

I stared at him while he was singing and I felt a tear stroll down my cheek.

60 seconds is all I need for this story
You came into my heart
I don't doubt it
That you took me away
The time that wasn't short
You're that kind of person
A story that's enough for me
I don't need any reasons
You made my heart flutter and look for you
That first time

 

Why am I crying?

I wiped away my tears fast as Sunggyu stopped singing his heart out. I turned to look at him with my blanket covering half of my face.

There was also tears streaming down his face.

"W-Why, I mean.. did. I mean-" Sunggyu got up from his bed and hugged me.

"Do you remember?" Sunggyu asked while choking on his words. 

"I don't know... I don't know why I'm crying." I managed to say as I was crying into Sunggyu's shoulder.

"I sang this song to you when you were in the hospital." Sunggyu said while adding a little laugh in it.

I laughed a little too.

"Y-You did?" I asked as I stopped crying a little.

"Almost every night." Sunggyu said as he carressed your head.

"Really?" I asked while looking up at him.

"Really." Sunggyu replied while wiping away my tears with his thumbs.

"I could have sworn that I fell in love with you when we spent that 1 week of touring together around the agency. Since I was new and all." Sunggyu said as he smiled at the memories.

Dad, is he telling the truth?

He's telling the truth honey. He was there for you everyday even if he was tired from the surgeries.

You said I should enjoy my time right? I could date Sunggyu right?

I don't mind. I just don't want you dating someone that doesn't know your secret because you're on a mission. Not to fall in love with students.

Dad, what if I did?

I'd have to erase your memories for this mission.

Really?

Really. I'm sorry, but I can't let you get hurt. Sunggyu has loved you ever since the year you got into the accident. You guys have been together as the bestest friends for 2 or 3 years.

I didn't know that... Are you pushing me towards him then?

That's for you to find out. Get to bed. We have to go meet up with the ambassador tomorrow morning. Good night sweety.

Good night dad. Love you.

Love you too, and good luck. Goodnight.

I pushed away from Sunggyu as he had a confused expression on his face.

"L-Let's go to sleep." I suggested as I pushed him off my bed and put the blankets over my whole body. 

"O-Okay then." Sunggyu said as he laid down in his bed.

Sunggyu turned off the lamp as he played music from his iPod.

"Goodnight last place gyu." I said from underneath my blanket.

"Goodnight Amber." Sunggyu responded.

--

"Mr. Ambassador, it's an honor to meet you." I said as I shook his hand. 

"Are you a girl or a boy?" The U.S Ambassador asked while smiling.

"Haha, I'm on a mission to be a boy, but I'm a girl." I said as I laughed along him.

"How many of you speak English?" The Ambassador asked.

"Julien over there.. who is my father and Krystal. Also me too." I said as I laughed again.

"So, you and your father are on the same team?" The Ambassador asked.

"Yes, I like keeping him closeby." I said as I guarded the Ambassador.

I spotted a dukkbokki cart as my stomach growled.

"Mr. Ambassador, have you tried spicy rice cakes before?" I asked as I was expecting a no.

"No, I haven't. I'm not into spicy things." The Ambassador said with a face of disgust.

"I'll make sure to tell the vendor to make it less spicy. They're actually pretty good!" I reassured as we walked towards the vendor.

"Hi, how may I help you?" The vendor asked.

"Can I have 2 cups of dukkbokki not too spicy?" I asked as she nodded and started making it.

I ushered the Ambassador to a table while we waited for the food to be done.

"So, Miss bodyguard." The Ambassador said while trying to grab my attention.

"Yes, Mr. Ambassador?" I responded.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" Mr. Ambassador asked curiously.

"No, I cannot date on the job sir." I explained.

"Oh. You know you remind me of my daughter Denise." The U.S Ambassador said as he smiled.

"Really? I don't really resemble people." I said as I awkwardly scratched my head.

"Order of dukkbokki not too spicy is up!" The vendor yelled.

"I'll be back sir." I said as I got up to get our order.

All of a sudden, as I was getting our order of dukkbokki. A crowd of students came inside the shop and I couldn't see the Ambassador anymore.

"Mr. Ambassador?" I called out while looking for him, but he was nowhere in sight.

I headed to the table in a panic as there was a note on the stool he was sitting on before his disappeared. I picked up the note and read it. 

