He's still not awake or is he?

Mission One: Genderbender

My alarms for school are so freaking stupid.. OMG. Like they never go off now. I half to make sure I wake up at the right timing so I'm not late for school. The worst thing about today is that I couldn't find 


It's been a week. 

Kris still hasn't woken up. 

The doctor said that there was some weird strange brain patterns in his head that would occasionally function his mind to dream, but not wake up. 

"Here's your clothes." Song Qian said as she handed me my gym bag full of clothes. 

"Thanks, do you mind getting me some bubble tea?" I asked while I put my bag on the couch. 

"I don't mind at all. I'll be back." Song Qian said as he walked out with a smile. 

I sighed as I sat down in the chair right next to Kris' bed. 

"How does this even happen? I'm pretty sure the acid didn't touch you.. Maybe when you were reaching for it.. A droplet accidentally landed on your finger? It shouldn't take this long.." I said as I looked up at the clock which read 2:30PM. 

I sighed once again as my Dad came in through the doors with Myungsoo, Sunggyu, and Sulli.

"How's he doing?" My Dad asked worriedly. 

"I have no idea.." I said as I stared into space with my head propped on my hand. 

"So, you really love him?" Sunggyu said with a teasing smile.

This guy is mocking me when he used to me like me too! What in the world. 

"You could say that. It could be instincts of just wanting to take care of someone though.." I replied as I still didn't make eye contact with any of them.

"Is Miss Liu in here?" The doctor asked as he came in the room with a clipboard. 

"Ah, yes. I'm Miss Liu. Is there any progress?" I asked while standing up from my seat. 

"Here are some pictures of what we saw yesterday during his tests." The doctor said as he handed me the x-rays. 

I looked at each picture carefully and made sure nothing was off about his body. I made sure to look at the pictures for more than 2 times so I could probably see something wrong with his body. 

"Is there something I'm supposed to be seeing?" I asked as I looked at the doctor. 

The doctor suddenly had a goofy expression on his face. 

"He's pregnant." The doctor said happily. 

Pregnant. 

Pregnant. 

WHAT?!

"ARE YOU KIDDING?!" I shouted in disbelief. 

"WHAT?!" My dad also shouted. 

"HOW?!" Sunggyu and Myungsoo screamed. 

"Calm down! I was kidding! Haha. Can't a doctor be a jokester?" The doctor said as he started laughing uncontrollably. 

"Oh my gosh, you're so lucky my Dad isn't going to kill you." I mumbled as Sunggyu, Myungsoo, and Sulli laughed. 

"I didn't hear what you said." The doctor said. 

"You don't need to know what I said." I said while laughing. 

"So, what's the real thing about him?" My Dad asked serious. 

Ohhh, fathers gettting serious! Is he starting to like Krissy~? 

"It isn't much of a problem, but that little spark of acid triggered something in his body. It sparked one of his veins that led to the heart." The doctor said as he looked at our expressions. 

"So.. that means?" Myungsoo asked what everyone was thinking. 

"It means, whatever he was thinking about earlier is connected to the heart and is causing him to dream about it day and night because of that tiny spark of acid. We just have to wait for the results of him actually waking up with a full memory." The doctor said as he looked at Kris. 

"That means.. since he was with my daughter earlier. Does that mean he's dreaming about my daughter day and night?" My Dad asked. 

"Daebak!" Sunggyu said while laughing and clapping his hands. 

"That means he'll never forget me." I smiled to myself. 

"He is probably dreaming about your daughter, but we're not sure. Anyways, would you like to hear the bad news?" The doctor asked with a frown on his face. 

We all turned to face the doctor.

"Also, that one spark led to another and it might have messed with how his legs move. He's going to need to go through therapy for that and he's going to have to be pushed in a wheelchair for a while." The doctor said. 

"But he's the captain of the basketball and track team.." Myungsoo said with a frown. 

"Since you say that, he might pull through it. Being a captain takes lots of motivation so I think he'll be walking perfectly fine soon." The doctor said with a smile. 

"Is that all doctor?" I asked while sitting down. 

"Yes, that's all. Have a good day." The doctor said as he bowed and exited the room. 

Everyone sighed. 

"Where is the boys parents?" My Dad asked. 

"They're on a business trip in California." I said as I leaned back with a sigh. 

"Well, we should be going now. Visiting hours end early today. Annyeong Amber!" Sunggyu said as he waved goodbye. 

"Annyeong Unnie~ Take care." Sulli said as she exited the room with Myungsoo, Sunggyu, and my Dad. 

"Bye~" I said as I waved goodbye. 

I looked at Kris and just stared at him sleeping on the bed. 

"So, are you dreaming about me or not?" I asked as I looked at his facial features. 

"Mmhmhmmm." a sound came from Kris' mouth. 

"HOLY. DOCTOR!" I shouted as the doctor barged into the room. 

"Is he awake?!" The doctor shouted. 

"I think so! He was mumbling earlier!" I said excitedly. 

The doctor pulled out his flashlight and checked Kris' eyes. Kris' eye were still until both of them moved. 

"Ow! Gosh, that freaking flashlight is bright." Kris said with a few cracks in his voice since he hasn't talked in like a week. 

"Here's your bubble tea!" Song Qian said as she walked in. 

"He's awake!" I said while grabbing the bubble tea from Song Qian. 

"Big brother!" Song Qian exclaimed. 

"Big brother?" I asked confused. 

"I'm Kris' childhood buddy. Haha, I thought he told you." Song Qian said. 

"You know I don't really know anything about him. He's kind of mysterious." I replied while laughing. 

"I'm not that mysterious and it's nice seeing you little girl." Kris said with a smile, but then his expression changed to a shocking one. 

"Why can't I move my legs?!" Kris shouted. 

"Calm down. Haha, your legs will be numb for a while. That's why Amber here is going to transport you places with a wheelchair and Amber you can never leave his side okay?" The doctor explained. 

"Okay.." I replied. 

"Wait, this means I can't make the first move!" Kris pouted while looking at me. 

"What in the world is with you and pouting?" I asked as I crossed my arms. 

"Kris wants a kiss." Kris said while touching his lips. 

"Haha, we'll leave you guys be." The doctor said as he pulled Song Qian out with him. 

"I'll see you tomorrow morning okay?" Song Qian said while closing the door behind her. 

"So, when were you friends with my buddy?" Kris asked. 

"Well, it's probably been like a month already that I've known her." I said as Kris' eyes widened.

"How long was I out?" Kris asked shocked. 

"About a week or two." I said as he was shocked as ever. 

"This is.. crazy." Kris said as he shook his head. 


A/N: Short update! :D I'll update longer maybe after school. :) enjoy & subscribe!