Dialing..

Mission One: Genderbender

The orchestra concert was awesome guise! :D We played 10 songs and I didn't fail this time.. ohhh, joy. :3 It was interesting.. I met a lot of new people. Well, the 6th graders along with Freshmen.. They were fun to play with even though some of the freshmen were intimidating. o__O 

Anyways, here's another boring update! :D 


I walked to class all healthy and joyful, but then.. I spotted Kris along with EXO-M coming my way. I immediately found a crack from the lockers as I hid there. I wasn't so small so I stuck out a little, but I made sure I was at least covered enough for them not to see me. I couldn't use my powers to make myself invisible because my Dad said to have a break from them since my fever was the effect of my powers. 

"Why are you hiding?" Seohyun asked as she popped out of nowhere. 

I held my heart as she scared the living.. you know what I mean right? I shushed Seohyun as I went deeper into the lockers. 

"They won't see you. C'mon walk with me to class." Seohyun insisted. 

"F-Fine. I better not get caught." I said as I got away from the lockers and started to head to class with Seohyun. 

EXO-M was finally coming my way as I gulped and kept looking straight while walking. 

"AMBI!" I heard a familiar voice yell. 

I saw Song Qian running down the hall with 2 bubble teas in her hands. Song Qian suddenly crashed into me as the bubble teas almost fell, but I had caught them. 

"Oh my gosh, thank god you caught them." Song Qian said as she wiped invisible sweat while taking her bubble tea and sipping on it. 

"U-Uh, do you want your other one?" I asked as I nudged it towards her. 

"It's yours. I got it for you." Song Qian said with a smile. 

"Oh, thanks." I said as I laughed. 

"Looky who's here. Flirting with the girls aren't ya?" Chen said as he tapped me on the shoulder. 

"Oh be quiet. I'm not that kind of guy Chen." I said as I pushed him away from me. 

"He may not be that kind of guy, but he sure knows how to act." Kris coldly said while walking away. 

Everyone stared at him weirdly as he was walking down the halls with his hands in his pockets. 

"What was that all about?" Xiumin asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"Did you and Kris fight or something?" Lay asked while nudging me. 

"It's a long story.. Only Kris and I know.." I said as I crossed my arms. 

"I'll meet you all at Lunch. I'm going to talk to Kris." I said as I left with my bubble tea and backpack. 

--

"Kris?" I asked as I searched the rooftop. 

He was nowhere to be found and he couldn't have gotten out of school grounds that fast. Besides, I saw him run upstairs. 

"Oh my gosh, why am I even looking for you?" I said outloud to myself as I looked around once more. 

I spotted a figure underneath a little roof and as I bent down to see what was underneath, it was Kris sleeping there. I rolled my eyes as I crawled underneath the small roof that could only fit 2 people. 

"Kris." I whispered into his ear. 

He figdeted, but that was all of my response. 

"Kris." I whispered again in his ear. 

"Mom?" Kris groaned with his eyes closed still. 

"No moron, it's Amber." I whispered until he immediately sprang up and hit his head against the roof. 

"YOU PABO!" I shouted as I checked his head. 

"You're seriously going to turn stupid.." I said as I saw no injuries whatsoever. 

"Why are you up here in the first place?" Kris asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"Well, you kind of insulted me back there. So, I came to talk to you." I said with a smile. 

"Aren't you just being nice?" Kris said while rollng his eyes. 

"Kris, I may have played you in the first round, but I don't know now. Have you ever considered my feelings? Do you know how many people have confessed to me? Do you even know what I'm going through?" I asked as I poked Kris' chest hard at every sentence I said. 

Kris eyed me with wide eyes as I was staring up at him with pain in my eyes. 

"You might have loved me less than Hyungsik, but what if I said I loved you instead of him? Kris, we can't be together because I'm immortal. I was betrothed or destined to be with Hyungsik." I said as I threw my hands in the air. 

"So, you can't be with me because I would die and you wouldn't?" Kris dumbed it out for himself. 

"Exactly.." I responded as I walked around in small circles. 

"Where is that toxic waste dump?" Kris asked with a clenched fist and a focused mind. 

"1016 Kan street.. Why?" I asked as I saw Kris running to the door. 

I ran after him as he set for the streets. Kris was sprinting towards the toxic plant as I knew what he was going to do. 

"If I don't come back alive Amber, then I love you!" Kris shouted while making a heart and running into the toxic waste dump sewers. 

"NO!" I yelled as I ran after him. 

"Hm, this one looks good to touch..." Kris said out loud to himself as he was about to reach down for the toxic.

"KRIS THE LAST PERSON WHO TOUCHED THE TOXIC DIED OF BRAIN CANCER!" I shouted really loud so he could hear me over the gurgling bubbly noises of the machines and toxic sewers. 

Kris stopped in his tracks as he put himself back over the rail. Kris turned to look at me. 

"He died of brain cancer?" Kris asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"Yes he did. His name was Choi Minsoo. Also known as Minho's late Uncle." I said as I frowned. 

"W-What?" Kris asked as he walked towards me. 

The bridge creaked as I held onto the railing so I wouldn't fall off and land in the toxic. 

"Kris watch your step!" I shouted as I signaled for him to hold the railing. 

"I'm just going to run over. Don't worry." Kris said as the bridge fell apart. 

"Kris, you're going to have to try and jump!" I shouted as I held my hand out for him. 

"Wait." Kris said as he took a deep breath and tried jumping, but he was a little off as he was hanging from the broken bridge. 

"Give me your other hand!" I ordered as Kris gave me his other hand. 

I tried pulling him up, but he was a little heavy. I managed to lift him up a little. Kris was halfway up and as he got up the other half of the bridge hung loose. glanced at the entrances that were on my left as I managed to make a skillful plan. 

"Kris you can still jump right?" I asked as I motioned for him to look at the railings that were hanging at the edge of the wall. 

"Oh no.. I am not jumping!" Kris said as he stared at the toxic waste bins at the bottom of the railings. 

"C'mon. It's not that hard." I said while smiling. 

"That's coming from someone that's trained to do that." Kris replied. 

"Well, suit yourself. Try getting to the right exit door." I said as I motioned for him to look at the loose bridge railing. 

Kris looked at the railing and gulped. 

"Okay, maybe I should just go with you." Kris sheepishly smiled as he followed me. 

--

We made it out and I noticed Kris' shirt was a little torn from a droplet of acid that accidentally found it's way onto Kris' hem of his shirt. 

Kris looked at me with a soft expression in his eyes. 

"You're welcome." I said as I read his eyes. 

"Haha, thanks." Kris said a little delayed. 

"No problem. Let's get back." I said as I grabbed his wrist and dragged him towards the school. 

"Wait, let me rest." Kris said a little pale. 

"Are you o- KRIS?!" I yelled as Kris fell into my arms. 

"KRIS WAKE UP!" I shouted on the sidewalk as people were just walking by like nothing was happening. 

"Oh no.. please." I pleaded as I grabbed my phone and called for the police. 

"Kris please no. The acid didn't even hit you. Come on." I said as I smoothed out his hair a few times. 

The ambulance finally came as I hopped on. 

Please, please Kris.. 


A/N: OH EM GEE. Hehe. I hope you enjoyed this somewhat suspenceful chapter. :D Subscriber, upvote, and comment.