Luhan's Story and The Arrival of Him.

Mission One: Genderbender

Heyy~ before going to sleep.. this is the short update. :D Oh Congrats to YG FAMILY! Epik High, Big Bang, and PSY got there awards at MAMA and B.A.P got PD'S CHOICE which is also great even though they didn't get the rookie award, but EXO GOT IT! WOOOO! GO EXO! I honestly thought B.A.P would win when I casted my vote, but EXO was in the lead with like 200 votes well, not even 200. More like 1000. HAHA. But still I wish B.A.P would have won. Then again EXO has been doing a lot of promotions...then again..oh who am I kidding. CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE THAT WON AT MAMA haha. 


[CLICK HERE FOR AUTHORNIMS BEAUTIFUL MUSIC~ kekeke]

"Hey, are you ready to go?" Luhan held his hand out for me to hold. 

"Sure." I said with a smile as I got up and took his hand. 

Today, we were going to hangout just like normal friends, but I knew he wanted to do more and not act like friends. I didn't even need to read Luhan's mind to figure out what he was thinking. All of Luhan's thoughts beamed through his eyes as he blinked every 5 seconds or so. 

"Where are we going Luhan Oppa?" I asked Luhan who's heart was about to erupt with feels. 

"U-Uh, secret. Haha, you'll soon find out." Luhan replied as he walked faster. 

Luhan was literally dragging me all the way across Seoul to go to see a surprise. Luckily, I was good with my feet so it didn't hurt wherever he was dragging me. 

After a few minutes or so while heading to the 'surprise'. 

"Ta-dah!" Luhan shouted when he brought me in front of a fountain full of lights. 

There was a few couples around holding hands, kissing, having a picnic, or doing couple things. It was a little awkward though. I didn't know how to act according to this atmosphere... he was obviously going for a romantic one. Let's just give him what he wants. 

Luhan motioned me to a bench that was near the edge of the fountain. 

"Haha, it's nice here." I said as I sat down and swang my feet in the air. 

I rubbed my hands together because I had forgotten my jacket and it was nearly 30 degrees(farenheit). There was a little wind as I laid back on the bench while trying not to forget the cold. Luhan noticed as he took a blanket out of his bag and put it over me. I smiled at his polite gesture and wrapped myself in it. 

"Thanks Oppa." I said as I smiled and paid attention to the lights. 

"Anything for you." Luhan replied with the happiest expression in the world. 

There was a few minutes of silence as we sat there, looking out to the fountain. 

"Hey.."

"Hey.." 

We both said at the same time. We looked at eachother and laughed. 

"Ladies first." Luhan said after finishing his laughter. 

"What kind of friends were we before I left?" I asked while sitting up. 

Luhan straightened his back and stared off into the fountain, avoiding eye contact with me. Luhan rubbed his hands together as he was preparing to speak. He sighed as he looked down, looked up, and turned to me with a smile. 

"You could say.. we kind of dated." Luhan responded while laying his back on the bench. 

"We did? I thought you were like my best friend..." I responded while thinking this over. 

"Haha, like I said 'You could say we kind of dated'. Honestly, from others point of views.. When you weren't with Kris.. We would hang out and look like a couple, but I never really got a chance to ask you out when I found that Kris and Tao liked you.. I had to give you up." Luhan explained with a saddened expression on his face. 

I put my arm around his shoulder and put my face close to his while looking at him. Luhan froze and stared at me automatically as I kissed him on the cheek. 

"W-What was t-that f-f-for?" Luhan stuttered while immediately taking my arm off of him. 

"It's your present for taking me out to such a beautiful fountain. It was really nice hanging out with you and learning about what you felt when you were with me as Xia Guo." I said which brought a smile to Luhan's face. 

"You're-" Luhan was cut off by a scream nearby the fountain.

[STOP THE MUSIC AND PLAY THIS ONE! CLICK!]

We both turned to see a women being pushed around by a bunch of drunk guys. The girl looked swift. Like Krystal and Sulli whenever they went to dance class for  Chinese Ethnic class. 

The women was screaming in Chinese, trying to get away from the Korean men that didn't understand the foreigners use of language. 

