You're... here?

Mission One: Genderbender

I woke up to find a face staring straight at me as I almost coughed in that persons face. I pulled my blanket over me and coughed it then took it off my head and stared at the person in front of me. Right now, I felt horrible inside and out. I don't know how it happened, but I think I got sick from nothing. I honestly, don't know what I got sick from!

"U-Uh, who let you in?" I asked as I sat up in my bed. Well, tried to at least. 

"Myungsoo let me in." Hyungsik said with a smile. 

"Ohh.. *cough cough*" I sounded like I was dying.. literally. 

Hyungsik immediately grabbed a water bottle that was on my desk and handed it to me. I bowed and chugged the water done in one shot. 

Hyungsik sat down on my bed while staring at me. 

"How long have you been here?" I asked curiously. 

"About an hour. I've been roaming around the whole entire time." Hyungsik said as he looked around the place. 

"Oh, wait. Did you also stare at me for like half an hour or something?" I asked weirded out. 

"No, I only did that for like 2 minutes then you woke up. I'm not that creepy Amber." Hyungsik laughed. 

"Oh, sorry... it's just haha. Never mind oppa. So, what brings you here?" I asked as I glanced at the clock. 

It read 6:05AM. Gosh, this early? I have like 2 more hours until class starts. I got up from my bed and stood in front of Hyungsik. 

"I was bored. Can we hang out for awhile until you know? Until you head to class?" Hyungsik asked with his puppy eyes. 

"Gosh, you and your eyes." I said as I tried to avoid them, but I had to look back at him. 

"Please?" Hyungsik pleaded. 

"Can't you hang out with Myungsoo?" I asked as I grabbed my uniform. 

"I don't want to hang out with Myungsoo. I've been hanging out with him for like... ever since he came down to Seoul and when I saw came down to Seoul.. I mean literally. He suddenly appeared in my office and almost gave me a heart attack." Hyungsik said as he followed me around while clutching his heart. 

"If you don't mind... I have to get ready so can you please go to Myungsoo's room?" I asked as I headed towards the bathroom. 

"Oh, sure. I'll be upstairs then." Hyungsik said as he walked up the steps. 

--

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked as Hyungsik entered the garden. 

"Hmm, I just want to walk around with you. You know, catch up." Hyungsik said with a hearty smile. 

"Oh, then what did you want to know?" I asked as I looked up at him. 

"Your boyfriend." Hyungsik said as he stopped in his tracks with his hands in his pockets. 

I stopped too a little shocked. Hyungsik's facial expression looked dark and angry yet empty. He must be experiencing the most pain out of all of this. 9 years of one sided love was how he lived almost all his entire life. 

"What about my boyfriend?" I asked cautiously. 

"What does he have that I don't have? I treated you like you were a princess. We were the bestest friends and whenever you got bullied I would stand up and get bullied for you. Do you know how much those 9 years meant to me?" Hyungsik broke into an outburst while throwing his hands in the air. 

"H-Hyungsik.. I'm sorry." I said as I looked down. 

"Sorry? Haha, if you were sorry you wouldn't have done this! Amber, do you not understand what happened to me during those 9 years? I waited for you EVERY DAY at the ramen shop. I even ditched business trips, important ones too." Hyungsik explained while looking up at the sky angrily.

"I'm sorry, Oppa. I can't tell you the real reason of why I'm doing this..." I replied. 

"You know what...never mind. Just follow me." Hyungsik said as he dragged me back to the dorms. 

Hyungsik pulled out his phone and dialed Myungsoo's number. Hyungsik put the phone to his ear. 

"Myungsoo get out of the dorm now. I have to talk to Amber privately in there." Hyungsik said. 

"Don't try anything funny then. You don't want to ruin your friendship bro." Myungsoo said through the phone. 

"I will make her fall in love with me. Whether it means hurting someone Myungsoo." Hyungsik said through clenched teeth. 

--

"Oppa, let go of me." I said as Hyungsik still had his hand around my wrist. 

"Wait, let me think." Hyungsik said as he looked down pissed off. 

"You can think without holding my-" 

"BE QUIET!" Hyungsik shouted, but then he had his eyes widened. 

I flinched back in surprise because he has never yelled at me before. 

"I'm so sorry Amber. I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm just frustrated." Hyungsik said as he immediately hugged me and rubbed my back. 

"It's okay I'm used to it." I said as I looked down. 

Hyungsik released the hug and looked down at me confused. 

"Wait, what? You get yelled at by Kris? Are you serious?" Hyungsik said in disbelief. 

"Not by Kris. By my Dad." I said as Hyungsik sat me down in a chair. 

"So, what about your Dad? Your Dad is pretty chill from what I remember." Hyungsik said.

"Haha, there's a story you don't know. You would understand if I told you, but I'm not supposed to tell anyone." I said as I stared at him sorrowfully. 

"It's okay. I can find out later right?" Hyungsik asked while putting his arm around me. 

"Haha, yeah.. maybe." I said. 

"What do you mean?" Hyungsik asked confused. 

"Oh nothing." I replied quickly. 

"Well, okay then. Amber, is it okay if I do something I've always wanted to do?" Hyungsik asked as he stared deeply into my eyes. 

