Tao's Half Of The Story

Mission One: Genderbender

Yo'. There's a few changes on how I write.. it's just the format and not like how I actually write things haha. Does that make sense? .__. I will say the things in captions ya know? Hehe, enjoy this short chapter. :D I'm sorry.. btw.. I haven't updated in a few days and I'm giving you guys the small chapter ;A;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up at rubbed my head while looking around. I was still in the hospital. 

I sighed as I slowly took the blanket off of me and got up from my bed. There was sounds coming from the hallways as I opened the door a little. 

"Hmm, no one...but nurses and doctors." I said as I looked back and forth. 

I couldn't see much until the door closed by some force from the outside. 

I opened it as I saw Tao getting pushed by the door with a hand on his heart. 

"I-I thought you would be sleeping!" Tao exclaimed as I put a finger to my mouth, telling him to be quiet. 

"You're too loud Tao!" I whispered as I pulled him into the room. 

"Sorry.." Tao said while smiling. 

Tao entered the room as he put the flowers down on a nearby table. A goofy smile appeared on his face in no time. 

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked creeped out a little. 

"Tao, wants to go hang out with Amber today! Can Tao discharge you from the hospital today?" Tao asked in third person. 

I laughed at his foolishness because he was soo cute. 

I pinched his cheeks as he smiled. Tao suddenly hugged me as I laughed awkwardly. 

"Oh, I'm sorry.. I forgot Xia Guo was just a fake identity.." Tao said while giving me a half smile. 

"Haha, it's okay. I'll soon get use to it." I responded while giving him one of my good smiles. 

"You know I never imagined you with short hair right?" Tao said with his arms crossed. 

"That's part of the secret identity Tao." I said while rolling my eyes at him. 

"But you actually look like a guy!" Tao exclaimed. 

"Well, shucks! I don't know if that's a compliment or not." I responded while laughing. 

"Hey, don't be down. That was a compliment!" Tao said as he nudged me. 

I nudged him back with a glare as he backed off. 

"I'm not down or anything. So, are you going to discharge me or not?" I asked while taking clothes out of the closet and putting them in a bag. 

"Of course! The romantic Kungfu Panda will let you have a great day. Now that I know who you are!" Tao said as he got up and went to go to the main floor to sign the papers. 

"Go, just go Tao." I said as I pushed him out as we laughed together. 

--

"This ice cream is like heaven to my tongue." I said as I finished my ice cream. 

Tao was his ice cream still as he was savoring the flavor. I watched him eat the ice cream as it got on his nose. 

Tao went crossed eye while looking at his nose as we bursted into laughter. I grabbed a napkin and took the ice cream off his nose. 

"You're just like a little kid, my romantic Kungfu Panda!" I shouted as we were the only ones in the park together. 

No one was at the park. Except for cars going around the park. It was technically abandoned... for some reason it didn't seem safe, but everything was bright as it was only 11 in the morning. 

Tao slowly put his arm around me as if I wouldn't notice. I have 20 - 20 eye sight. I can see everything Tao. 

"So.. what do you want to do now Amber?" Tao asked in a somewhat romantic voice. 

"Hmm, I don't know? What do you have in mind?" I asked while looking up at him. 

"Haha, I dont' know either. That's why I asked you first." Tao responded while laughing. 

"Ergh, hmm.. how about we just walked around Seoul?" I asked while kicking pebbles with my feet. 

"Sure, that's fine with me, but you just got out of the hospital. Do you want to rest or something instead of walking? I don't want you fainting out of nowhere when you're not in my sight." Tao said worriedly. 

"It's okay. I'm pretty sure I'm strong enough to hold up a walk in Seoul." I said as I got up from the bench too fast that it made me stumble a little. 

Tao immediately grabbed me. 

"Are you okay?" Tao asked concerned. 

"Uh, yeah.. I just got up too fast that I got dizzy." I said as he put his arm around me. 

I looked up at him with a what-the-heck-are-you-doing-right-now look. He looked back at me with one of his cute smiles. 

"Just in case you actually faint. If you fainted and you weren't in my arms then you would fall down on the floor." Tao said as I nodded in agreement after 5 seconds of thinking over what he just said. 

"But honestly, you're just putting your arm around me because you like me Tao." I pointed out as I laughed. 

"Well, you're not rejecting my arm so I thought it was a 'yes' to put my arm around your shoulders." Tao said while laughing also. 

"I don't really care if we do skinship. I feel kind of used to it." I said as I opened and reopened my fingers. 

Tao immediately intertwined his fingers with mine as he smiled and started swinging our hands together like we were some happy couple. I just went a long because today was a day off of pretending and just having fun. 

"So, where do you want to go?" I asked as I looked around the shops that were around us.

Tao looked left and right before crossing the road with me as he didn't even answer my question. I got a little irritated that he still didn't answer my question.

"Tao." I said louder this time.

Tao still didn't look.

I decided.. why not take a look into his mind?

Keke, we're holding hands. 

Oh my gosh, that's why you're not responding to Amber? 

WHO IS THIS?!

Your conscience. 

You sound like Amber though. 

So, what's your point? A lot of girls can sound the same. 

Wait, there's a girl inside my body?!

I facepalmed myself mentally as I was being dragged towards an amusement park. 

Huang Zitao, you are the most stupidest person ever. I can't believe I'm your conscience. 

Yah, be quiet. I'm trying to think. 

You're just... Oh my gosh. JUST TALK TO AMBER FOR GODS SAKE! SHE'S BEEN ASKING THE SAME QUESTION FOR 2 MINUTES ALREADY. 

"Amber?" Tao asked while looking down at me. 

"Yep?" I answered while looking at him. 

"Do you mind if we hangout at here?" Tao asked with a smile. 

"Yeah, I don't mind." I smiled as I motioned him to sit at a bench. 

We sat there for awhile with a comfortable silence. For exactly 4 minutes we sat there and just enjoyed the day together. We didn't do much actually. Just walked around and talk to eachother as I tried to remember some memories. It's kind of weird though, Tao told me that we used to date.. I wonder what Luhan's story. 

 


A/N: I'm truly sorry for making you all wait. :( Authornims internet went down and we just got it back last night. Also I was watching KPOP Tasty Road. I totally forgot I needed to Update. :) Enjoy this short chapter guise~Remember I love you all! ♥ Please Subscribe and don't unsubscribe. *puppy eyes* Authornim's going to sleep early today also. Soooo, goodafternoon, goodmorning, and goodnight~