Ruining this day.

Mission One: Genderbender

C'mon man.. who unsubscribed? ;A; /sobbing/  This short update is Kris' date.

Hmph. 

I'm sorry if I didn't fit your interests. :P If you had told me what you didn't like then I would have changed it and fit it to 'your' interest. This is why we have feedback unsubscriber. Use it wisely. 

Start the story now. :D


I woke up and felt arms around my waist. I looked up to see an angel sleeping in front of me. Kris' spent the night from what I remember. I moved around so I could get out of his arms, but he kept tightening his grip around me. 

"Kris, let go.. dorm check is in a little bit." I tiredly said while glancing at the clock. 

"Kris wants to stay like this forever~" Kris cooed as he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck. 

"Well, Amber wants to stay like this forever too, but there are a few problems mister." I replied as leaned back so I could see his face.

 Kris looked up at me as I ruffled his hair. Kris pouted as I rolled my eyes. 

"Let go now so we don't get it trouble." I demanded. 

"No, I want to-" Kris' arms were pulled off by a sudden force. 

Myungsoo came waltzing downstairs in energetic steps while eating a granola bar. 

"Good morning you too and you're welcome baby dinosaur." Myungsoo winked at me as he went out the door. 

I smiled and immediately jumped off the bed while staring straight at the dumbfounded Kris. 

"What just happened?" Kris said confusedly. 

"Oh, nothing. You might want to head back to the dorm now. If you're not in your room then you can get suspended." I said with crossed arms. 

"Fine then.." Kris mumbled as he slowly got off the bed. 

"Thank you. I'll see you later in class." I said as I headed to the bathroom. 

"See you in class babe." Kris said before leaving. 

--

"Class, please settle down. We have 2 new students in this classroom today. These 2 people that will be joining you for AP English is Song Qian and Kim Myungsoo. Please come in." The teacher said as she motioned for them to enter. 

This class I was in didn't have any EXO members and just normal guys and girls who were learning advanced English. 

"Hi, my name Kim Myungsoo. I came from the The Anna Fiorentini Theatre&Film School in London. Nice to meet you all." Myungsoo introduced himself as I heard girls squealing in the back. 

"He's so hot!"

"Oh my gosh, all we have is hot guys at our school!"

"I'm totally going to ask him out." 

"Hi, everybody. My name is Song Qian and I'm from the Beijing Dance Academy. Nice to meet you all." I heard a few guys whistling and checking her out as I rolled my eyes. 

I felt a nudge behind me as I saw a creepy guy put his face close to mine. 

"I thought you went for girls and guys like that. I didn't expect you to roll your eyes at both of them." The guy said. 

I turned to face him. I stared at him hard, wondering where the heck did he get this kind of information. 

"They're not my types. So why bother with the untamed ones?" I said as I turned back to face the teacher who was telling the students where to sit. 

"You guys may sit with anyone for right now. There's 2 available seats on each side of Ambi over there. Ambi raise your hand so they can see you." The teacher ordered as I put my hand in the air. 

"Myungie and Song. Over here!" I shouted as Myungsoo and Song Qian had the biggest smiles on there faces. 

"I can't believe we're in the same class!" Song Qian cheered. 

"Haha, I switched my schedule to look like yours so you're dealing with me all day." Myungsoo stated as he turned to face the teacher who was starting the lesson. 

"Song Qian you have to pay extra attention in this class so I advise you to pay attention now." The teacher commanded while she was writing down the words we were studying for today. 

--

"Hello, my little llama." A voice said from behind me. 

"Oh my gosh, that nickname is so weird. Like you have no idea Kris." I said as I turned around to face him. 

"It might be weird, but it's cute. It reminds me of when I gave you that llama toy when you won your 5th b-boy competition." Kris said as he remembered it like it was just yesterday. 

"Well, it might be cute, but please don't say it out in the halls. People already think I'm biual. I don't think they want to see the face Kris turn gay too." I stated as I walked away. 

