Sleeping the night off with a.... [Short update]

Mission One: Genderbender

Haha, here's your Krisber Anica. xD


"WHO IS THIS MAN AMBER?!" Luhan shouted at me once they noticed that I had gotten through the doorway. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"This is my friend. Myungsoo. Myungsoo bow and introduce yourself and put on a shirt will you?" I ordered as I rolled my eyes. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Myungsoo imnida. I'm Amber's best friend." Myungsoo greeted as he reached for a shirt and put it on. 

"Oh, Amber how about our date tomorrow?" Tao asked while moving around his eyebrows. 

"Tao, we already hung out yesterday. Tomorrow's Kris' day." I pointed out as I sat on my computer chair while facing them. 

"You spent more time with Luhan then with me." Tao pouted. 

"Tao, please. Luhan take Tao out of here okay? I'm tired." I said as I pointed at the door with my eyes closed. 

"First tell us who is this guy? I know he's Myungsoo, but what relation do you have with eachother huh?" Luhan asked curiously. 

"He's my-" 

"Boyfriend." Myungsoo said with smile. 

"Myungsoo, you are not my boyfriend. I haven't even broken up with my recent boyfriend." I said as I looked up at Myungsoo with a tired expression. 

"I thought you broke up with him when you stated that you were dead.." Myungsoo siad confusedly. 

"I heard you're back from you little date with Lu- Oh, hey there's people here already haha." Kris stated while waltzing into the argument. 

"Is this your boyfriend?" Myungsoo asked while pointing at Kris with an amused expression. 

"I didn't know my dongsaeng could do this good.." Myungsoo said while crossing his arms and checking out Kris. 

"Myungsoo stop checking out my boyfriend." I ordered as I looked down. 

"I'm just wondering if he could take a punch." Myungsoo answered back. 

"Don't even dare punch him. Last time you tried punching Sunggyu Oppa and you ended up in the trashcan." I brought back a small memory that I didn't even know I knew. 

"Wait, if you got amnesia.. how do you remember that small moment?" Myungsoo asked confused. 

"Didn't I say I was remembering somethings?" I pointed out while shaking my head aimlessly. 

"Hey, I need to go do something.. uhh, see you tomorrow after Kris' date." Tao said awkwardly as he walked out. 

"I'll text you... see you tomorrow after Kris' date too." Luhan said while avoiding my eyes as he ran out of the room. 

I looked at everyone leave one by one, but Kris and Myungsoo were still in the room, looking at me. 

"What do you guys want?" I asked while looking up at both of them. 

"I'm sleeping over remember?" Myungsoo said. 

"I just wanted to ask about you and Luhan's date because we all know.. mine is going to be better." Kris arrogantly said with a smirk. 

"Oh my gosh, why didn't I dump your arrogant before I died?" I mumbled while laughing at this nonsense. 

"I'll let you guys have some time alone since it's been about 2 days that you haven't seen eachother." Myungsoo said while waving away and heading upstairs. 

"How did he know when we last saw eachother?" Kris asked while pointing at Myungsoo. 

"He has this kind of boy intuition like I have girls intuition. You know? We were trained to do that." I explained making sure the word telepath and powers didn't slip out of my mouth. 

"Oh, well since we haven't been together in a while how about..?" Kris said while walking towards me with a raised eyebrow and a weird smile. 

"Oh my gosh, please I want to sleep and we only started re-dating eachother just like a week ago." I stated as I remembered what happened a week ago. 

I rolled my eyes as I looked up at his goofy expression. 

"What do you want? A kiss? A hug? Sleep over?" I threw out options for him and I was kidding, but he actually was deciding. 

"Do they come in sets? I want a kiss, a hug, and I want to sleep over." Kris said with a big smile planted on his face. 

"Omo, I'm not prepared for this.. Are you serious? I live my life as a boy and this is what it ends with?" I said. 

Are you developing real feelings for Kris? Remember what I said! I have to erase your memories of him if you do. BE CAREFUL with your feelings alright? I'm your Dad and you better follow my orders. 

Sounds like your Dad already knows about you and those EXO guys. Well, good luck dongsaeng. Many hearts from your Oppa Myungsoo~ Goodnight and don't do anything bad down there! Hehe, you know what I mean right? 

"Kris needs comfort. I need warmth Amber." Kris put his arms out wide while pouting. 

"If you weren't so cute then I wouldn't give you a set." I said as I got up from my chair and went to his arms. 

Kris hugged me tightly as we rocked back and forth. 

"You're not sleeping over by the way.." I said as I looked up at him. 

"Aww~ that's no fair." Kris argued. 

"No fair? You're getting your hug and kiss. That should be enough for tonight. There going to do dorm check in the morning and I don't them to see you in my bed because I got rid of the big couch." I argued back.

"It doesn't matter. They'll see what they want to see." Kris said as he picked me up bridal style quickly while heading to the bed. 

"W-Wait, what are you doing?" I asked as he set me down on the bed while laying right next to me. 

"Shh~ go to sleep." Kris put a finger to his mouth as he covered the blanket around both of us. 

Kris put his arms around my waist as he pulled me closer and moved my head to rest on his chest. 

"So, you don't want your kiss?" I asked while looking up at him. 

"I think that's a bad idea since we're in bed now." Kris smirked. 

"Eww you're having dirty thoughts aren't you?" I gave him a face of disgust. 

"Ew you're the dirty one here! I was just saying that you're going to fall asleep when I kiss you. Sicko." Kris released me as he turned the opposite side while taking all the blanket away from me too. 

"Yah~ this is my room. Give me back my blanket." I asked as I started tugging on it. 

"You accused me of being erted." Kris responded while pulling the blanket tighter over him. 

"Oh my gosh, you are unbelievable." I stated as I my side also. 

Kris looked over his shoulder and saw that I faced the other way also. Kris turned slowly and put the blanket over me by surprise as I flinched at his touch. 

"You can share with me baby~" Kris cooed as he towered over me and kissed my lips suddenly. 

I turned around to face him as I met with his lips once again. 

How many times.. 

Kris deepened the kiss as I tried to pull back, but he had a firm grasp around me. Kris was just too strong for me and I couldn't even read his mind right now. All I heard was 'MUST. CONTROL' and then it ended there. 

We pulled away from eachother as we were panting. I was looking down as Kris hugged me tighly and put my head immediately onto his chest. 

"Shh~ go to sleep." Kris suddenly whispered. 

"How can I sleep when you just kissed me?" I mumbled. 

"What do you want me to kiss you all night?" Kris whispered yet smirked. 

"Get that smirk off your face idiot." I said as I snuggled into his chest. 

"Oh, I'm an idiot now?" Kris asked as he looked down at me while laughing. 

"Yes, you baka." I pointed out while poking his chest. 

[Baka means idiot, stupid, and fool in Japanese or whatever. It's like pabo.]

"Oh, are you going mulitlangual on me now?" Kris asked while grabbing my chin. 

"What now Mr. Wu?" I asked as I looked up at him tiredly.

"Since you called me a baka.. Nahh~ I'll let you sleep. Good night my little llama." Kris said with a chuckle. 

"Good night baka." I responded while smiling. 

 


A/N: OH GOSH WASN'T THAT SO FLUFFY. Haha, 3rd update today wooo! :D Record? NOT. I did this once haha.. and they were longer chapters from what I remember. 

Enjoy!

SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE, COMMENT AND KEEP READING ON UNTIL THE END! :D