You have powers.

Mission One: Genderbender

Sorry guys for the wait. :P There was an issue at school and then I had to go shopping.. Ugh. A guy that's liked me ever since like 3rd grade has been giving me creepy notes about watching Hatsune Miku's concert at Sapporo which I already have on DVD, but it's english subtitled on YouTube so I don't know what's his message. 

Anywho, he said he's getting paid to give me these notes.. which is kind of strange. I'm still kind of figuring out who's the people making these, but my teacher said "If we ever find him, he's getting suspended for harrassment." I smiled at that thought hehe. SUSPENSION IT IS. Also, I'm kind of curious as to who it is.. hmm, kris?! haha, jk. He's too old for me. 10 years to be exact. 


"Hey, Kris?" I asked as I was preparing hot chocolate for him. 

"Yeah?" Kris asked while turning off the TV. 

"I know you just woke up and all, but want to go outside or something? Like the garden?" I asked as I imagined the beautiful flowers. 

"Why?" Kris responded. 

"It's only 5 and it's still shining bright outside." I whined while bringing his hot chocolate to him. 

"So..?" Kris said while reaching for the hot chocolate, but I moved it away from his hands as I glared at him. 

"W-What?" Kris stuttered. 

"Am I like your slave?" I asked as I set the hot chocolate far away from him. 

"Uh no. You're my girlfriend." Kris stated as a matter of factly. 

"I know that, but what am I to you? Some maid?" I asked as I put my hands on my hips. 

"Are you on your period?" Kris asked amused. 

I smacked his arm while giving him a deathly glare. 

"I'm kidding...but are you?" Kris asked again while laughing. 

I smacked the back of his head this time. 

"No, I am not." I replied while crossing my arms and handing him his hot chocolate. 

"Well, a simple no would have-" I raised my hand to signal for him to shut up. 

"Sorry. So, you wanted to go out to the garden?" Kris asked as he blew on his hot chocolate. 

"Yep." I said as I got up and went for his wheelchair. 

"Okie dokie." Kris said as he sat up in bed. 

--

"So, how does it feel?" I asked while wheeling him down the corridor that led to the garden. 

"How does what feel?" Kris responded as he looked up at me. 

"Going outside." I said as we finally got to the garden. 

"It's nothing new." Kris said as he looked around at the flowers. 

"Well, at least have some enthusiasm." I said while rolling my eyes. 

I wheeled him around the garden until we met a field  full of beautiful flowers. There was something below me though. I looked down as I was blinded by Kris shining under the sun. I covered my eyes with my hands. 

"Kris, are you shining?" I asked surprised. 

"What do you mean?" Kris asked as he looked at himself. 

After Kris took a good look at himself he looked back up at me. 

"Haha, so your power is healing?" I asked while laughing. 

"I don't think that's my power..." Kris said as he started floating in the air. 

"Kris, what the.. Kris try saying something to my mind." I ordered quickly. 

"Wait, let me get back down here first." Kris said as he was managing to get back on his wheelchair. 

Kris finally got back in his wheelchair as he stared at me deeply. Kris was trying to read my mind, but it was no use. 

"You're not a telepath. You must be a healer or someone that flies." I said as I smiled. 

"I feel hot all of a sudden too.." Kris said as he was breathing heavily. 

Kris was still breathing as I looked at him until something else happened. A small puff of smoke came out of Kris' mouth as he burped. 

"You can breathe fire!" I shouted as I laughed. 

"SHH! You're so loud." Kris hissed. 

"Sorry, haha you're a dragon!" I said as I laughed again. 

"Be quiet." Kris commanded as I shut up, but I was trying to hold in my laughter. 

"Will you take me back to the room?" Kris asked me. 

"Sure.. dragon." I whispered the last part as I bursted out laughing. 

"What.." Kris whined as he stayed quiet after I was done laughing. 

 


A/N: Ohh~ really short update. :D I hope you enjoy. Love you guys! Subscribe, Upvote, and Comment please!