Hanging out on the Job Part 1

Mission One: Genderbender

I was walking down the corridor as I saw Sunggyu running towards me with a worried expression on his face. I tried to read his mind, but all that was in it was 'EMERGENCY!' so, I guessed that this is a emergency. 

"AMBI!" Sunggyu shouted as he grabbed both of my shoulders while panting. 

I stared at him confused. 

"Yesss?" I slowly asked. 

"I have some financial problems at home back at the village and I'll be gone for a week! I'm very very sorry. I wanted to make you fall in love with me, but I can't bring you with-" Sunggyu was cut off by my sudden hug. 

Sunggyu widened his eyes because usually he would do the hugging. 

"Oppa, go do what you're supposed to do. Come back and make me fall in love with you." I whispered. 

Sunggyu blinked and finally snapped back to reality. 

"You j-just gave me a hug right?!" Sunggyu shouted while jumping around. 

"Haha, are you that happy?" I asked as he stopped jumping around and stared at me seriously. 

I gulped because he looked kind of scary. Sunggyu put his hand on my cheek and carressed it while smiling. 

"I'll be back by next Monday okay?" Sunggyu said softly with gentle eyes. 

"I know. Stay alive and eat well." I said ending it with a little laugh. 

"Good bye then." Sunggyu said as he released my cheek and walked off glumly. 

I stared at his retrieving figure until it vanished from my view. I sighed as I turned around and met with a broad chest. I looked up to see Kris standing there with a goofy expression on his face. 

"Uh, nice running into you..literally hyung." I laughed as I gave us space. 

"I heard Sunggyu's leaving for a week." Kris brought up. 

"Yeah, I won't have a roommate to bother now.." I said as I sighed. 

Kris put his hand on my back and patted it with an encouraging smile. 

"I know I made you mad, but let's start over and hang out together." Kris suggested with a look of plead in his eyes. 

"U-Uh, sure. If we're starting over then.. I'm Ambi Liu, Senior student, 17 years old, and Chinese-American..and a little bit of Korean." I introduced myself as I bowed. 

"Nice to meet you Ambi Liu. I am Kris Wu or Wu Yi Fan, Senior student, 18 years old, and Chinese-Canadian.. and you could say I'm a little Korean too." Kris said with a chuckle and a scratch to his head. 

"So, want to hang out with me?" Kris asked. 

"Don't we have class to attend to?" I asked as I pointed at the grandfather clock beside us in the hallway. 

"Nope~ Since we have that project to finish.. We all get breaks for the first 3 days." Kris stated with a jolly smile. 

He sure does smile alot. 

I noticed that I've been staring at his wonderful smile as I saw a hand fanning my face. I stepped backwards to see Kris looking confused. 

"Haha, is my smile that beautiful?" Kris asked as he bent down leaning towards my face. 

I stepped back with an awkward cough and I was against the wall now. I looked around the hallway and there was no one in sight. I gulped and prepared for what was coming next. 

"You have a loose hair here sticking out." Kris finally said as he put the loose hair back into place. 

--

"Hi, Ambi and hey, hyung~ It's my birthday!" Chanyeol elbowed Kris while waving at me to come over to there lunch table. 

I sat down between Sehun and Luhan as they made space for me. Gosh, they were so pretty especially Luhan..He was literally an angel sent from Heaven. 

Hey, I have information about the disappearances of students. They've suddenly started to happen. There was 3 students gone today, not including Sunggyu.

Who are these 3 students? 

Kevin Woo, Lee Minho, and Lee Hyunwoo. 

Wait, they don't relate to eachother at all though. Kevin Woo is the feminine guy, Lee Minho is the taekwondo's honor disciple, and Lee Hyunwoo is head of the Arts&Theater class. 

That's the twist. I honestly don't know how they link together. We're going to need the agencies hacker to solve this. You have her number right? Take her to your dorm and she can do it from your laptop. Toodles, gotta attend a meeting. 

Bye Appa. 

