Hanging Out On The Job Part 2

Mission One: Genderbender

"Kris are you coming or not?" I asked as I was already 2 buildings away from him. 

Seohyun had prepared earplugs for us so we could talk to eachother through them if we were away from eachother. Seohyun was a really smart cookie. 

"Hold down. Let me catch my breath." Kris said while he put his hands on his knees and started panting. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"I'll meet you at the top of the building." I said as I ran off.

"How long have you been doing this?" Kris asked as he jumped to the next building. 

"Ever since I was 14." I responded as I was sitting at the edge of the building while watching Kris struggle to get up from a building. 

It would have been so much easier if Minho, Krystal, Sunggyu, or even Sulli was here. 

"Is..that you Ambi?" I heard a faint voice come from the back of the chimney. 

I walked slowly towards the back as I saw Kevin Woo handcuffed to the chimneys railings. 

I kneeled on the floor and got out my laser, but then remembered that Kris had all of the stuff because I was too weak to carry it. 

I cursed under my breath as I peeked from behind the chimney, to spot Kris who was finally on top of the roof. I waved him over as he ran over with soft steps. 

"Where's the barbed wire fences and dogs?" Kris asked while looking left and right every once in a while. 

"You actually believed me?! Pabo." I said as I grabbed the bag off of Kris' back and got the tools out. 

"How are you going to get me out?" Kevin trembled. 

"It's okay, don't worry. Sunbae, you can always trust me." I said with a smile as I got out the laser. 

"I'm sorry sunbae, but this might hurt." I said as I clenched my teeth and focused on the handcuffs in front of me. 

"Make it quick." Kevin said while looking the other way with his eyes closed. 

Kris didn't know what to do as everyone was so focused. Kris got up slowly and walked around, exploring the roof where he found help wanted signs along with other signs. 

"Kris?" I asked as I looked around. 

I had gotten one cuff cut off of Kevin's wrist and all I needed was Kris to help me put away the tools. 

"AHH!" Kris yelled as Kevin and I looked from behind the chimney to see Kris in a headlock by some buff guy. 

"KRIS!" I shouted while leaving Kevin there dumbfoundead and frightened. 

I removed the guys arm that was around Kris' neck and kicked the guy in the balls. 

Kevin came from behind the chimney while rubbing his wrist and he had the laser in his back pocket. 

"Thanks guys.." Kevin said with a smile. 

"Anytime sunbae." I said with a smile. 

"Let's go.. your Dad should be waiting for us." Kris said as he was about to click for the elevator until I stopped his hand. 

"My dad isn't here to pick us up." I said while laughing. 

Kris turned pale and looked back at all the buildings he had jumped and climbed. Kris gulped as I patted his back to get his attention. 

"Bro, are you alright?" I asked while chuckling a bit. 

"We h-have to go through all that again?" Kris asked while pointing at the buildings. 

Kevin and I looked at eachother and back at Kris then back at eachother as be both bursted out laughing. 

"What? Why are you guys laughing?!" Kris shouted as Kevin and I laughed even more. 

"Kris, the school is only a block away and there's stairs to go down with." Kevin said while laughing. 

"Only a block away?" Kris asked in disbelief. 

"Haha! You must have been seeing things or something!" I yelled as I slapped my knee from laughing so hard. 

"Whatever.." Kris grumpily said as he headed for the stairs, but was pushed back by someone who was fighting off a big guy with a chef's hat with a spoon. (<-- did anyone get that? City Hunter.. anyone? Only me? Oh poop. LOL)

"Lee Minho.." I breathlessly said as I saw Minho defend himself with a spoon. 

Minho pushed the Chef guy off the staircase as he fell into the dumpster. Minho turned around and when he saw me he automatically smiled brightly. 

"Ambi, it's nice to see you again." Minho said as he kissed my cheek. 

Kris was staring and thought to himself. That's kind of weird. 2 guys kissing eachother on the cheek? 

I laughed as I punched Minho on the arm hard. Minho rubbed the part that I hit and pouted. 

"Dongsaengie, why did you hit me?" Minho asked. 

"Because you're stupid! Stop skipping school!" I yelled as I punched his arm again. 

"Oh did you miss me?" Minho asked as he raised an eyebrow. 

"N-No! Well, yes. I didn't have anyone to beat up in Taekwondo class." I admitted. 

"In your dreams. We would always tie." Minho said as he threw the spoon at me. 

"Wait, guys.. are we going or not?" Kris asked kind of annoyed. 

"Oh, sorry Kris. Haha, let's go guys. It's getting late." I said as we all walked towards the school. 

My stomach growled as I saw a ddukbokki stand nearby. Minho and Kevin heard it as they stared down at me while laughing. 

"Let's go get some food before we head back." Minho suggested. 

"Sounds like a good idea. My treat." Kevin said as he pulled us towards the stand. 

I sat down between Kevin and Minho as Kris sat beside Kevin. 

"Here you go Ambi." Kevin said as he fed me japchae. 

I took it deliciously as I smiled. Kris looked at the 3 of us weirdly as Minho and Kevin were both feeding you. Truth is... Minho and Kevin's parents work with my Dad and they met me before as we became close friends. They understood the mission I was fulfilling and let it slide by playing along. 

"Blow on it, it's hot." Minho said before he fed me a dumpling.

"Thanks hyungs." I said as I ate happily. 

--

"Thank you for bringing us back Ambi." Kevin said as he bowed and headed to his dorm. 

"I would have never been found if it weren't for you Ambi. Goodnight." Minho said as he winked and walked away. 

I waved bye as they both entered there dorms. 

"So, are you sleeping in my dorm again or are you going back to yours?" Kris asked hoping that you would stay at his.

"Uh, I think I'll stay in mine. We have school tomorrow and a project to work on. So, I'll see you tomorrow morning." I stated as I waved and walked to my room. 

"Okay, then.. goodnight." Kris whispered after I had left the hallway.

Kris slowly walked to his room as he opened the door and locked it on his way in. 


A/N: Short and boring update.. hehe. Sorry, don't kill me. XD