You.

Mission One: Genderbender

Annyeong everyone! First chapter!

Thoughts will be italicized..? did I spell that right? wait, there's spell check. o__O

Bold will be... in... I mean bold will be meant as.. maybe next time. I'll think about it later. BOLD IS ANNOUCEMENTS or ANOTHER PERSON TALKING LIKE YOUR BOSS OR THE TEACHERS.. I THOUGHT ABOUT IT HAHA.

Mandarin's in Red and Korean will be normal black font that I'm using now.

If you have any questions feel free to ask! :D Oh, you're Amber.. so everything is in Amber's POV almost all the time unless it switches POVS by me using the U with the undeline underneath it. :D


Start music here.

SM.AIA team 2, please head to the meeting room to choose missions. Thank you.

"Yah, stop eating. Let's go." Krystal nudged me.

"Waeee?" I whined as I pouted.

"Don't pout! You know I hate when you do that!" Krystal cried out. 

I smiled as I got up from my seat.

"Fine, let's go." I said as I pulled Krystal up with me.

We grabbed our things and headed to the elevator with the other team 2 members.

Team 2 members were Sulli, Krystal, Minho, Sunggyu, and I. All of us were 17 years old.. well Minho and Sunggyu were 18 while Sulli was 16. Yeah, then we're not all the same age. So funny! *slaps knee* Haha, I'm not funny. -__-

Team 2, you are here today to choose your missions.

"I think we know that boss.." Sunggyu said while leaning back in his chair.

Oh, sunggyu. Always the laid back cool guy!

Do you want extra training Mr. Kim?!

Sunggyu sat up straight in his chair as he paid full attention. Ahah, serves you right last place gyu.

You guys have 2 missions to choose from, but I have an idea of which one you'll choose. The first mission is going to a rundown school where you will sell drugs or become a at a club finding out details about the drug selling. This job is kind of intermediate as it was chosen for team 6, but I just suggested it for you guys.. so anyone want to have a go at it?

Everybody including me stared at eachother back and forth. Honestly, nobody wanted to do that mission. It was just too much.

Well, since no one is volunteering for that one then we will proceed with the next mission. You all will be going to the sister school of SM. Art Intelligence Agency. This is the SM. Art Academy and you know our agency is secret and no one knows about it except the royal family and your families of course. You will remain unknown at your schools with new identities as normal high school students. You all will be dorming with the other students, but you cannot blow your cover. For this job we have Team 2's Sulli, Krystal, and Jmin from Team 6 will follow you girls. As for Amber, Minho, and Sunggyu.. Amber you'll be going undercover as a guy and rooming with Sunggyu while Minho will room with the other normal students. Do you have any questions?

STOP MUSIC AND CLICK CLICK. LOL

 

We all looked at eachother and looked for questions. Someone ask a question before my stupid asks one.

"Uh, why do I have to be a boy?" I asked as I sat up in my chair. Oops, already did. What the heck.

You're one of the best here Amber. Your new name will be Ambi Liu. I trust you to find out about the disappearances of the students.

"So, it'll be like the old days!" Sunggyu exclaimed.

"Yes, it will Oppa." I nodded while laughing. Time to listen to Sunggyu's singing all night.

"So, you're telling me Amber is going to be a boy?!" Sulli asked while laughing.


 

I facepalmed myself. Oh, Sulli.. what am I going to do with you?

It's not that funny Sulli-ah.

Sulli stopped laughing and sat in a polite manner while trying to hold in her laughter.

You guys are dismissed. Start packing now and you'll be starting tomorrow. First day of school. Don't want to be late.

We all got up from our seats and bowed as our boss exited the room. Once he was gone we all sat back down and sighed.

"I thought I would never go to school." Minho said as he got up from his seat.

"Let's go pack and sleep early kids!" Sunggyu said while pushing us out of our seats.

Team 2's girls went to there dorms and prepared there clothes.

Please put luggage underneath beds.

"It's like they're watching our every move." Krystal said as she looked around the room in disgust.

"Unnie, get that expression off your pretty face." Sulli said while giggling.

"I don't think I can pack my regular clothes.. since I'm going to be a boy now." I said as I threw random clothes into my suitcase.

"Haha, just pack it. Just wear Sunggyu's clothes. He has a lot." Krystal said while folding her clothes neatly into her suitcase.

"Hm, I'll probably do that." I responded while finishing my packing and putting the suitcase underneath my bed.

Krystal followed suit and did the same while Sulli also.

-- STOP MUSIC! CLICK HERE.

"Yah! Wake up sleepy head." I said as I kicked Krystals bed.

"5 more minutes!" Krystal yelled while putting her pillow over her head.

"Unnie, we have only 5 minutes to get ready and get to the school." Sulli said while straightening her hair.

"Ugh, Amber help me." Krystal asked while putting her hands up in the air.

I rolled my eyes and helped her up to her feet as she walked towards the bathroom.

