One By One [Flashback Chapter]

Mission One: Genderbender

Everything will be flashbacks if it's in a light shade of turquoise(?) and I'll make sure not to confuse you guys.. there all a jumble of flashbacks btw. :D Enjoy.


                    Click here for music.                    

"Hey, Xia Guo?" Kris asked slowly while turning my direction. 

"Yeah?" I responded while doing homework. 

"Uh, I know we've only known eachother for a month and I didn't want to rush, but I didn't want to ruin our friendship so- "

"Just get to the point Kris." I said as I sighed. 

"Can you please look up from your homework?" Kris asked. 

I looked up and stared at him with a blank expression. Kris put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me towards him on my chair that had wheels at the bottom. 

I was now seated right infront of Kris as he was smiling nervously. 

"Xia Guo, would you be my girlfriend?" Kris asked as a smile spread across my face. 

"Of course I will!" I shouted as I hugged him. 

Kris was now smiling up to his ears as he hugged me back like he was afraid if he let go, you would disappear. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                    Next Flashback [Replay music until I tell you to change it!]                                                           

                            CLICK HERE FOR NEXT SONG~                                 

"I love you." Kris said as he bent down to kiss me on the forehead. 

"I love you too Wu Fan." I said as I gave him a quick peck on the lips. 

We stay in eachothers arms for a few minutes while staring at eachother at the park that was near the school. It was 2 in the morning and we decided to have a little walk out with eachother. 

We held hands as we walked side by side while looking around the empty park. It was peaceful as there was a comfortable silence. Kris motioned me to sit on a nearby bench as we both walked over and sat down. Kris laid down while putting his head on my lap as I smiled down at him. 

I started playing with his hair as he closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled unknowingly. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                               Next Flashback                                                                   

"Luhan!" I shouted as I jumped on his back. 

"What the- Oh, it's you Xia. Haha, how are you?" Luhan asked as he gave me a piggy back ride towards school. 

Even though Kris and I were dating, Luhan was my best friend that would wait for me in front of my house to walk to school together. Forunately, Luhan lived 2 houses down from mine. 

"You know you're heavy right?" Luhan said as he fake panted. 

"Haha, that tells me that you're a weakling." I responded while smirking. 

Luhan got caught off guard by your comeback. Luhan also smirked. 

"I'm so weak~My arms are going to break off!" Luhan fake whined while glancing up at me while I gave him the Are-you-kidding-me look.

"C'mon we're going to be late!" Luhan shouted while running towards the gates of the school. 

I spotted Kris coming in with Xiumin and Tao as they had a basketball in there hands. I jumped off of Luhans back and backhugged Kris. 

"Gosh, this freaking fangirls. How many times do I have to say don't touch- Xia Guo! Hi baby~" Kris scolded, but turned all cute in less than a second. 

"Haha, for a second I was going to scold you for thinking your girlfriend was one of your fangirls." I said as I rolled my eyes. 

Kris put me to his side as he waved at Luhan who was slowly walking towards us with Lay and Chen behind him. 

"So, the groups all here." Chen said with a smile. 

"Let's head in then~ Don't want to be late." Tao said as he pulled me away from Kris and dragged me inside. 

"Yah! Panda! GIVE ME BACK MY GIRLFRIEND!" Kris shouted as he ran after Tao. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                                Next Flashback                                                                                                          
                                                     Next Song here!                                                   

"Please wake up now Amber.." I heard Sunggyu say as I opened my eyes slowly to see a blurry figure holding my hand. 

I moved my hand a little as it startled Sunggyu. Sunggyu looked up and smiled automatically while hugging me. 

"Y-You're finally a-awake." Sunggyu said as he choked on tears. 

"W-Who are you?" I asked as I lighty pushed him off of me. 

Sunggyu stared at me with a surprised expression. Tears were streaming down his face as he ran out of the room. 

"What was that all about?" I asked myself as I looked around the hospital room. 

It was simple, but it was a lot more spacious. 

"Hi, Amber. How are you doing?" The doctor asked as Sunggyu came from right behind him. 

"Who's Amber? Is that me?" I asked while looking at there faces. 

"Doc, did you she really forget everything?" Sunggyu asked, trying to keep his tears from falling down. 

"What? I'm confused?!" I shouted while scratching my head. 

--

"So, my real name is Amber Josephine Liu. I'm an orphan, but I was adopted by Julien Kang. I'm in Seoul, South Korea right now and I attend the SM. Art Intelligence Agency? You got to be kidding me." I said as I stared at Sunggyu and the Doctor in disbelief. 

The doctor excused himself with Sunggyu and pulled Sunggyu out of your room and into the hallway. 

"It's a lot serious then I thought. Her memories might not be able to come back soon so you're going to have to remember everything faster then usual. It's best to call her Father now so he can get her discharged for tomorrow morning. Good night Mister Kim." The doctor said as he bowed and walked away. 

Sunggyu leaned on the wall and fell to the ground while crying. 

"You really forgot everything. I hardly know your own childhood.. do I help you remember the things we did with eachother?" Sunggyu asked himself in his head. 

"U-Uh, Sunggyu Oppa?" I asked unsure if that was his name. 

Sunggyu looked up from the door and saw me throught he tiny crack I made for myself. 

"Y-Yeah?" Sunggyu stuttered as he got up from the floor. 

"I'm thirsty.. Can you buy me some juice please?" I asked politely. 

"Yeah, sure. U-Uh, I'll be right back." Sunggyu said and smiled as he jogged towards the nearest vending machine. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                  Ending of Flashbacks                                                                                            

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Kydelee's Note: 

Annyeong everyone! :D I've kind of changed my style.. How's it like? I think it's creative. Kekeke. 

I hope this chapter was at least a little interesting..the fact that it's the flashback one too. I hope you Enjoy this chapter! And I kind of did this speedy fast because I woke up later then I was supposed to. 

Hehe, I'll share my morning schedule with you! 

Go to sleep at 10pm or 2am. 
Wake up at 5:30am or 6am. 
Uncle takes me to school at 7:20am.
I get to school at 7:25am. 
I start class at 8:30am and come back home at 2:30pm. 
Babysitting 2:40pm - 4:20pm.
Eat @ 4:30pm, or whenever I'm hungry. 
And then I stay on my laptop all day while doing homework. 

:D 

ANNYEONG