Luhan got up from the bench, ready to go help the women, but I stopped him and pulled him back down. Luhan gave me a -what-are-you-doing- look as I rolled my eyes. 

I got up from the bench and handed the blanket to Luhan. I walked over to the women slowly, trying not to make any distractions. I was behind some of the Korean men that were touching her now. The women noticed that there was someone else there as she glanced at me with a plead of help in her eyes. 

"Why are you torturing a beautiful young women?" I called out with a smirk. 

Luhan was about to walk over to stop me from getting hurt, but he was pulled back by a sudden force. A force that wasn't mine. 

"Go home kid!" One of the drunkards said in weird Korean. 

Dang, they must be really drunk. 

"Please help me!" The women said in broken korean. 

"SHUT UP!" Another one of the drunkards said as he reached to hit me, but I had blocked it smoothly. 

I made my way towards the Chinese women, but a man stopped me with a metal pipe. 

"Oh my gosh, where the heck did that come from..?" I asked with a sigh when the guy lunged forward to hit me, but I hard dodged it and leaned in to kick him back. 

The man stumbled backwards and regained his posture. 

"Why you little!" The guy ran forward. 

[CLICK! START AUTHORNIMS MUSIC HERE~ The music makes great effect to what your reading right now so I suggest you click it unless you have a slow computer or you're reading on your phone. :) ]

The time stopped as I looked around aimlessly for the person who had stopped it. 

The only people I knew that could stop time was my Dad and-

"Amber." A man said as he came floating down from the sky. 

I looked at him in shock. He was back. My 'him' was back. 

Kim Myungsoo was back. 

[Depending on how you say it, In korean 'him' means strength I think lol, but you would have to say it like 'heem'. For example.. if you watch some dramas.. The girl is crying and her friend is saying 'HIMNE!' <-- well I don't know how to spell it, but yepp.]

"How have you been doing?" Myungsoo asked with a chuckle as he came down from the sky and to the ground. 

"I haven't seen you in like forever." I mumbled while looking down. 

"I asked you how you were doing, but I think from your expression.." Myungsoo walked towards me and lifted my chin up while reading my face. 

"Your face is saying 'I hate you, why the heck did you leave me', but your mind says 'I missed you so much Myungsoo, but freaking myungsoo..' and well other colorful words that aren't good for the readers minds." Myungsoo recited with a laugh and a hug for me. 

Myungsoo hugged me tightly as I hugged him back. 

"I missed you Amber." Myungsoo whispered as he put his chin on my head. 

"I missed you too Myungsoo." I replied as I laughed while a single tear came down my face. 

"Amber, stop crying." Myungsoo softly said as he bent down and wiped the tear away with his thumb. 

A tear also came down Myungsoo's cheek as I laughed and wiped it with my thumb. Our hands were on eachothers faces while staring at eachother until Myungsoo pulled away awkwardly stretching, yawning, and looking the other way. 

"Soo, heard you're on a date. Maybe I should start playing time right?" Myungsoo suggested with a sly smile. 

"Maybe you should.." I replied with a smile. 

"Get to the place you were at and I'll disappear while holding off your guy friend over there." Myungsoo said as he pointed at Luhan who was frozen by the bench. 

"Haha, sounds like a deal. Meet me at the dorms and I'll talk to you about everything. I live alone so you can sleep over like the old times." I responded. 

"Yep, like the good ol' times. So.. deal right? Annyeong~ I'll see you later at the dorms." Myungsoo said as he played time and warped himself over to the dorm. 

[PLAY MUSIC PLEASE? :D]

Time was playing again as I looked around at the drunk guys. 

Gosh, I hate you Myungsoo... 

I can hear you dummy. 

I fought off the guys with a few trips, punches, and throwdowns. I walked over to the Chinese women as she was on the ground holding her knees. 

[Stop music. There will be no more haha sorry for the nonstop links. It's just for emotion.]

"Hi, are you okay?" I asked as I bent down to help the girl up. 

"You don't know how happy I am for you to save me young boy!" The Chinese women said as she took my hand and got up while dusting off her clothes. 

"Haha, it was my pleasure. Do you need help going anywhere? You don't seem so fluent in Korean." I offered. 

