I'm not a girl or a spy or anything!

Mission One: Genderbender

I am dying guys. ;A;

1 subscriber makes a difference to me.
1 comment makes a difference to me.
One little thing makes me happy!
Thank you my new subbies and thanks for the comments! :D I RUV YOU ALL.
NOW ON WITH THE STORY!


So, how was your first day?

"Well, one teacher hates me, but I made 2 new friends." I said while laying on my stomach with a pillow underneath me.

I know that. I've been watching you through surveillance.

My eyes widened.

"You know that's illegal right?" I said while getting out of my bed and looking all around the place.

Oh shut up. I'll come by tomorrow to discuss things with you. I'll be your father for real now! Fun!

"Might be fun for you and what time?" I asked while checking the upstairs of the dorm.

Hmm, nice.

I walked back downstairs towards my bed and stood by it.

Hey, I forgot to ask. Where's Sunggyu? I haven't seen him with you for a couple of hours.

"Probably out training with Minho. You know how dedicated they are with running right? They never rested at the agency either." I said as I looked for a thick cardigan inside my bag.

Want me to keep you company? You seem lonely.

"That would be like the good ol' times when you first adopted me...Appa." I said as I walked out of the dorm.

I saw you in class today. You were outstanding. Especially, that charismatic act when you're actually a big goof that has that big bright smile. That Zitao boy was cute too.

"Eww! Appa, don't say that and thank you. 3 years of Acting classes paid off." I said as I walked out of the boys building and onto the concrete path that had lights lit for people as I could see some in the library and people enjoying eachothers company.

"Aish, when are you coming?" I asked.

"I'm already here." He said.

This is my boss..and also my Father.
(His name is Julien Kang here, but he never changed Ambers last name. He will be addressed as Dad or Boss...or whatever haha)

I turned around and thought it my head.

You're stupid.

My dad flicked my head.

I love how I adopted a kid with the same powers as me. It's as if I actually made you!

My dad ruffled my hair and I just smiled like the fool I am. (Refer to the GIF in the background for whenever she smiles LOL)

"So, how about some ice cream?" My dad asked while putting his arm around me.

"Sounds good. Chocolate!" I said as I laughed.

Everyone on campus was watching our Father-Daughter.. I mean wait, what?! I mean Father-Son bonding time. I better get used to being a boy before I spill the beans faster than lighting.

We sat at a table and ate our ice cream while catching up.

"My daughter's growing up! Ever since I got you, I loved your ambition to become a spy." My dad said as he ruffled my hair.

"Nae, appa." I replied while my ice cream.

"Daughter? Spy?" I heard a voice from behind me.

I turned around and it was Tao. I gasped as I put my ice cream down.

"You heard it wrong! You're korean is horrible! Where did you get Daughter and Spy from? I'm a normal guy that doesn't catch bad guys slash jump over walls and such." I panicked.

Stupid you just told him everything you do. Well, I'm going to find the others. Toodles, I'll be by the fountain.

How dare you leave me?! I have to handle this by myself now!

Love you~

"Who is he?" Tao asked.

"He's my father." I replied.

"Oh, I swore I heard Daughter and Spy." Tao said inside his mind.

Time to step in and pretend to be his conscience.

Huang Zitao, he is not a girl nor is he a spy. He looks like every other student.

"I'm sorry Zitao, but I have to go! My dad wants to hang out." I said as I waved and walked away.

I was now by the fountain punching my Dad's shoulder slowly.

"What happened now?" Minho laughed while coming over.

"Someone almost got caught~" My dad singsonged while pointing at me like a little 5 year old.

I slapped his finger away in disgust.

"You guys want to take a nice run? This place is amazing like that school we went to in Britain." Minho said while pulling my Dad and I towards the track.

"Wanna bet?" I asked as I laughed.

"It's not good to gamble Amber! But okay!" My dad agreed while half scolding me.

I laughed as I brought $10 out of my pocket. My dad brought out $20 while Minho played it safe with a $5 bill.

We all lined up on the track in position.

"1..."

"2..."

"3..."

"GO!" I heard a student say.

What the heck?

As I was running I saw a crowd forming. Well, I better run fast before I lose all my money.

I ran faster passing Minho and was neck in neck tied with my Dad right now.

I hate you Dad.

I love you too sweety.

I ran faster and soon passed him while finishing up the race. I jumped up in the air and cheered as I heard others cheering.

I turned to see Krystal and Sulli walking towards me with smiles on there faces. 

"Good job guys! Minho, you were a little slow." Sulli said while laughing.

"Oh, zip it Sulli." Minho said while coming over panting.

"Oppa's, how about signing up for the talent show they're having? We are mutants we can tell them they're tricks." Krystal reasoned.

"That doesn't sound all too bad." I replied while wiping the sweat off my forehead.

"I get to see my little llama perform? Goody!" My dad yelped.

