Mission.

Mission One: Genderbender

"Hello, everyone. How as your break Amber?" The director asked with a nice smile on his face. 

"It was good. I was still training though!" I replied also with a smile. 

"That's good~ Well, you're assigned a new mission with Myungsoo and the new recruit Victoria." The director said as he handed me a packet full of information. I stopped turning pages and looked up, but I wasn't looking up at him. 

"Is there something wrong?" The director asked as he waved a hand in front of my face.

 Victoria.. -turns page- there's no picture..SONG QIAN? SEOUL ACADEMY?

All of the spy agencys don't use picture for profiles just in case somebody was to come inside and take a look at them for information. Whenever there was a new student then we had orientation, but for some reason I wasn't invited since we already had 3 new spies. 

"Song Qian joined a week ago?" I asked as I looked up at the Director. 

"Yes, she is really good in the Chinese Ethnic Dance catergory. I think she would fit in with the school life. Have you read the information on the mission?" The Director asked.

"I'm going to do it now." I replied with a smile. 

I flipped to the page and skimmed a few paragraphs. 

Information: 
In a few weeks, Team Two members Myungsoo and Amber along with Team One's Zico. The mission will take place in England. We cannot tell you the exact location, but you guys will go to a public school with eachother and you'll need to find out about the murders there. There has been at least 15 killing cases be solved for these past 2 months. 

They have asked SM.AIA to cooperate and I picked the managaeble looking High Schoolers in our agency. 

P.S. Myungsoo, don't take advantage of your powers. You also Zico. I know you won't do that Amber so you have no warnings. 

Be at the agency more frequently for details. 

--

"What does this mean?" I asked my Dad who had the papers in his hands. 

"Haa, there's a rich Chinese family down there willing to take you in for the mission." My Dad said wth a laugh while sipping on his coffee. 

"I don't see other people rich anymore after seeing Grandma's house." I replied as I rolled my eyes. 

"These people own a very expensive brand in Britain." My Dad nodded acknowledged.

"Ohh, fancy." I said as I peeked over his shoulder to take a look at what he was reading. 

"Myungsoo and Zico will be transferred to English familes. Haha, that's hilarious." My Dad said. 

"Are they just going to say that they're adopted or foreign exchanged?" I asked confused. 

"Haha, no. They're going to say that Myungsoo and Zico work for them!" My Dad said while laughing. 

2 minutes later rolling like a buffalo. 

"That's so racist!" I shouted while laughing as a tear came out of my eye. 

"Oh my gosh, this agency." My Dad said with a XD expression on his face.

"What are you guys laughing about?" My Uncle asked as he came over and tried looking at the papers, but my Dad hid it fast. 

"Confidential my brother." My Dad said as he pushed away my Uncle. 

"Fine.. You and your spy things." My Uncle mumbled as he left the house. 

"So, I'm going to London?" I asked.

"Maybe some place where they ALL speak English and not French." My Dad said as he grabbed his laptop and started looking for some schools. 

"Remember it has to be public. I'm going back to the house to make something to eat." I said as my Dad waved bye. 

I walked across the lawn to my house as I breathed in the fresh air of nature. 

"Enjoying your free time?" I heard a voice from behind me. 

Kris was standing behind me with grocery bags in his hands with a smile. 

"Are you planning to make food for me?" I asked as I fluttered my eyelashes. 

"Don't do that. It looks weird on your pretty face and yes I am cooking." Kris said as he headed up the rocky path that led to the house. 

"Ohh, I wonder what it'll be!" I excitedly said as I closed the door behind me. 

"Haha, don't expect much because I'm a horrible cook." Kris said. 

--

"How is it?" Kris asked nervously. 

I put one noodle into my mouth and just stared at the dish as the noodle was hanging out of my mouth. 

I had a fork in one hand and a knife in the other hand as I was looking for the right words. 

"I'm sorry..It tastes kind of..How do I put this?" I said thinking. 

"Disgusting?" Kris answered. 

"Uh, since it came out of your mouth then yea.. It's a bit. Weird?" I said as I moved the dish towards him.

Kris slowly put a noodle into his mouth as his eyes widened. 

Kris signaled for a napkin as he spit it out. 

"I MADE THIS?!" Kris yelled whie pushing the dish away. 

"Haha, ew right?" I asked as he nodded his head while heading over to the sink to wash his mouth. 

We rinsed our mouths together to get out the nasty taste, but it wasn't working out so great. 

I grabbed juice from the fridge as I chugged it down. 

Still didn't work. 

"WAE?!" I screamed while finding milk. 

I found it. 

I gulped it down as the taste slowly disappeared. 

"This taste!" Kris said as he was still rinsing with water. 

I handed him the milk as he chugged the whole carton down. 

"Way better. That's nasty. I can't believe I made that!" Kris declared while glaring at the dish.

"Well, not everyones a good cook." I said as I patted his back. 


A/N: Ohh hey~ Short update. No message today guys~ sorry. 

The sequel will start next week. :) Please look foward to it. I'm not marking this as final yet because the last chapter will have the link to the fanfic.