"Xie xie. I need help to get to this school." The women said as she handed me her phone that had SM. Academy on it.

I smiled and laughed. She looked at me weirdly. I stopped laughing and gestured for Luhan to come over towards us. 

"This is the school I go to. I can get one of my lady friends to help you get prepared for school. Follow me." I said as I led her over to Luhan who was walking over. 

"Who's the chick?" Luhan asked while glancing at the girl. 

"Oh, yeah I didn't ask for the name. Haha, stupid me." I replied as I facepalmed myself. 

"Excuse me, but may I ask for your name?" I asked while bowing politely. 

"My name is Song Qian. May I ask for your name too?" Song Qian asked as she also politely bowed. 

"My name is Amber Liu." I responded while bowing again. 

I nudged Luhan who was looking around the place absentmindedly. Luhan looked at me with a smile as I pointed towards Song Qian who was smiling at Luhan. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lu Han imnida." Luhan said boredly. 

I smacked his back hard as he winced in pain and looked at me with a -what- face. I glared at him and pointed with my eyes. 

"Fine.. My name is Lu Han, nice to meet you." Luhan said with a simple wave. 

"You know I thought you would be cheerful to meet a new person." I argued. 

"You know when I first met you, I wasn't all that cheerful either." Luhan said with his tongue sticking out. 

"I will cut your tongue off." I warned. 

Luhan put his tongue back in his mouth as he stared blankly back at Song Qian. 

"Song, let's go get you registered at the school. Let's go." I said as I motioned for her to follow me. 

"Song, let's go get you registered at the school. Let's go." Luhan mocked me in Korean. 

I kicked Luhan in the while walking and he rubbed his while giving me a -I-can't-believe-you-just-kicked-me face. I laughed and walked ahead of him with Song Qian. 

"So, how good is your Korean?" I asked Song Qian as she was staring at the things we were passing. 

"It's pretty good.. My Korean broke down when I said help and I thought, why not speak Chinese since this person can too? You know what I mean?" Song Qian said in fluent Korean. 

"Haha, yeah I understand completely." I replied as we quickly reached the bus stop. 

Song Qian stopped at the foot of the stairs while staring blankly. 

"Are you not getting on Song?" I asked as Luhan paid for my ticket as for his.

"I dropped my purse at the fountain. I'll be back and catch the next bus!" Song Qian said as she walked away, but I had stopped her quickly. 

"You take my ticket and take the bus with Luhan. I'll go and get it since I know where I'm going in Seoul. When you get there, just ask Luhan where the administration office is and wait there. I'll probably be back in 20 minutes since the bus will take 5 minutes to get here and 10 minutes to the academy. Go okay and follow my instructions!" I said as I pushed her on the bus. 

I saw her sit a seat away from Luhan and she picked a window seat to see me at as she waved to me once the bus was departing. Luhan did the same and also gave me the -call-me- sign with his fingers. I laughed and waved away to both of them as the bus had gotten out of my view. 

"Hmm, now to find that purse. I hope nobody grabbed it." I said as I sprinted towards the fountain full of lights. 

I got there as I found one guy sitting on a bench, searching through a Coach purse. I immediately ran towards the guy and grabbed the purse out of his hands while grabbing the items that were laid out on the bench back into the bag in one piece. The guy looked up to see me flash by within the speed of light as I escaped the fountain of lights and back to the bus stop. 

----

Song Qian got off the bus from behind Luhan and followed him into the school. Luhan didn't notice that Song Qian was following him until she appeared right by his side. 

"Oh my gosh, my liver almost jumped out of my stomach." Luhan said as he clutched the part where his liver was. 

[Keke, korean saying. :) I remember when Sungyeol said it in Sesame Player when Sungjong caught him going through the members items.] 

"What?" Song Qian asked confused. 

"Never mind. What do you need?" Luhan asked annoyed. 

"Amber told me to ask you where the Administration Office is when we got to the school." Song Qian said with a smile. 

"Oh, it's just around the corner. You should see a big fountain with statues surrounding it. When you see a pointy brick building then that's the Administration Office." Luhan simply explained while pointing out landmarks.

"O-Oh, thank you very much Lu Han." Song Qian said as she walked away from Luhan. 

