Meeting my family.

Mission One: Genderbender

"I'm ready to pick you up!" My Dad said while entering my room at 7AM. 

I opened one eye as a beam of light slapped me in the face. I slowly sat up and looked around the room while scratching my head. 

"Why the confused expression girly?" My Dad asked as he sat on the stool that was next to my bed. 

"It's like.. too early for this." I mumbled as I yawned. 

"C'mon, I'm supposed to take you and that Kris guy back to the house. You guys need to rest." My Dad said as he laughed. 

"What's with this Kris guy?" I asked as I got out of bed. 

"What do you mean?" My Dad asked confused. 

"It's always Kris this and Kris that." I said as I rolled my eyes. 

"Well, he's your boyfriend. It's a good thing he's the talk around here." My Dad said as he pushed me into the bathroom with a bag of clothes. 

Lately, I've been growing my hair out and I kind of looked more like a girl. 

"Are you done already?" My Dad asked as he knocked on the door. 

"Yeah, but why didn't you bring my converse?" I asked as I stepped out in my outfit. 

"We're going out with your Grandma today and you gotta look snazzy or she'll kick my for not dressing you up right. You remember when she got mad about you cutting your hair short right?" My Dad said as he grabbed all my stuff and walked out of the hospital room. 

"Haha, that was tragic. Especially when she threw that chair out the window. Luckily, we have insurance." I said as we walked towards the elevator. 

"Hey, you might want to wear these." My Dad said as he handed me a pair of Gucci sunglasses. 

I grabbed them and put them on. I turned to him as we entered the elevator. 

"Weren't we supposed to grab Kris on the way out?" I asked as my Dad's eye widened while he stopped the elevator. 

"Let's go get him!" My Dad shouted as I put a finger to my mouth. 

"Dad, people are still sleeping." I whispered as we ran towards Kris' room. 

"Oh, I'm sorry." My Dad said as he entered Kris' empty room. 

Everything was cleaned up and all the blankets were neatly folded on the bed and couch. Everything looked spotless like someone had cleaned it just earlier. 

"Where's Kris?" My Dad said as he looked around. 

"Looking for me?" Kris wheeled out of the bathroom with a white suit on. 

"Oh, fancy." I said as I smiled at his attire. 

"Thank you." Kris said with a sweet smile. 

"Sorry, to break the love fest, but I'm supposed to take Kris to Grandma's with us." My Dad said as he motioned for us to get out of the room. 

"Let's go." I said as I grabbed Kris' bags and wheeled him out of the room and into the now opening elevator. 

"Grandma!" I yelled as my voice echoed throughout the house. 

We looked around as it was empty and the sun was pouring in. Kris rolled around delighted by the interior of the house. 

"Woah, what's with all the rocks?" Kris asked. 

"My mom meditates." My Dad answered while pushing a button which opened a secret passageway. 

"Daebak." Kris said amazed. 

"Mama?" My Dad asked as his voice also echoed through the passageway. 

"Hm, maybe she's outside." I said as I jogged to towards the door that led outside. 

Kris stared at the backyard in awe as there were other houses along side this house. 

"Whose house is that?" Kris pointed to a nearby house. 

"Oh, that's the house we'll be staying in." I said as I saw my Grandma teaching the bodyguards Tai Chi. 

I sprinted over to my Grandma as I tackled her into a hug. 

"Woah~" My Grandma said as she leaned back a little while hugging me. 

Kris wheeled over quickly right behind my Dad as he approached my Grandma. 

"Hey, mama." My Dad said as he opened his arms wide. 

My Grandma smacked the back of his head as I laughed. 

"That's for calling me handicapped and old at the supermarket last week!" My Grandmas shouted with her hands on her hips. 

"But hey, on the bright side we got a discount on fruit." My Dad argued back with a smile and a shrug. 

My Grandma raised her hand as my Dad ran away, hiding behind Kris who was clearly dumbfounded.

"I-I'm Kris. Amber's boyfriend." Kris introduced himself nervously. 

"Nice to meet you Kris. I am Amber's grandma. Her only grandma that is. Call me Grandma Kang. Or whatever you feel comfortable with." My Grandma said as she smiled warmly to Kris. 

"Now, everyone! Gather so we can have breakfast!" My Grandma said through a walkie talkie. 

Kris saw several people come out of nowhere while running towards the house. 

"You have a really beautiful house Grandma Kang." Kris said as he munched on the pancakes deliciously. 

"Why, thank you Kris. That's nice to hear." My Grandma said while chuckling. 

"So, how is the breakfast everybody?" My Grandma asked everyone who was at the table. 