If you want your Ambassador back then I need ransom.
         2,000,000 won anyone? Anyone?
Yes, me.
Meet me at the graveyard and don't bring anyone, but yourself.

-anonymous.

"Are you freaking serious!?" I shouted in frustration as I ran my fingers through my hair.

I paid for the food and ran outside of the tent with the note in my hand. I looked left and right then left again, just to be safe when crossing the roads ; Street smart.

"Mr. Ambassador.." I said to myself as I was trying to flag a taxi.

"Hey, Ambi!" I heard a voice call out my name.

I tried to ignore it because I cannot bring anyone or Mr. Ambassador could get killed. He could have watchmen lurking around right now.

"AMBI! OVER HERE!" The voice called out again.

Don't look... Amber, don't even dare look.

Just look stupid. It's nothing bad.

I turned my head to see Sunggyu, Minho, and my Dad together in a car. I waved at them and found a cab. I jumped inside while waving goodbye to the others. 

"What was all that about?" Sunggyu asked.

"She's telling me that the Ambassador got kidnapped and they want ransom." My dad replied panicked. 

"WE SHOULD GO HELP THEN!" Minho shouted which grabbed attention from the bystanders.

--

"This is wicked spooky.. like honestly." I said as I walked slowly towards the graveyard.

I was walking, but I stepped on a twig which triggered something as 2 people came flying from the ground.

Impressive..

THAT'S WHAT SUNGGYU SAID. HAHAHAHA, Oh, I'll leave you to this. We're in a tree right now watching everything honey.

I hate you guys.. with a burning passion.

I walked towards the 2 guys and just casually walked between them until they both stopped me.

They were both tall, but one of them was a bit bulkier then the other one. They reminded me of a gang the agency had trouble with last year.

"Haha, are you serious?" I said when they were holding me back.

"Password." The young one said.

"Do you think I know the password?" I retorted.

"Then, we're going to have to kill you." The bulky one said.

"Oh, poor me! I'm going to die. No, you guys can't kill me." I said with a straight face.

I tore off there masks and as I suspected..

"Yongguk-shii and Junhong. I wouldn't have ever knew." I sarcastically said.

"H-How did you find out?" Yongguk asked.

"I just tore off the masks stupid and from hearing your voices... I just had the slightest idea that it was Bang Yongguk-shii and Choi Junhong-sshi." I pointed out as they nodded there heads to my explanation. 

I thought they died in battle, Amber..

They were MIA. We assumed that they had died.

How come you know this and I don't?

Because they told me when they were found. Stupid. That's why I guarded the light house.

Oh, my daughter is doing pretty good isn't she?

Be quiet. I'm in the middle of trying to save the Ambassador.

I heard my Dad hmph as I blocked him from my thoughts. Childish.

"Mr. Ambassador? Kidnapper? THE GUY WHO WANTS RANSOM?!" I shouted out trying to get there attention.

"Amber, o-over here." I saw the Ambassador tied tightly against a grave stone.

I ran over to him quickly as I got out my knife. While I was cutting the string, a knife flew past my face; cutting a piece of hair from my bangs. I my teeth as I finished the job with telekinesis. Stupid knife, doesn't do any good.

"Lookie here." A deep voice said.

"Oh my gosh, Himchan?" I laughed as I recognized the guy in the stupid Spongebob mask.

"U-Uh, I do not know this Himchan you speak of!" The guy I suspected that was Himchan.

"Oh, don't deny it!" I retorted while laughing.

"Yah~ don't speak to our leader like that!" The guy that sounded like Youngjae shouted at me.

I laughed even more and now I was on my knees while holding my stomach.

"You guys are funny~ gosh darnit." I said as I got up and brushed the dirt off my pants.

"It's not so funny when your Ambassador buddy is going to die!" Daehyun shouted as he grabbed the Ambassador while putting a pistol to his head.

I laughed again. Everyone looked at me confused.

"W-Why are you laughing?" Yongguk asked.

"You're asking why I'm laughing?!" I shouted while laughing even more.

"Oh, brother..." Sunggyu whispered while laughing.

"When you guys went MIA.. I went berserk. I'm undefeatable." I said as I crossed my arms.

"What do you mean?" Youngjae asked curious and cautiously.

"You'll see." I said.

"Don't tell me.." Minho slowly said.

"She's finally doing it!" My dad exclaimed excitedly.

"Pull the trigger Daehyun." I said confidently.