We all laughed as we headed to the gates where my Dad was supposed to leave.

"I haven't done this in a while..." My dad said while climbing the wall.

"NO! DON'T DO THAT!"

"MR. KANG!"

"ARE YOU STUPID?!"

"THAT'S LIKE A 14 FEET WALL MR. K!"

I facepalmed myself as I heard an 'oof' from the other side. Everyone else sighed as we walked down the concrete path.

"How's the b*tchy image guys?" Sunggyu asked while laughing.

"I am instantly changing mine." I said as I look down ashamed.

"I am too. I can't be like this anymore." Sulli agreed.

"Dongsaeng-ahs! Lighten up. It's the beginning of the year where we haven't shown our full potential." Minho said as he backhugged Sulli.

OMO! I didn't tell you? Sulli and Minho kind of have a 'thing' going on with eachother. Yep, they're so cute.

"How do you like the troll Sunggyu now?" Sunggyu asked as he put his arm around Krystal and I.

Krystal and I moved his arms away from us in disgust.

"Troll Sunggyu is still Last Place Gyu." Krystal and I said at the same time.

We high fived eachother as Sunggyu hung his head low.

"What time is it Op- *girls pass by* Hyung?" I asked panicked.

"You need to start calling me Hyung no matter where you're at." Sunggyu said as he pointed a finger at me.

"Nae, hyung." I replied as I moved away his finger while smiling.

"Good, and it's 10 wae?" Sunggyu asked while glancing at his watch.

"Isn't curfew 10:05PM?" I asked while smirking.

"IT IS?!" Minho yelled.

"We'll see you tomorrow then guys!" Krystal said as she dragged Sulli away.

"Call me tomorrow morning Oppa's!" Sulli shouted while giving us the phone signal.

We waved goodbye at the end of the path until they reached there dorm as we walked towards ours.

"Aren't you guys a bunch of gentlemen?" I heard a scratchy voice from behind me.

It was a cute petite girl that had a lollipop in . I could tell she was sassy, Girls intuition. I could tell she wanted to do bad things with us, Boy intuition.

I tried reading her mind and oh em gee. My dear innocent mind.

"Hi, my name Choi Minho." Minho introduced himself. 

"I'm Kim Sunggyu." Sunggyu introduced himself.

I swore I saw the girl swoon over there good lucks. Time for pretty boy me.

"Hi, I'm Ambi Liu." I said with a simple wave.

I expect these pretty boys in my bed soon... meow.

HOLY...wut?! RETREAT! RETREAT! RETREAT! RETREAT!

I grabbed the others arms and pulled them in a group huddle.

Guys, she's thinking about doing nasty things with us. Help le crai.

"Wait, really? She doesn't look like she'll do that." Sunggyu said unsure.

"We don't even know her name guys.." Minho said as we turned around to her who had ed 3 buttons of her collared shirt so it showed some cleavage.

"Hi, I'm Kim Hyuna. The queenka." Hyuna bowed slowly showing her s to Sunggyu and Minho as I looked away disgusted.

"O-Oh, I'm Kim Sunggyu." Sunggyu stuttered.

I punched Sunggyu's shoulder.

"You said that already dumbbutt." I said as I laughed.

Do I not seem too attractive to this guy? I thought he would be easier than the others.

EW. SHE'S AIMING FOR ME? I'm just going to die in a hole. First day of school and someone already wants me in there pants. What the heck.

"Guys we have English homework. Let's go." I said as I dragged Minho and Sunggyu away from Hyuna.

"See you around Hyuna!" I shouted without turning back. 

"Uh, okay! See you around!" Hyuna said confused about what just happened.

I knocked on Minho's dorm door and saw Kris with a towel wrapped around his waist and wet hair that was dripping for his chest.

I noticed I was staring and I snapped myself out and pushed Minho towards him.

"Put him to sleep." I said as I looked away.

"Hmm, ok." Kris said while laughing.

I left to my room while dragging Sunggyu and pulled him upstairs to his bed.

"Goodnight Last Place G-" I tripped over a box and ended up falling on top of him.

"Ow.. sorry Sunggyu." I said as I tried getting off of him, but he held me back and closed his eyes.

"S-Sunggyu let go. This is not a joke." I said as I tried to pull his arms away.

Why did Sunggyu have to be the strong mutant?

"Your strength doesn't compare to mine. I was born strong." Sunggyu said as he pulled the blankets over us with his freehand and hugged me all night while my face was on his chest.

I honestly thought it was really warm as I slept there. So, from then on.. I fell asleep.


A/N: AYO WASSUP. Oh, she's going through some problems...and Kris with his shirt off is a problem. LIKE JUST IMAGINE HIM WITH HIS SHIRT OFF AND HIS WET HAIR DRIPPING DOWN HIS CHEST. That's like Minho the god undressing himself in To The Beautiful You.

Just awesome LOL!