"U-Uh what are you going to-" 

Hyungsik smashed his lips against mine as he held the back of my head with one hand and his other hand carressing my cheek. I didn't know if I should kiss him back, but my eyes suddenly closed. The kiss was getting deeper as we moved our lips together. I don't know what, but it felt somewhat right. Both of our hearts were probably beating really fast right now. I don't know if I love Hyungsik or not.. He was more like a big brother to me, but right now I'm kissing my brother so.. what am I going to do now?

"Hey, Amber?" I heard Kris' voice as I pulled away from Hyungsik quickly while panting. 

"Yeah?" I asked. 

Luckily, there's a huge desk blocking the view of my bed from the door. I didn't want Kris seeing me kiss the guy that caused him pain last night. 

Kris walked over to my bed as he saw Hyungsik and I on it. Kris' expression suddenly darkened. 

"Oh, you're.. here?" Kris said disappointedly. 

"Why? Don't like me here?" Hyungsik asked as he got up from the bed and stood in front of Kris. 

"I had the advantage. I'm a lot taller then you." Kris said with a chuckle. 

"Hah, I'm just a few inches off. I'm hardly even looking up to you." Hyungsik said scaredly. 

"Guys, let's not fight here. Please." I begged, but they didn't seem to hear me. 

"So, you loved her for 9 years right?" Kris said through clenched teeth. 

"Yeah, jealous?" Hyungsik asked.  

"Why you!" Kris raised up his arm to punch Hyungsik, but I had stopped it with my telekinesis. 

"I don't think you want to do that Kris." I said as I had my hand up, moving Kris' arm down. 

"H-How'd you do that?" Kris asked confused. 

"You didn't even tell your boyfriend about it didn't you? This is why I said we should've dated." Hyungsik said as he put his hands in his pockets and sat back on the bed. 

"Please be quiet okay?" I asked while walking towards Kris. 

"What is he talking about?" Kris asked with a dark and empty expression on his face. 

"I have powers. I'm a telepath." I said as I looked down. 

"She's also one of the most powerful spies at the agency." Hyungsik added in. 

"Don't put this on me! You are too!" I said as I punched his shoulder. 

"Yah! This is about you not me." Hyungsik replied while pushing me playfully. 

"What is your p-powers then?" Kris asked Hyungsik.

"I'm also a telepath, but I'm like a walking book full of information and also, I have super strength. Along with being immortal." Hyungsik said while laughing. 

"Hyungsik, is the 2nd most powerful telepath in this generation. I'm the 4th." I said as I looked up at Kris. 

"Woah, wait what? You got to be kidding me." Kris said in disbelief. 

"I'm not lying." Hyungsik and I said at the same time. 

"Woah, weird..who's the 3rd then?" Kris said. 

"Time freeze." I heard Myungsoo from behind me. 

"Myungsoo what did you just do?" Hyungsik asked as he looked up at Myungsoo. 

"You can't tell him everyones identities! Do you want to lose all your memory?" Myungsoo shouted. 

"I would only lose this memory. I'm not going to remember it anyways." I shouted back. 

"People are going to recognize you and you won't even know them. You hardly even recognized Hyungsik for gods sake." Myungsoo yelled. 

"Oh now you're yelling?!" I yelled back. 

"Guys, stop yelling." Hyungsik said as he pulled me back. 

"Yeah, stop yelling. I'm trying to take a nap." My Dad said as he appeared from right behind us. 

"Holy.. you scared the crud out of me." Myungsoo and I said at the same time. 

"What did I say about falling in love Amber Josephine Liu?" My Dad asked with a yogurt cup in his hand. 

"Dad, I can't take you seriously with a little spoon hanging out of your mouth and a strawberry yogurt cup in your hand." I said as he put it away on the table and suddenly turned serious. 

"Okay, what did I say Amber?" My dad asked again. 

"You said not to fall in love." I replied while rolling my eyes. 

"And are you? You know I'm going to have to erase your memory." My Dad said as he put his hands on his hips. 

"I don't know..." I responded unsure. 

"How can you be so unsure about love?" My Dad asked. 

"I don't know... I might be caught up in acting to be his girlfriend, but we kiss, hug, and share things with eachother. I honestly don't know what I feel." I explained. 

Hyungsik flinched at all those words about Kris and I doing together. A slow and small tear came down Hyungsik's cheek. I noticed something fall on the floor. I stared at Hyungsik who had tears going down his cheeks. 

"M-Mr. Kang... would it be a-alright if I dated Amber? Would she l-lose her memory?" Hyungsik asked as he looked down. 

"You are one of the strongest telepaths and I know you can take care of Amber when I'm soon gone. I trust you with Amber. I can't trust a stranger to say he loves Amber when I haven't even met the guy. Especially when he's going to die and Amber isn't. Amber and you are immortal. The only immortals in this generation." My Dad explained. 

"I finally understand Dad." I said as I looked up at him with a smile. 

"What? Understand what?" My Dad asked confused. 

"Guys, I think we should unfreeze time.." Myungsoo said as he looked at his watch. 

"Then do it. I'll stand here so Kris will be as terrified as ever." My Dad said while laughing and putting his arms behind his back. 

"Time Unfreeze." Myungsoo snapped his fingers. 

"AHHH!" Kris screamed when he was my Dad. 

"Haha, see what did I tell you guys?" My Dad said while laughing. 

"How? Where? What? Who?!" Kris suddenly shouted while pointing at all of us. 


A/N: I'm continuing the next chapter tonight when I get back from school annyeong~ :D