Going out.

Mission One: Genderbender

"Hey, sleepy heads! Wake up!" I heard Uncle Daniel yell from outside. 

I turned and I noticed a pair of arms were wrapped around my waist. I turned again and came face to face with Kris. I jumped back a little in surprise as I just stared at his face. 

"Are you just going to stare or are you going to wake me up?" Kris asked as he opened one eye. 

I flinched and almost fell off the bed until he pulled me closer. 

"Good morning Amber." Kris tiredly said as he sat up in bed. 

"Uh, Good m-morning." I said as I got off the bed and helped Kris off of it. 

"Get ready and wear something simple." I ordered while opening the bathroom door for him. 

"Okay then." Kris said as he closed the door. 

I didn't leave the door until I heard the faucet running water. I silently jogged towards the other bathroom and got ready. 

I came out wearing simple clothes yet stylish for the day. Kris came out with...

I grabbed my bag and put his wallet into my purse as we went outside, heading towards Grandma's house for breakfast with the family. 

--

"So, how was your sleep?" My Grandma asked Kris and I as she glanced up from her meal. 

"Uh, it was good."

"Manageable." 

"Oh, I see." Grandma replied while finishing her food. 

She was always the first one done. 

"I'll see everyone later tonight. I'll be going shopping with Julien, Amber, and Kris. Don't worry about me and do your jobs." Grandma said as she lefted the dining room. 

"What does she do when she leaves the dining room?" Kris whispered into my ear. 

"She does paperwork for the company and also does many other things." I said as I also finished my plate. 

--

"Kris this looks good on you." My Grandma said as she held up a Navy Cardigan with varsity type kind of letters on it. 

"Oh, grandma kang. You don't have to buy me anything. I have enough clothes as it is." Kris said with a smile. 

"But I'm offering so I will buy you clothes." My Grandma said with a bright smile. 

Kris wheeled himself around in the aisles with my Grandma as I was somewhere discussing something with my Dad. 

"So, I heard about the Amnesia.." I suddenly brought up. 

My Dad looked up from his drink surprised as he put the straw in his mouth. 

"Heard what about the Amnesia?" My Dad asked slowly. 

"I don't know... Sunggyu said 'When your Dad is ready to tell you he'll tell you'." I said as I sipped on my bubble tea. 

"O-Oh, don't listen to Sunggyu's nonsense." My Dad said with a sheepish smile. 

"Dad, I can see right through you. Tell me this nonsense, uh.. Sunggyu's saying." I said as I leaned back in my chair with crossed arms. 

"Well, you were on this mission and I told you not to fall-" 

"Sweety! Julien!" I heard my Grandma yell from across the mall with several bags in her hands. 

I sighed and nudged my Dad to get up. 

"Wow, Mom. That's a lot of things. Is this all for you?" My Dad asked while taking the bags from her hands. 

"Some of them are. Half of them are Kris' though." My Grandma smiled. 

He's already being treated like he's part of the family.. -Dad

"Grandma, where do you want to go next?" I asked as I hooked my arm with hers. 

"Hm, do you want anything?" My Grandma asked with a smile. 

"Aye~ No way. I still haven't even worn the clothes you put it into my closet." I said as I pulled my clothes. 

"Haha, it's a good thing you're wearing them." My Grandma said with a smile on her face. 

"Well, of course. My very own Grandma picked it." I smiled while skipping. 

"You seem happy today." My Grandma noticed. 

"Hehe, because I'm with you." I answered as I smiled brightly at her. 

My Grandma patted my head and dragged me to a CD shop. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, we have a sale on Super Junior albums. Please enjoy your time here." The familiar boy said. 

"Tao?" I heard Kris say from behind me. 

"KRIS HYUNG?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Tao shouted while jumping over the counter in a cool way. 

Tao turned in circles while searching for any bad injuries on Kris. 

"I'm fine Tao." Kris said. 

"Fine my ! You weren't in school to attend the graduation ceremony. Everybody was worried when you didn't show up at the annual basketball game. Nor did you come to the last track&field event." Tao said quickly. 

"I will assure you Mister Huang. He's not injured badly. He just got into a small accident. I'm sure you don't have to worry about him." My Grandma said while bowing. 

"How do you know my last name?" Tao asked bewildered. 

"She knows things people don't even know about themselves." My Dad said while smiling. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Huang Zitao imnida. May I ask for your name?" Tao asked while bowing. 

"Kang Tara imnida." My Grandma introduced herself while bowing. 

"So you've been taking care of Kris for the past few months?" Tao asked. 

"Yes and also my granddaughter; the girl he's dating." My Grandma announced proudly. 

"Kris ge, you have a girlfriend?" Tao asked as he looked for his so called 'girlfriend'. 

I wasn't really paying attention to them as I ran into a few familiar guys. 

They were INFINITE. 

But they didn't notice me.. well, Myungsoo and Sunggyu were with them as they noticed me. 

I suddenly grabbed a EPIK HIGH album as I covered my face with it. 

"Sweety, where are you?" I heard my Grandma holler. 

"I'm coming!" I responded as I hurried towards them. 

"Where were you?" My Dad asked as I appeared in front of him. 

"I was looking for...a new type of music." I said as I showed him the Epik High album. 

"I heard these guys are pretty good rappers. Especially that Mithras guy." My Dad said while smiling and putting his hands in his pockets. 

I glanced at the names on the back. 

"Yeah, Tablo is the best. I love him." I said with a thumbs up. 

"Haha, let's buy it then." My Grandma said as she dragged me to the front counter. 

"AMBER?!" Tao suddenly yelled. 

I flinched and remembered my mind was erased. I remembered where I had seen Tao. 

Xia Guo. 

"I'm Xia Guo. Who's Amber?" I fibbed. 

My Dad's eyes widened. 

I FORGOT- HER, MIND! ARGH. -Dad

"Sorry, Amber's a little weird still from the accident." My Dad counterattacked. 

"Oh, well, that's $15." Tao said while tilting his head in confusion. 

"Isn't that Ambi?" I heard a guy said. 

"Ambi? Do you mean Amber?" I whispered to myself as I put my Album in my bag. 

"AMBER RUN!" I heard Myungsoo yell. 

I suddenly followed his orders as I sprinted out of the CD store. I flew past people who were walking around and enjoying there day. I made sure not to run into anyone, but I did. 

The person who told me to run. 

Myungsoo was right in front of me smiling. 


A/N: Hmm, boring chapter? I won't update tomorrow morning because I have an honor celebration and it's for the gifted students which I took the test for and I GOT IN. OH EM GEE. :D /dying/ Gifted students go to the high school and get taught in High School classes. Hehe I'm a legit 8th grade Asian-American that at Math, but for some reason I GOT IN FOR AP ENGLISH! :D SOPHMORE ENGLISH THAT IS. OHHH YEAH, I SKIPPED FRESHMAN ENGLISH. WHAT NOW ERS?! 

Authornim is sorry for bragging haha. I'm just so happy! :DDDDD SO MANY HAPPY FACES. HEHE. 

SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE, AND COMMENT! :D ♥♥♥♥♥