"Wait, what?!" Daehyun said in a panic as he looked at Himchan for an answer.

"Just pull the goddamn trigger Daehyun!" Himchan yelled.

"F-Fine!" Daehyun shouted and pulled the trigger.

I stopped time as the bullet was halfway close to getting into the Ambassadors head. I walked over to the frozen Ambassador and Daehyun. I took the gun out of Daehyun's hand and moved the Ambassador to my side.

I unfroze time as the bullet hit a deer and the Ambassador was yelling by my side.

"I-I'm not dead?!" The Ambassador exclaimed as he fainted.

"Oh, gosh.." I said as I tried picking up the Ambassador.

"What just happened?!" Himchan exclaimed confusedly.

--

"EL OH EL. YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON THERE FACES WHEN I DID THAT!" I shouted while laughing my off in Krystals room.

"Oh my gosh! Do you still have the memory still? Can you transfer it to my head?" Krystal and Sulli asked as I sent it to them.

They both passed out as they were viewing the clip. They both woke up laughing and crying with tears of hilarious-ness. I laughed along with them as we were dying right now on the bed.

There was a sudden knock at the door that interrupted our laughter. I got up to see who it was and once I opened the door I saw a scream mask on the persons face.

"Ahh?" I fake screamed as it was trying to scare me.

"Hmm, seems like that didn't work." Kris said as he took it off and smiled.

"Well, a boy opened it. Not a girl." I retorted as he smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Why are you in there anyways?" Kris asked as he peeked inside.

"We were talking about memories." I said as I crossed my arms.

"Oh... hey, there's a party tonight at the pool upstairs and I wanted to know if you would like to hang out with me and my friends?" Kris asked nervously.

"As long as I don't get pushed in the pool and don't get wet, then I'm alright with that." I stated as I shook my head too.

"Oh, cool! Go ahead and bring your friends too! I'll wait outside by the pool with everyone else. The party starts at 9, but we have an hour to prepare. Bring your other friends too if you want." Kris said as he rushed off to the elevator.

I turned around to meet a confused expressioned Krystal and Sulli.

"What was that all about?" Krystal asked as she packed a towel for her a Sulli.

"He wanted me to invite you guys to a party that's starting in an hour or so." I said nonchalantly.

"Will your Dad let you?" Sulli asked.

"Why wouldn't he let me?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Maybe because there's water involved, dimwit." Krystal replied.

"Don't worry. I'm sure he'll be there." I said.

-- THE POOL IS NAMED SINGAPORE PARADISE. I've actually seen a pool named after a city, continent, or county before. It's kind of weird.

 

"Oh, was I soooo right." I said as I saw my Dad serving drinks to kids.

Non-alcoholic of course.

"Hey, kiddo. What can I get for you?" My Dad said all happy and joyful like he's enjoying what he's doing.

"Cut the act, Appa." I said as his face turned into a pokerface.

"I'm so not enjoying this." My dad said while finishing a classmates drink.

"That's your fault for being chaperone." I said as I sat on the stool.

..but I was soon pulled off it as Tao and Kris pulled me towards there group of friends.

I stopped before I ran into somebody as they released me. I heard my Dad chuckling in his mind as I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, this is my friend Ambi." Tao introduced me.

I bowed and smiled my killer smile. I swore.. those guys turned gay.

Wait, wut.

Haha, of course they didn't! I was just kidding! Ambi has already 3 lovers.. We don't need anymore added to the story.

"Hi, my name is Ambi Liu and I go to school with these dorks." I said amusingly as everyone laughed except for Tao and Kris.

"This is Lay, Xiumin, and Chen. I'm Luhan." Luhan said charmingly.

"Oh, nice to mee-" I was cut off by someone giving me a big back hug.

I glanced to see who it was and it was Krystal. I laughed and bonked her head as she glared at me amused.

"Is that your girlfriend?" Xiumin asked as he drank some of his Pepsi.

"N-" I was cut off again by Krystal.

"Yeahh~ 3 in a half years already!" Krystal said excitedly as she kissed my cheek.

I froze and entered her thoughts.

Why are you doing this?

C'mon, did you see the looks on Kris and Tao's face? They are seriously in love with you or something. Like seriously lost in love with you.

I know they like me. You obviously know I can't date anyone.