Kris followed from behind and had a frown on his face. 

"They call me face Kris?" Kris asked while looking down. 

"No, I call you that." I stated as I laughed. 

"Wow, that's not funny." Kris said as he bonked my head. 

"Humor in my dictionary has a different definition then yours though~" I said as I hopped away from Kris. 

"Oh my gosh, the new girls approaching Ambi!" 

"Weren't there 5 new students today?!" 

"Isn't that the hot smart girl from that expensive school in Japan?" 

I looked around to see a girl with brown hair come towards me and I raised an eyebrow at who it was. It was Seohyun. She had officially enrolled into the school. 

Seohyun came towards me with a happy expression on her face as she pushed Kris out of the way and hugged me tightly. 

"I missed you Ambi." Seohyun said as she was put her head on my shoulder. 

Kris stared at this picture oddly. His girlfriend hugging another girl so dearly. 

"IS SHE HUGGING AMBI?!" 

"SOMEONE HOLD MY EARRINGS! NO ONE TOUCHES MY AMBI OPPA!" 

I rolled my eyes as Seohyun released the hug with a little giggle. 

"How have you been doing 'oppa'?" Seohyun giggled again. 

"Haha, your 'Oppa' has been doing great. How about you Seohyunnie?" I asked as I poked her cheek.

"I'm doing great. I'm feeling the urge to go to a noraebang. Do you want to go with Myungie, Krystal, Minho, and your friend over here?" Seohyun asked as she gave a look of disgust towards Kris. 

"Woah, Seohyun. I have to do something today, but I'll go tomorrow after school. Just the two of us." I said with a big smile on my face. 

"Okie do- Ahh!" Seohyun screamed as someone pulled her hair. 

"Who are you to be talking to Ambi Oppa?" Hyuna said innocently through clenched teeth. 

"KIM HYUNA. LET HER GO." I said angrily. 

"Oppa, wae? Why does she get to hug you and I can't?" Hyuna said while releasing Seohyuns hair. 

Seohyun immediately ran behind me as she hugged my arm frightened. 

"Because Seohyun's special to me." I stated as I patted Seohyun's hand as she was trembling. 

Seohyun was still a sweet little innocent kid so school life was a little new to her still. Seohyun was fragile according to my Dad and I made sure to make her happy all the time. 

"Why is this so special? I've been here for months already and you never notice me!" Hyuna cried out. 

Hyunas posse 4Minute came from behind her and comforted her while giving me death glares. 

"Oh please Hyuna. You are a bully. I don't like my girls like that. I like them pure, innocent, and cute." I said as I glanced at Seohyun who was behind me. 

"AMBI SAID HIS IDEAL TYPE!" 

"Seems like Seohyun's his girlfriend so let's stop trying." 

"But wasn't Sunggyu and him dating?" 

"No I thought it was Krystal and him dating." 

"You know what you are Ambi?" One of the members of 4Minute said. 

"What am I huh?" I asked as I put my intimidating image on. 

She stumbled back as I walked closer to her. I was scary right now as I bent down to look at her face. 

"Hmm, you don't look very innocent either." I stated as I laughed and walked away from 4Minute.

"..you're a player Ambi. A big one." She said with clenched teeth. 

I stopped in my tracks and turned around to face her as I was a 4 feet away from her. 

"I might be the player, but life is a game. If I'm the biggest player then I'm playing the game right." I said coolly as I turned around and walked towards the gate. 

"Sorry, Seohyun-ah. I have to go with Kris to do something. I'll call you tonight okay?" I said to Seohyun. 

"Ne, Oppa." Seohyun obeyed as she opened the door to her dorm. 

"Annyeong." I waved goodbye as she waved goodbye also before entering her dorm. 

--

"So, where do you want to go?" Kris asked me while jumping around excitedly. 

"Surprise me Kris. Surprise me." I stated boredly as I grabbed his arm to stop him from jumping around. 

People on the street were staring at us weirdly because Kris was creating a ruckus and I was just staring at him weirdly. 