"There's something a little off about that girl.." Luhan said to himself as he stared at Song Qian's retreating figure go out of his view. 

"Ohh~ did you pick up a girl while going out with Amber?" Chen asked while poking Luhan's side. 

"Why would I pick up a girl when I'm going on a date with Amber?" Luhan asked as he turned to Chen with a glare. 

"Whoa, calm down! I was kidding man. So, where's Amber?" Chen asked while looking around. 

"Oh, she went to go get Song Qian's bag back by the fountain of lights." Luhan stated as he walked towards the dorm. 

"And you didn't go with her?" Chen asked as he walked past a few people while waving at them and walking with Luhan back to the dorm. 

"She told me to stay with Song Qian because Song Qian is new to the school." Luhan said as he opened the door for Chen to come in. 

"Wait, shouldn't you wait in Amber's room? Like I don't know for a surprise?" Xiumin said as he was eating a bao on the couch. 

Luhan plopped onto the couch right next to Xiumin. 

"I don't think that's the brightest idea. She's a girl you know. Privacy." Luhan explained like he was an expert on girls. 

"Ohh~ someone knows there facts!" Lay said as he walked in from the kitchen. 

"Shut up Lay." Luhan demanded.

"Sorry, just saying." Lay said with a foolish grin.

"Hey, guys.. I'll be back." Tao said as he was putting a jacket over his v-neck. 

"Where do you think you're going young man?" Xiumin asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"I'm going to Amber's room. I want to talk about Amber and I's day tomorrow. I'm so excited." Tao said while putting on his converse. 

"See Tao's going because he's loyal to a women." Chen said with a laugh. 

Luhan gave him a death glare as he got up from the couch.

"Hey, I gotta go do something. I'll come with you Tao." Luhan stated as he slipped on his slippers. 

"Oh, okay hyung." Tao said as he opened the door for Luhan. 

"Good night everyone~" Tao said as he closed the door behind Luhan and him. 

--

"Hmm, can't wait to see Myungie~" I said as I walked towards the dorm. 

While I was walking I saw Tao and Luhan walking into my dorm together. 

"Eh, Myungsoo didn't lock the dorm?" I asked myself confused as I ran towards my dorm while waving to my sunbaes that were passing by also. 

--

Tao and Luhan opened the door to reveal a half Myungsoo who didn't notice the 2 guys in the room with there mouths wide open. 

"W-WHO ARE YOU!?" Luhan and Tao yelled while pointing at the guy in disbelief. 

Is this Amber's brother?!

Is this Amber's boyfriend?!

 


A/N: Oh... hey cliff hanger guys. I LOVE MYUNGSOO OKAY? LOL. I needed to put him in. And Victoria of f(x) was added in wooo! :D If you're wondering about Myungsoo and Amber's history then please read this because I'm not putting this in the story. 

Myungsoo and Amber's story of knowing eachother. :D

Myungsoo used to be in the SM. AIA and he left the agency for an important mission that had to deal with marrying an older women and becoming an unofficial business man. Along with solving crimes, but these were all dealt with in London and the marrying and older women was done in the deep part of Korea. 

Amber left Myungsoo for about a 2 years to go work on a mission in China as Xia Guo which you guys already know the details. 

Myungsoo and Amber were the bestest friends, but since Myungsoo was erased from Amber's mind forever, until then which is now.. Amber has remember some of his past memories and when seeing Myungsoo again, you could say it jogged her memory a bit and she immediately missed her bestest friend or oppa that would love her with all his might. 

Myungsoo's powers were like Amber's, but his was unlimited. Myungsoo was also an orphan, but was adopted by a rich family which sent him to the agency instead of teaching him business. 

Myungsoo could do about just anything. Adoptioners found his powers and behavior weird, but a rich family came along and picked him up from the orphanage with a happy heart. 

When Amber laid her eyes on him, once he stepped into her training room with a confused expression on his face. She knew they would become the bestest friends.

Myungsoo met Amber by going into her sacred training room where she would work on everything in there. It was a dimly lit room with lamps everywhere and a sky roof. All the walls were cement also. [Just imagine it as the room Tao was in when he did that teaser. If you can remember haha.] 

That's all technically.. hope you like there story haha. :D