Then I'll just pretend to be your girlfriend until they back off. It's better to lose the feelings when someones blocking it and I'll be the er haha.

Fine then. Don't go too far or I'll have to erase there memory of this.

Aye, Aye captain!

"I thought you were s-single?" Tao asked confused.

"Uh, that was.." I slowly said as I honestly had nothing to say.

"...that was because she wanted to keep us a secret! She doesn't want attention." Krystal said while pouting.

Did I say anything about Krystal letting go of the hug? No? Well, yeah she's still back hugging me and look over there! There's a angry Hamster coming over here! Oh goody!

"Jung Soojung. What do you think you're doing?" Sunggyu said through clenched teeth with a fake smile on.

Uh-oh the over-protective boyfriend is here. -Tao's mind.

What is this feeling.. oh my gosh, I can't get rid of it. I feel like punching a wall right now! -Kris' mind.

I forgot that Sunggyu likes you! Oh my gosh, I'm going to die! Think of something Krystal! -Krystal's mind.

My head hurts.. -my mind.

Krystal released her grip around me and put her arms to her sides. I noticed she was in her bathing suit and her hair was wet.

WHY WOULD YOU HUG ME WHEN YOU'RE WET?!

I'M SORRY!

"Gyu Oppa! What do you mean? I'm hugging my boyfriend!" Krystal said all cheery.

"Wait, what? Boyfriend? Haha, that's hilarious." Sunggyu said as I could see pain in his eyes.

Sunggyu, it's a fake relationship. Calm down.

Jeongmal? Okay, I'll act all cheery for you. :))

"Congratulations dongsaengs." Sunggyu congratulated us.

I rolled my eyes as EXO-M started cheering.

Sunggyu grabbed my wrist as he pulled me away from the crowd.

"I want you to meet my friends." Sunggyu smiled.

"O-Ok." I agreed as I was dragged to the other side of the pool by him.

We finally came in front of 6 guys who were all in there swimming trunks.

"Hey, guys. This is my dongsaeng Ambi." Sunggyu introduced me.

"I believe you guys are all my hyungs. Nice to meet you all." I said as I bowed.

"Wahh~ he's like Sungjongie! You were right Sunggyu hyung!" the tall one said.

"Mind introducing us Sunggyu hyung?" The girly one said.

"Oh, this is Sungyeol, Sungjong, Woohyun, Myungsoo, Hoya, and Dongwoo." Sunggyu introduced.

"Hiya, my name is Hoya." Hoya said while smiling and waving.

Dang, that guy is ATTRACTIVE.

"Call me L please. When we become better friends..I'll let you call me Myungsoo." Myungsoo said with a pokerface.

SUNGGYU WHERE DID YOU FIND YOUR FRIENDS?! THE HOTTIE FACTORY? Lame.. I know.

Yah! Don't talk about my friends like that! I'm the real hottie here.

"Keep thinking that Hyung." I said as Sunggyu had his mouth wide open.

I looked around as everyone's face was shocked.

"What?" I asked confused.

They all pointed behind me. I turned around and Kris, Tao , Sulli, and Minho had water guns in there hands.

"Don't you dare. I'll kill 2 of you and let one of you watch the others die by my own hands." I threatened.

I was serious.

If I got wet then it's World War 4 because my Dad would skip World War 3 depending on his temper. My dad isn't so mellow sometimes. I have my limits.

"Haha, that's not going to be me!" Kris said as I turned around and my got wet.

WHY THE HECK DID I TURN AROUND.

"Krystal give me a towel now." I said through clenched teeth.

Everyone froze at how mad I looked.

"I was just trying to lighten up the atmos-" Kris ended up in the water.

"Lighten up the atmosphere?! HUH!? NOW YOU'RE IN THE WATER WHICH DOESN'T LIGHTEN ANYTHING UP." I yelled as I stomped over to my Dad.

"At least you had fun?" My dad said with crossed arms and a glum expression on his face.

"Let's go get bubble tea. I'm craving." I suggested as we walked out of there.


A/N: EL OH EL. I had to stop editing half of the time because of technical difficulties with my laptop. XD My new laptop! //spazzing.

And I was eating. Pho. Anyone heard of that? :D yum. Then I ate ddukkbokki while writing the ddukkbokki part in this chapter! :L I also lost my cousin, but then I found her in a nearby park lol. That trolll.

I thought this was relevant...kind of. AMBER! :D