"Then close your eyes!" Kris said while covering my eyes and leading me with his hand. 

"This better be surprising or I'm going to hit you." I threatened. 

"Why do you got to be so violent?" Kris said with a chuckle. 

"Because I'm a cold-hearted girl." I responded with a smirk. 

"You didn't sound so cold-hearted last night." Kris also said as I could imagine him smirking. 

"Oh be quiet. That is between you and me and nobody else." I said. 

"Okay then." Kris said as he kept leading me to a place. 

We had passed by a noraebang as I could hear music far off in the distance. We also passed by several clubs and also a mall I think. 

[Noraebang: Karaoke room/place]

"We're here." Kris said as he removed his hands from my vision. 

I looked around and we were at a big amusement park filled with rides, little kids running around, and cute little shops bordering the park. I laughed as I remembered that I've been to this place once. 

Flashback

"Everyone, go and hang out with your friends! We'll meet up at the front entrance at 7:30PM okay? That's only 2 hours from now. Enjoy yourselves and don't get lost!" The teacher said as she walked away with other teachers.

We were at Lottle World for a field trip and we were foreigners to the land. I wasn't of course, but everyone else was. I knew my Korean so everyone stuck with me along with Xiumin, Luhan, and Chen who also knew a fair amount of Korean. 

I was walking around with EXO-M until a bunch of girls passed by, checking out EXO-M. This isn't the first time that this has happened. EXO-M was hot piece of mess. I mean all the girls liked them because of there money, good looks, and how smart they were. EXO-M weren't the type of people to play with girls though so they never went with anyone that only liked the looks, brains, and money. EXO-M were very smart people and they couldn't ruin there reputation with a lowlife. 

"Luhan come here! It looks like you." Tao said as he picked up a baby stuffed deer. 

Luhan glared at Tao as Tao flinched and put away the deer. 

"So what are we going to do?" I asked as we walked around, checking out the shops. 

"Let's have fun." Chen said with a bright smile. 

"No chen. Let's go die in some holes." I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes. 

"You have a great sense of humor. I like that." A guy said from behind me. 

I put my hands in my jacket pockets as I turned to face the guy. 
Imaging Amber wearing this.. o__O WHO CAN? 

The guy was cute and was also tall. I was completely mesmerized with this guy though.. He wasn't as tall as Kris though. I could tell this guy was a player and knew I didn't speak Korean when I actually did. 

"Hi, beautiful." The guy said with a small wave. 

"Uh, hi." I replied in Korean. 

"Oh, your Korean is really good. By the way, my name is Hyungsik. Nice to meet you." Hyungsik said while winking at me. 
Don't blame me. I had to put him in here. :D HYUNGSIK IS SO UNF. OMG. HE'S SO HOT, but now as hot as Kris. ;D

I bowed to him and smiled. 

"My name is Xia. Nice to meet you too." I responded.

The EXO-M looked at my expression as if I had fallen in love, but I haven't. I wasn't falling for this guys trap. 

"Would you like to get a drink? My treat." Hyungsik said with a charming smile. 

Girls passed by while swooning over his charming looks. I mentally rolled my eyes as I smiled at him and nodded. 

"Hey, guys. I'll catch up with you later. Bye bye~" I said as I walked away from EXO-M who were dumbfounded as ever. 

"Did she just leave us?" Lay asked with a expression of disbelief. 

"BUT I'M HER BOYFRIEND. WHY WOULD SHE LEAVE ME FOR ANOTHER GUY SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW?" Kris complained while staring at you and Hyungsik talking and laughing. 

"Aye~ that can't be possible Hyungsik-shii." I said while laughing at his nonsense statement. 

"I'm serious! We used to be friends when we were little, but your name was Amber. You have the same face. I'm pretty sure I remember my crush from 6 years ago at the orphanage." Hyungsik said with a smile on his face. 