I looked around the table as nobody was paying attention to me. I slowly got up, but everyone had noticed my movement and stared at me. I sat back down slowly. 

"What's with the sudden standing up?" Xiumin asked as he ate away. 

"I was just stretching that's all." I lied as I yawned. 

"I'm going to head out. I"ll see you guys later. Text me when you want to hang out!" I said as I made my way towards the exit of the lunchroom. 

As I was walking towards the exit, I opened the door to see a familiar nerdy girl holding books and she didn't see where she was going as she ran into me. 

All of her books fell to the ground with a loud thud as everyone turned there attention to a juice stain on my white dress shirt that was underneath my blazer. They expected me to get mad until I smiled as the girl offered a hand to help me up. 

Seohyun. 

Seo Joohyun. 

The best hacker in SM.AIA's agency. 

Seohyun sent me a playful smile as she hugged me tightly. Everyone in the cafeteria gasped as Seohyun leaned close to my ear. 

"What am I supposed to call you?" Seohyun whispered. 

"Call me Dinosaur Oppa and I'll pretend to get mad at you and we'll be playful and stuff." As I laughed at my joke, but Seohyun took it seriously. 

"Dinosaur Oppa!" Seohyun exclaimed as she kissed my cheek. 

I smiled as I laughed at her jumping around. 

"I'm so happy to know you're here! You can show me where all my class-" Seohyun was interrupted by one of the meanest queenka, but the smallest girl in the entire school. 

"What do you think you're doing with my Oppa?!" The girl screeched. 

Seohyun stared at me in disbelief and I just shrugged with a smirk. 

"Well, who's this angel that fell to Earth? A nerdy angel? That's new." I heard one of the school's worst Kingkas Choi Seungri say. 

I rolled my eyes and thought about why girls fell in love with him. 

"O-Oppa, I'm scared." Seohyun pulled an innocent act as she attached her harm to mine. 

I patted her hand and smiled assuringly to her. 

"Don't worry they won't hurt you." I said as I ruffled her hair. 

"Oppa! Let go of that !" The queenka screamed while pulling Seohyun away from me, but Seohyun wouldn't budge. 

I stared at this girl in puzzlement. Damn, girl you are CRAY-CRAY. 

"Don't hurt Seohyunnie!" I exclaimed as I blocked the queenka from Seohyun who was trembling in fear. 

"Is Ambi a real playboy like they say?!" "I heard he was gay!" "I'm pretty sure he's biual when he has Sunggyu and Krystal~" 

All this nonsense spreading around the cafeteria. 

"All this on my birthday? Ohhh~ drama.. me likey." Chanyeol and Baekhyun said at the same time while rubbing there hands together. 

"Hey, if you want to be safe.. I'll show you around the school." Seungri suggested when everyone knew that he was going to lock her in a classroom and do dirty things. 

Seohyun is a pure innocent girl to me and she will stay pure!

"I'm sorry Seungri Sunbae, but Seohyun's taken." I said as I pushed away the flirtacious Seungri who was making kissy faces to Seohyun. 

HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH THESE PEOPLE!? Unnie, you really have it rough.

Tell me about it.. With Sunggyu leaving.. this is hard, but I'll help you with everything. I pinky promise.

I said as I brought my pink towards her and she locked her pinky around mine while sealing it with a kiss on my cheek. I laughed as I ruffled her hair. 

"We'll be going now. I'll see you all tomorrow~" I singsonged as I walked out of the cafeteria with Seohyun behind me. 

"Why does he get the good people?!" Seungri shouted while kicking a chair down. 

"Does he not know we have feelings too?!" The queenka shouted as her followers nodded in agreement. 

--

"Hey, I heard you need help hacking into the school's system?" Seohyun asked as she handed me a management book. 

I scanned it as I flipped through the pages and yes, it was boring. Oh, Seohyun.. I came here to have fun not fall asleep in the girls dorm. 