I had woken up early to discuss some things with the boss and of course, I was ready.

5 minutes later...

"Let's go now." Krystal said while getting her luggage out from underneath the bed.

"Let's go!" I said while opening the door for both of them.

As we rolled down the hallways, we ran into Sunggyu and Minho who were busy closing there door.

"WHY DID YOU PICK THE ONE WITH THE BROKEN KNOB?!" Minho yelled.

"BECAUSE IT WAS WORKING WHEN I FIRST GOT HERE." Sunggyu yelled back.

"Guys, it's okay. You can get it fixed. Anyways we're staying in the dorms at the Academy so calm down." Sulli explained.

Minho and Sunggyu glared at eachother before walking behind us. I could hear them bickering away until we got to the front door.

You guys will be driven by your chauffeurs. In SM. Art Academy you have to look rich and stylish okay? Don't ruin your images! Annyeong and I put you all in the same classes. They're all AP classes too so.. yeah. Haha. Good Luck.

That stupid boss.

You do know I can read your mind Amber.

HOLY. I'm sorry. I started bowing stupidly as I heard the boss laugh.

"What are you doing Unnie?" Sulli asked while leaning into my face.

I backed away and coughed awkwardly while glaring at my boss. He laughed as he went into his office.

I grabbed Sulli's arm and pulled her out of the Agency and onto the Hummer Limo that was black.

-- STOP MUSIC AND CLICK HERE! (sorry guys.. you don't need to click the links if you don't want too!)

We walked out of the car as we got our stuff out too. People were staring at us as we were in formation. I was in the front. Krystal and Sunggyu from behind, Sulli and Minho are the last ones behind Krystal and Sunggyu. Students were 'oohing' and 'awing' at Krystal and Sulli who looked beautiful. They also looked at Minho and Sunggyu who looked fierce and charismatic. While I was the 'pretty' boy since I was supposed to be a boy at this school.

People were gossiping as I heard there whispers with my super attentive ears. Nobody in Team 2 had a smile on there faces, we had pokerfaces while walking cooly down the concrete path. We ended up walking to the end of the pathway where it seperated each dorm. The girls dorms had the building with the pointy roofs while the boys dorms had flat roofs. The school was way bigger so no one would get confused.

We bid farewell as I headed to the boys dorms with Sunggyu and Minho. Krystal and Sulli stayed at the end of the path and waved goodbye to us before heading to there dorms.

I walked inside the dorm and it didn't look like a dorm.

"SUNGGYU HYUNG, DAEBAK." I said as I plopped on the bed.

"Boss said it was a lot of money for this kind of dorm." Sunggyu said while stuffing his backpack into a cabinet.

I threw my bag at him and luckily he was trained for fast reflexes. So, he caught it and gave me a goofy smile.

"Last place Gyu." I smirked as his smile faded.

I laughed and got off the bed to change into my uniform.

--

Everyone get to your classes. You have 5 minutes passing period. Thank you, have a nice day.

"Let's go dongsaeng." Sunggyu said as I followed him out the dorm.

Students were pouring out of the dorms as they exited the boys dorm buildings and headed to the school building. We met Minho coming out of a dorm while laughing with this one guy that was as tall as him, but had sharper features. Minho waved at us and motioned his friend to follow him.

"Hey, guys.. this is Kris Wu. He's Chinese like you Am...bi." Minho said while almost saying my real name.

I punched his shoulder and laughed awkwardly.

"I'm Ambi Liu. Nice to meet you." I said as I bowed.

"Oh, nice to meet you too. I'm Kris Wu. I'm your hyung. Haha, I'll see you in class." Kris said as he nudged Minho that he needed to go.

"See you later Kris hyung." Minho and I said as we waved goodbye to him.

Kris was out of sight and it was Minho, Sunggyu, and I who were the only ones in the hallways.

"So, AP English anyone?" Sunggyu said while chuckling.

"Weren't we supposed to meet the girls outside to walk them to English?" I said while staring at them in panic.

Sunggyu suddenly had a light bulb appear on top of his head.

"WE DID!" Sunggyu yelled.

"YAH! WHY ARE WE STANDING HERE? LET'S GO LET'S GO!" Minho yelled as he dragged Sunggyu and I out of the boys building.

-- STOP MUSIC AND CLICK HERE!

"YAH! WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?!" Krystal yelled while stomping her feet.

"We waited here like losers for 10 minutes! Losers I tell you!" Sulli complained as she pouted.

I put my arm around Sulli and laughed.

"Don't be mad. Oppa's here." I said while laughing and she pushed away my arm disgusted.

"Now that you're a boy you're going to act like a jerk huh?" Sulli whispered into my ear.

"No, I'll still treat you the same maknae." I said while smiling.

"Unnie, I'm going to miss you. I won't have anyone to tell my feelings too now." Sulli pouted.

"Unnie's going to miss you too!" I said as I hugged her.