"I was.. 8 at that time. I don't remember your name and I wasn't sent to an orphanage." I lied as I knew I remembered Hyungsik's face from somewhere. 

Gosh, that little boy that would get bullied all the time is one handsome y man. 

"Call me oppa okay? And I'm sure I remember your face! Amber Josephine Liu. How could I forget you? You were probably the first girl I ever liked." Hyungsik said while laughing. 

"Hyungsik-shi- I mean Oppa. There's a misunderstanding. I'm Xia Guo. I don't know a Amber Josephine Liu. We probably have the same face? You know people say that there's at least 4 people in this world that look like you." I explained. 

"Well, if you say you're not her... Can I check something?" Hyungsik asked suspiciously. 

"U-Uh, sure." I responded confused. 

"Take off your jacket." Hyungsik ordered. 

"Okay.." I obeyed. 

"Follow me." Hyungsik demanded as he pulled me to the janitors closet. 

Hyungsik switched on the lights and pulled out a chair for him and I. I sat down on it and stared at him who was right across from me. 

"So, what are we doing in here?" I asked curiously. 

"You'll see. Don't move." Hyungsik said as he got up from his chair and went behind my chair. 

"W-Wait, what are you doing?" I stuttered nervously. 

"Just checking something. Chill. Ill be quick okay?" Hyungsik said with his hands in front of him.

"Fine, don't pull anything on me though." I warned. 

"You got it captain." Hyungsik replied while he was searching for something on my body. 

"HAHA, YOU ARE AMBER!" Hyungsik said 2 minutes later. 

"I told you I'm not!" I shouted while getting up and putting on my jacket. 

"You're lying to me! Stop lying to your old childhood friend now!" Hyungsik commanded while laughing. 

"What are you talking about!? I don't even know you!" I argued. 

"Amber, has a great memory and I do too. You still have that cherry birthmark on your neck! And that scar on your right wrist! I'm not stupid Amber." Hyungsik said while laughing. 

"Gosh, keep it a secret will ya?" I said while leaning back in my chair with a frown. 

"Aww~ is Amber sad that I found out her identity? You are so... seriously. What were you doing in China?" Hyungsik asked while finishing his laughter and sitting down. 

"Business. That shall not be spoken with you." I said as I rolled my eyes. 

"Aish, still the same Amber." Hyungsik said as he snapped and looked nodded with his head down.

Hyungsik looked up and smiled as he got up again. 

"What are you doing now?" I said as I looked up at him. 

"I missed you Amber." Hyungsik said as he hugged me tightly on the chair. 

"H-Hyungsik." I said as I tried getting him off of me. 

"Can't you let a guy hug you? Especially when he's had a crush on you since Day 1?" Hyungsik softly said in my ear. 

"Fine." I said as I could see him smile. 

My phone beeped as I slowly pulled it out of my pocket to see it saying 'HURRY THE BUS IS LEAVING EARLY. We need to head to the hotel and sleep or you're staying the night in Lottle World.' Chen has texted me that. That foolish moron. I have a friend here that knows me completely..but he has a crush on me which might cause a little stir. 

"Hey, do you think you can take me to my hotel?" I asked Hyungsik as he released the hug. 

"Oh, sure." Hyungsik smiled as he led me out of the janitors closet. 

Hyungsik put his arm around me signaling for boys  who were checking me out, telling them that he had already taken my heart. 

Well, I wasn't uncomfortable with his arm around me. I was used to the EXO-M boys doing it to me all the time. 

I got inside the car as I gave Hyungsik the directions. Hyungsik smiled and drived towards my destination. 

We both got out and I noticed he had also gotten out. I was confused for a second I stared at him as he came to my side. 

"Hey, aren't you supposed to get home? It's getting late." I asked. 

"This is my hotel. What are you talking about?" Hyungsik said while laughing. 

"T-This is your ho- Daebak. Who would have known that you were adopted by rich parents!" I shouted as I hugged him for congrats. 

"Haha, I know daebak right? I'm going to the top floor to finish some paper work. I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Hyungsik said as he hugged me back and released while escorting me into the hotel. 