"Well, if you just bring up the files then I can just do fine without you. Afterall, I learned from the best!" I said as I brought a thumbs up towards Seohyuns face as she laughed. 

--

"Hey, we're going to hangout in a little.. Come outside and the others aren't coming so just wear something simple to just walk around Seoul in." Kris called from outside the dorm. 

"OKIE DOKE!" I shouted  while putting on a T-shirt and black skinny jeans along with a blue and white cardigan. 

I found the students. One is at the abandoned building.. you might have to climb some walls. 

Dad, I'm hanging out with Kris today. Ask Minho, Sulli, or Krystal. They'd be happy to do it for you. 

Honey, I can only count on you. Afterall, you are immortal. 

IMMORTAL THIS. IMMORTAL THAT. I get it already Dad. It's just a few walls. I don't want Kris to suffer.

--

Oh, I am suffering. Kris and I have just climbed 8 walls and accidentally didn't make one wall so we ended up climbing it over and over again because our jumping wasn't in sync. 

"How long does it take to get to your house Ambi?" Kris asked as he panted. 

"C'mon, I'm not even tired. If we took the long way then you would be dead right now." I lied. 

My house is actually not that far from here as it was closeby the agency and the agency isn't just a few bus stops away. 30 minutes in walking distance though. 

It's only been about 10 minutes and we have 5 more minutes to get to the location of.. Lee Hyunwoo. 

I pulled out a picture and shoved it in Kris' face which caught him off guard. 

"W-Who is that?" Kris asked while stopped to study the picture. 

"This is the guy we're supposed to look for. He got lost here not too long ago and well, I need to find him to ask him something." I stated while climbing up a ladder. 

"He doesn't look like someone from our school.. That's not our uniform either." Kris said while climbing the ladder and observing the photo at the same time. 

"He's the director of the Arts&Theater production team. Lee Hyunwoo. A very talented sophmore at SM Academy." I said as I finally got to the roof of the building Hyunwoo was last seen in. 

"Maybe because he's the sophmore.. I don't pay attention the Arts&Theater people." Kris replied. 

"Lay and Chen are in it. I don't know how you don't know about it Kris." I said as I opened the door that led to the elevator. 

Kris and I climbed in. 

"Wait, Lay and Chen?" Kris asked in disbelief. 

"I can't believe you're the leader." I said as I laughed. 

"YAH! Don't say that. I just don't know about there classes." Kris admitted. 

"Haha, retard." I mumbled making sure he didn't hear me. 

"What did you just call me?" Kris asked while raising an eyebrow at me. 

"Nothing much." I said as I headed to the locked room. 

I studied the door as I saw past it with my powers. I closed my eyes to feel what's behind the doors and I could see Hyunwoo beaten up in a wooden chair, tied, and there was an open window. I put my fist in the air as I headed to the fire escape where there was access to a balcony which I could climb to get Hyunwoo out of there, but how was Kris supposed to climb it?

I turned around to face Kris who was studying my every move. 

"Kris, can you go wait upstairs on the roof?" I asked.

"Why?" Kris replied. 

"Because you can't climb balconies and you'll be a drag." I said simply. 

Kris was about to protest, but after making a fool of himself he just pulled himself towards the roof. 

"I'll be upstairs waiting." Kris said. 

I suddenly remembered that there might be attackers. 

"Hey, Kris." I called out as he stopped on the stairs. 

He turned around to face me while leaning on the railing. I threw him a knife as he caught it and studied it with his dumbfounded facial expression. 

"You use that to protect yourself if you're in trouble." I said while rolling my eyes. 

"Ohh~" Kris said with his mouth shaped like an 'O'. 

"Now go." I commanded as I saw Kris still standing on the step. 

Kris started up the stairs as I climbed through the balcony and jumped to the next one, one by one, trying to find the right room Hyunwoo was in. 

I spotted the cracked window as I busted a bit more of the glass that was poking out at the sides. Just to be safe haha. 