"Ahem, this love fest can wait right? We have class to attend in... I don't know 3 minutes and the school is far away." Sunggyu said as he pushed us towards the school.

"C'mon guys let's run there! Last one is a rotten egg!" I yelled as I ran like it depended on my life.

--

"HAHAHA! SUNGGYU YOUR THE ROTTEN EGG! Last place Gyu like always." I said as I was panting.

"Shut up Ambi." Sunggyu said as he panted also.

"Let's get to class before we die here." Krystal said as she walked slowly to class so she could replenish her strength.

BRRRRRRRRRRRINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

"Gosh, 1 second late." Minho said as we walked in and all eyes were on us.

New students, you are late.

"You don't say?" Sunggyu said like a troll he is. 

New student are you back talking me!?

"Not exactly.." Krystal said as she sighed and checked her nails.

WAIT?! WAS IT PLANNED TO ACT LIKE A B*TCH TODAY?

Who do you think you are new student?

"Nothing much." Sulli said as she smirked.

The students in the classroom were shocked at our behavior. We were probably the first students; especially when we're new, to talk back to a teacher the second we walk in the classroom.

Do you have something to say too other new students?

Minho and I looked at eachother and if you didn't know he was a fast runner and I was a telepath slash other things. I was immortal actually.

The others.. well, you'll find out soon.

"I don't have anything to say." I said as I glared at the others.

"That's not what you're saying in your mind." Sulli said.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! SHUT UP SULLI." I shouted outloud.

Everyone was shocked even Team 2 was shocked. I was shocked, I've never yelled at my dongsaeng unless I was playing around.

I could see tears b in Sulli's eyes as she ran out of the classroom.

What did I get myself into?!

"YOU!" Krystal said while pointing a finger at my face.

I swatted her finger away.

"You know I hate when people put fingers in my face." I clenched my fists as I gritted my teeth.

"You made Sulli cry? Why are you so horrible?" Krystal said as she laughed.

I read her mind and she was saying 'Sorry' millions of times.

"Already making me look like the bad guy? Just stop. Krystal stop before you make me mad." I said as I walked outside the classroom to find Sulli.

Let's start class without them then.

-- You know.. I'm going to make you stop clicking links. Just replay El Dorado. XD

"Sulli?" I whispered while looking around.

I checked in small places because Sulli was a shape shifter and she could clone other people.

"Sulli, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you." I softly said while bending down and checking behind lockers.

"I'm here." I heard a teensy weensy voice say from behind the lockers.

I checked there once again to see a small mouse.

I smiled and laughed at how cute it was.

"Come here so I can hug you." I said as she got out from the lockers and shape shifted to her normal self.

There was tears stained on Sulli's bare face as she buried face into my chest and hugged me.

"Haha, I'm sorry dongsaeng-ah. This is my image now." I said as I patted her head and removed her from my chest.

"Oppa, don't be like this all the time okay? Be nice to me okay?" Sulli asked while giving me a half smile.

"Okie dokie, Sulli-ah." I said as I ruffled her hair and walked her back to the classroom.

--

Oh, even later!

I rolled my eyes.

New student did you roll your eyes at me?

"I have a name you know?" I said as I saw Sulli took her seat.

Again, who do you think you are?

I am now reading her mind.

She is Ambi Josephine Liu. She will be seated at the back next to the window where's there a tree sprouting there with fall leaves.

What was that?!

Everyone flinched at her sudden outburst.

I laughed as I crossed my arms.

"Now what is my name Mrs. whatever your name is." I asked while looking away.

Ambi Josephine Liu.

Wow, impressive Teacher.

"Impressive. Looks like you did research." I said as I clapped my hands.

Go sit at the back next to the window.

"It's my honor to go to the back." I said as I bowed and walked up the aisle towards my seat.

I sat down at took a seat beside a scary looking guy that sleeping bags like a panda. His eyes kind of remind me of Seungri Sunbae too. This guy has uncontrollable blinking syndrome. I nudged the guy beside me to stop because I would always glance at the corner of my eye and see him blink so much.

"Can you please stop blinking so much?" I whispered.

"Oh sorry." The guy said in a weird korean accent.

I got out a piece of paper and wrote in chinese on the piece of paper.

"What's your name boy?" I wrote down.

"Huang Zitao. What's yours? And you're chinese? Cool, you can help me with my Korean." Tao wrote back.

I smiled as I already made a new friend.

"Haha, Ambi Liu. :) Half chinese and half Korean. Dad's chinese and Mom's korean. I'll help you anytime.. because I'm never busy. Forever alone." I wrote back while laughing slowly.

Tao gave me his hand to shake as I shook it back.

I've gotten 2 new friends and a teacher that hates me. :D This is a start of a new day! Yay.


A/N: Wow, long chapter guys! :D I hope you liked it. I tried to be as funny as possible. I don't display this hilarious-ness in my other fanfics because I can't be hilarious in my other ones.

Subscribe, share, and upvote and stuff. :) Love you~