"Omo, that girl is pretty!" 

"I've never seen Mr. Park bring in a women unless it was for business." 

"Is Mr. Park finally dating?" 

"The cold hearted Mr. Park is going to start dating now?" 

"Hm, seems like you waited for me for a long time right?" I whispered while laughing. 

"Yeah, seems like it." Hyungsik said as he scratched his head awkwardly. 

"Aww~! Mr. Park is shy!" 

"Can you please do something about them?" I asked as I felt intimidated by there stares. 

"Anything for you." Hyungsik smiled down at me as I gripped my bag while looking down. 

"Stop staring or you're all fired." Hyungsik changed into a cold hearted boss. 

Everyone went back to there work as they were scared of there boss. 

We got towards the elevator when the EXO-M boys popped out of it. They had crossed arms and raised eyebrows while Kris had a worried expression on his face. 

"I'm back?" I said with a little laugh. 

Hyungsik put his arm around me and bent down to reach the level of my face. 

"Have a good nights sleep...'Xia Guo'." Hyungsik said as he kissed my cheek. 

"Excuse me boys." Hyungsik politely said while getting on the elevator. 

EXO-M stepped off from the elevator and looked at me straight in the eye while giving Hyungsik a death glare when the elevator was closing. 

"You're a bad girl." Luhan said. 

"I didn't do anything bad." I responded.

"Ditching us was pretty bad." Tao said. 

"Oh, Tao your korean is improving. Nice." I said with a thumbs up. 

"Don't change the subject young lady." Xiumin said. 

"For your information. I'm a year younger than you." I said with my arms crossed. 

"Who was the guy? Huh? Flirting with someone other than Kris?" Lay asked while getting in my face. 

"Wow, you guys.. seriously? Do you think I would be a player? Hyungsik Oppa is my childhood friend from when I used to play with the kids at the orphanage." I lied. I was the kid that played in the orphanage with Hyungsik. 

"Oh, okay then.. Sorry for accusing you." Chen said while looking down. 

"Be sorry for accusing me. Karma will come to you now." I threatened while getting on the elevator. 

"Good night Xia Guo." Kris said as he smiled and waved before the elevator doors closed. 

END OF LONG 4ss FLASHBACK LOLOL I GOT CARRIED AWAY. I LOVE HYUNGSIK THAT MUCH  ♥♥

"Hey, you still there?" Kris asked as he waved a hand in front of my face. 

"Oh, yeah sorry.. So you were saying?" I asked while looking up at him. 

"Aigoo, I didn't say anything. You just spaced out for like 5 seconds as I was pushing you towards the entrance, but you stopped walking. " Kris explained. 

"Oh, sorry. I was thinking about something." I said with a smile. 

"Haha, it's okay. What do you want to do first?" Kris asked as he intertwined his fingers with mine. 

"Hmm, I'm not a big fan of heights." I said as I looked up at all the rides nervously. 

"I'll hold your hand." Kris said as he pulled me towards a tall ride. 

"I told you I'm not a BIG FAN Kris." I complained as I tried pulling away from him. 

"C'mon just close your eyes and I'll hold you. Okay?" Kris comforted me. 

"HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT LYING!?" I shouted as I ran away from him and hid behind a plant. 

"Amber?" Two familiar voices said. 

It was Myungsoo with Hyungsik. Myungsoo also went to my orphanage. 

I jumped up immediately and hid behind them. 

"Wait, what are you doing?" Myungsoo asked while glancing behind him. 

"Look to the front and just talk to eachother like I'm not here." I whispered. 

"Shouldn't I get a hug first? I haven't seen you in like forever." Hyungsik complained. 

"Fine, here's your hug." I said as I hugged Hyungsik quickly. 

"AMBER LIU WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I heard Kris shout as he ran towards me. 

"You're hugging guys right now just because you can't get on a ride. That's mean." Kris said as he crossed his arms. 