"Hyunwoo?" I whispered making sure no one was in the room until I heard a shuffle come from the back room. 

I opened the door and saw a lady nonchalantly brushing her teeth. I stared at her in disbelief as it was the school's night shift nurse; Miss So. I gasped as Miss So dropped her toothbrush. 

"M-Miss So?" I stuttered in utter disbelief. 

"A-Ambi." Miss So also stuttered. 

"What have you done to Hyunwoo?!" I yelled making her flinch. 

"I-I..I didn't mean to hurt him. I've been taking pills for my serious problem.. That is why I have night shift because no one usually comes during that time." Miss So said shamefully. 

"Miss So.." I said as I hugged her, but I didn't see what was coming next. 

Miss So had stabbed me in my side as I fell to the ground breathless. I pushed on the wound that was bleeding immensly as the blood stopped and I was able to breathe. I got up slowly, a little dizzy from what just happened and stood up nice and tall showing Miss So that I wasn't someone to mess with. The stane on my cardigan had faded away as my cardigan looked brand new. 

"Didn't see that coming did you Miss So?" I said with a smirk. 

"Why..?" I heard Hyunwoo's muffled voice in the living room where he was beaten up at. 

I ran to the living room and untied Hyunwoo from the chair as I locked the door to the bathroom with my telekinesis. 

"HEY! LET ME OUT OF HERE! YOU CANNOT TAKE HYUNWOO BECAUSE HE'S MINE. HE'S MY OPPA!" Miss So screamed crazily while banging on the door. 

"STOP ACTING LIKE A LUNATIC BECAUSE YOU'RE 10 YEARS OLDER THAN HIM!" I screamed back as I put Hyunwoo safely over my shoulder as I climbed out of the building and up to the roof. 

I saw Kris standing there in combat position and it looked funny.. He was half crouched down ready to pounce on someone at any moment. 

I tapped his shoulder to play a trick on him as his knife swiped against my face, leaving  a cut.

I laughed as horror spread across Kris' face. 

"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?! I JUST CUT YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE!" Kris screamed as he paced back and forth not knowing what to do. 

"Kris it's okay. It doesn't hurt, see?" I said as I ran my finger along it while it disappeared. 

"WHAT IN THE WORLD?!" Kris yelled as he jumped back frightened. 

"Haha, I know I look like a freak right now, but help me with this guy. He's heavy." I said as I handed Hyunwoo to Kris. 

Good job honey. I'm out front with the van. 

Coming~

"Hey, let's go downstairs while using the elevator." I suggested as I climbed in while he climbed in from behind. 

"Why are we taking the elevator all of a sudden?" Kris asked. 

"My Dad's downstairs that's why." I said as I beamed with a smile. 

Kris gulped and remembered when he saw your scary Father at Jejudo. Kris shivered at the image of your Dad smashing Kris to bits. 

"Y-Your Dad's nice right?" Kris asked nervously. 

"Yeah, why?" I asked as I looked at Kris who looked like he was about to cry. 

"Nothing. Just he looks scary.. that's all." Kris said in a choking voice. 

"Haha, don't worry. My dad won't hurt you. You're are a guy in the first place." I said as Kris softened his expression and smiled. 

--

"Oh my gosh, he's like a cute little brother!" My dad exclaimed. 

I rolled my eyes as Kris sat Hyunwoo in the backseat while Kris sat beside him. 

I took the front seat that was beside my Dad as I asked for the next person. 

"Kevin Woo." My dad said as he handed me the next picture. 

"Wow, flashy.." I said as I stared at the stuff he was wearing. 

"Yeah, he's the fashionista.. The feminine type you could say." My dad said as he focused on his driving. 


A/N: HERRO GUISE! ONE LONG UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS. ALL KRIS IN HERE AND WELL, IT'S NOT MUCH BUT IT'LL GET MORE AND MORE INTENSE AFTER AWHILE. 

I'm sorry.. mianhe for a bunch of drag in here.. and the people I chose were random so don't hate on me!