There was probably more than 30 people attending breakfast right now like it was every single day. 

Everyone nodded there heads. 

"So, is this a family business?" Kris asked curiously. 

"Kris, you sure do ask a lot of questions.." I said as I put more syrup on my waffles. 

"Sorry, but I'm just really curious. My house has nothing like this." Kris said as he looked up for the nth time admiring the interior. 

"It's a family business. My side of the family is pretty large while my husbands side of the family is a lot bigger." Grandma said while chuckling. 

"Don't mind Amber, Kris. Ask as many questions you want." My Dad said as he smiled while cutting his sausage.

I glared at my Dad as Kris turned to me and smiled. 

"So, would you mind introducing your family to me? I'm kind of curious as to what your family does." Kris asked as he smiled cheerfully. 

"Right when we're finished with dinner then I'll introduce them to you honey." My Grandma said as she finished her plate and stood up. 

Everyone turned there attention to my Grandma as they stopped eating and talking. 

"Everyone, this is Kris. He is our little niece Amber's boyfriend. After you are all eating please report to the main visiting hall. Thank you. Enjoy your meal!" My Grandma said as she winked at me. 

I was confused for a second as I looked at my Dad. My Dad also winked at me. Kris shrugged as he continued eating. 

"Woah, everything in this house is big." Kris said as he rolled in. 

"Yeah, funny how we could afford all this." I said as I laughed and sat down. 

"Okay, everyone take a seat." My Grandma said. 

A lot of korean stars are going to show up! I'll put pictures too~ 

 "Hi, Kris. I'm Daniel; Amber's Uncle." Uncle Daniel shook Kris's hand. 
 "It's nice to meet you Kris. I'm Sarang; Amber's Aunt." Aunt Sarang shook Kris' hand. 

 "I'm Amber's closest cousin; Jong Seok.. You break Amber's heart then I'll break your pretty face." Jong Seok threatened as I punched his shoulder. 

"Yah! You're going to scare him!" I shouted as I laughed. 

"He won't get scared." Jong Seok said as he glared at Kris before leaving. 

Kris gulped as he awaited the other beautiful family members. 

"Why is everyone so... shiny?" Kris asked as he looked at everyone approaching him. 

"That's my family." I said as I sighed. 

"MY DINOSAUR!" I heard my most favorite cousins yell out. 

 "Hi, Kris. I'm Jonghyun." Jonghyun said as he shook Kris' hand. 

"I'm Key." Key said in the most diva voice ever. 

"Oh my gosh, your voice has never changed Kibummie!" I yelled while throwing my arms around Key. 

"Haha, your appearance hasn't either." Jonghyun said as he reached for a hug too. 

I hugged him as I kissed him on the cheek. Kris suddenly got jealous as he coughed awkwardly while looking away. 

Jonghyun and Key noticed and laughed. 

"We'll leave you to give your 'boyfriend' a tour~" Key said as he pulled Jonghyun away from you. 

"So, how's the place?" I asked as we explored the house we were going to stay in together. 

Just the two of us. 

"It's pretty." Kris said as he touched the walls while I wheeled him over to certain places that he might find amazing. 

"Are you tired yet?" I asked as I heard him yawn. 

"Yeah, let's head to bed." Kris said as he slowly got out of his wheelchair. 

Kris set his feet on the ground steadily as he held onto the rail and me for support. 

We headed up the stairs as there was one room with our luggage beside it. There was a small note on the door as I took it off the door and read it. 

The other rooms are under construction. I hope you two don't mind sharing a room! -Grandma Kang&Daddy.

"Tch, they would." I said as I sighed. 

I opened the door as I was helping Kris in. 

"Haha, still the same as I left it." I mumbled while smiling. 

"I can sleep on the couch if you want me too?" Kris asked as he was supporting himself with the wall. 

"I think it's better if you sleep on the bed. Just don't touch me and everything will be fine." I replied as I smiled. 

"There's 2 bathrooms so use the one on the left side of the room. You can walk by yourself right?" I asked as I escorted him to the bathroom door. 

"See you in 10 minutes." I said as I headed to the other bathroom. 

"Goodnight Amber." Kris said as he was face to face with me on the bed. 

"Goodnight Kris." I responded as we were still staring at eachother. 

We both fell into deep sleeps as we went to dreamland together. 


Kydelee's Note: 

How was it? :D Hehe, I honestly didn't really like this long chapter, but I thought... what the heck. XD

Subscribe, comment, and upvote please! I love you guys btw! :))

Anywho, here's a random cover haha I was bored. :D