"Oppa's meet Kris. Kris meet Myungsoo and Hyungsik." I said as I introduced them nervously. 

"Hiya~" Hyungsik said with a small wave. 

"Haha, I've met you already.. Amber's boyfriend~" Myungsoo teased me. 

Hyungsik's left eye twitched. 

"B-Boyfriend?" Hyungsik choked out. 

"Yeah, her boyfriend. W-Wait, uh-oh." Myungsoo said as he backed away. 

"Wait, what?" I asked confused when I saw Hyungsik on the verge of tears. 

Hyungsik looked left and right before running away to the exit of Lotte World. 

"What was all that about?" I asked as I looked at the direction of the exit to Lotte World.

"You don't remember?" Myungsoo said in disbelief. 

"Nope, not a thing." I said as I shook my head. 

"Hyungsik loved you. He hasn't dated for years because he was waiting for you to come back. Do you remember the promise you two made after the field trip you had?" Myungsoo asked shocked. 

"Doesn't ring a bell and how do you know all this?" I asked confused. 

"He tells me everything sweety and you both promised to call meet eachother at that ramen shop in Hongdae. The place where you two escaped, the place where you and Hyungsik got adopted. That place was so special to him that everyday he went there and waited. He stopped after a year of waiting, but he still loves you." Myungsoo explained. 

"How long has he loved you?" Kris asked with clenched fists and in an angry tone. 

"Kris, don't get violent. Hyungsik used to box and do taekwondo. You won't win with violence anyways." Myungsoo warned. 

"I asked how long has he loved Amber." Kris said again in a more angrier tone. 

Myungsoo sighed and crossed his arms. 

"For 9 years." Myungsoo said. 

Kris flinched as he heard the limit of how long Hyungsik has loved you. 

"I-I only loved you for 3 years. My limit doesn't compare to his." Kris said sadly as he walked off. 

"Oh my gosh, why did you have to tell him something so heartbreaking Myungsoo?!" I shouted at Myungsoo while slapping his arm. 

"He had to know! You know what? I'm going. Hyungsik probably needs me right now. Who knows? He might have already commited suicide." Myungsoo said while running out. 

"DON'T SAY THAT MYUNGSOO!" I cried out as everyone looked at me weirdly. 

I ran out also and looked for Kris who was sitting on the curb with his hands in his hair. 

I put my arm around his shoulder as I cautiously sat down on the curb right next to him. 

"A-Are you okay?" I stuttered as I tried to take a look at his face. 

Kris glanced at me with a sad expression on his face. 

I patted his back and hugged him with one arm around him. 

"Don't be a crybaby kris~" I singsonged as I laughed. 

I tried cheering him up, but he just looked down blankly. 

"C'mon Kris. We can't stay here forever." I said as I put my head on his shoulder. 

He turned his head to look at me, but then he turned back. I coughed awkwardly as we've been sitting here for a couple of minutes already. 

"You know.. we could go back to the dorms and go to sleep for tomorrow's class." I suggested.

"I'll stay here. Go on ahead without me." Kris mumbled. 

"If you say so." I said as I got up and dusted off the invisible dirt off my jeans. 

I walked ahead of him, but then looked back once or twice to see if he was following me or not, but he just stayed there in one place. I sighed as I kept on walking on and on until I found a bus stop. 

--

I got back to the Academy as I climbed the gates and looked behind me, but saw no Kris in sight. I sighed once again as rain was slowly coming down. I put my hoodie over my head as I looked at the gates with a sad expression. 

"I hope you don't get caught in the rain Kris." I said as I walked to my dorm and freshened up. 


A/N: Dude, I don't know why, but this took me forever to write. LOL. 

ROFL I'VE BEEN KEEPING YOU ALL WAITING. HERE'S YOUR CHAPTER LITTLE ONES! Well, maybe some of you are taller than me, but Idk.. 

WAIT IS THAT CHANYEOL HUGGING P.O?! OHEMGEE. /dead/