I'll tell you now.

Mission One: Genderbender

I was walking to class with books in my hands and my iPod blasting some music into my ears. I shook my head to the beat of the song as I looked for my new classroom that I was assisting in. 

It was already 2nd Semester and many members of the Team got sent to a new mission. Krystal and I stayed on the mission as we did our jobs to secure the building and find the missing students. There was no leads as to why the students went missing, but Seohyun found a way to find out which was staying up late when I know she can't. 

"Oh sorry." I said as I ran into someone. 

"No, it's o- Ambi?" Tao said with a smile. 

"Uh, yeah.. what's up?" I asked as I was kind of confused. 

He looked happy to see me..speaking of happy to see me, where has he been all this time? 

"I can't believe I ran into you! I missed you!" Tao said as he removed the books from my hands and hugged me tightly. 

This skinship was kind of new to me since I've never made any contact with Tao whatsoever. 

"Where did you go for the first semester?" I asked as he released the hug. 

"I went to China to study business." Tao said smiling, but I saw a bit of pain in his eyes. 

I brought my hand up towards the side of his eye and he flinched at my touch. His eyes screamed sadness and pain behind that bright and cheerful; yet fake smile. 

"You've been crying haven't you?" I whispered. 

Tao's smile vanished as it came to a pout and frown. 

"How did you know?" Tao asked as puffed out his cheeks. 

"I've seen a lot of red and puffy eyes before." I said as I laughed. .

"I've been having some trouble with a friend that passed away." Tao said with a sigh. 

"Who is this friend of yours? If you don't mind me asking..." I asked while staring up at his face. 

"Her name was...Xia G-Guo. She was beautiful like an angel. Everyone loved her because she was so nice and she understood everyone. Xia Guo ended up dying in a car accident and died right when she was admitted into the hospital." Tao choked out while hiding his tears. 

I led Tao to a nearby bench as he broke down crying on my sweater. I didn't care if we were going to be late for class, this was better than see him grieve about my old identity. He laid his head on my shoulder as he cried away. 

--

"I wonder where Ambi is at.." Kris asked himself out loud unknowingly. 

"Wonder where who's at?" Luhan asked as he slid on the desk, right in front of Kris' face. 

Kris suddenly snapped back to reality with the pretty boy was up in his face. Luhan smirked as he got off the desk and sat in front of Kris. American History was the only class Luhan and Kris had together so they made great use of it. 

"Ambi.. He didn't come to his first class that he has with me." Kris said with a frown. 

Luhan patted Kris' back. 

"It's okay. Haha, I bet he's sick or slept in. Maybe an emergency. You gotta understand bro." Luhan said encouragingly. 

"Thanks Luhan.. but it feels empty without him here." Kris said as he stared up at the ceiling while sighing. 

"Oppa! Why do you look so down?" One of his fangirls asked. 

"Because Ambi's not here." Kris responded simply. 

The fangirls in the classroom squealed as they heard your name coming out of Kris' mouth. Kris and you ended up getting close to eachother that you guys actually hung out every weekend while eating at lunch together every other day. You guys even had a nickname that was ridiculous. 

Krisbi. 

But if they knew my real name then it would end up as...

Krisber. 

Kris and I were also paired up with Lay when he was teaching us how to play guitar in the Garden. 

That was the most terrible combination ever, but it was clever. 

Krisbi Lays. 

WHO COMES UP WITH THESE NAMES?!

Seriously, the fandom of our school. 

--

"You kind of look like Xia." Tao sniffled as he brought out his phone and showed me a picture of Xia Guo. 

I remember that day faintly. We all went to go eat at a bar that was for teens. 

Wait, how am I remembering this? 

I HAVE GREAT NEWS HONEY!

Is it about my memory?

How'd you know?

Dad, you have no idea. 

What happened sweetie?

EXO-M used to go to the same school as Xia Guo; My chinese identity that died in a toxic waste accident after we arrived in Seoul. 

Wait, you remember? The doctor said your old memories were coming back slowly.. I didn't think some of it would come back that fast!

Dad.. Tao is crying over Xia Guo right now. Should I tell him?

TELL HIM. GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS. You're ending the mission soon. 

Wait, what? I thought I was supposed to stay until I graduate..

Hon, graduation day is the due date for all missions. 

We haven't even caught the culprit!

That is why you have this chance. Use it. Tell everyone before you get bombarded with nonsense questions. 

Fine, I'll see you later Dad. 

Okay, annyeong. 

"Xia Guo looks like a cute person.." I said as I smiled at the picture. 

"She was. She never did aegyo, but I remember that she would love when I did it. Xia Guo was obsessed with KPOP also. I miss her hyper self. Now that she's gone.. I can't really see it anymore. " Tao said as he pulled out his handkerchief to wipe away his tears. 

"Tao, I-I'm Xia Guo." I said as Tao's eyes widened in shock and a few gasps were heard from behind a tree. 

--

"Class~ There will be no class for today and tomorrow. Please return to your dorms and wait for the announcement to go to Study Hall." The teacher said as she left the classroom. 

"Ohh~ now we can go see Ambi!" Kris said excitedly getting up from his seat as all his fangirls spazzed. 

"I'll come with you. Tao's not here either and he has my Math book." Luhan said as he got up from his seat also. 

They walked down the hallways as it was slowly emptying and heard soft whimpers from the bench in front of the school. They slowly crept up to see who it was and it was Tao softly keeping his cries in while showing you the picture of Xia Guo. 

"Hey, why is Tao showing Ambi a picture of Xia Guo?" Luhan asked as his feelings returned to him when he thought about Xia Guo after a long time. 

"I don't know.. let's go listen to there conversation." Kris suggested as they quietly walked behind a tree. 

As Kris and Luhan got closer, they heard the most shocking words in there whole entire life. 

"Tao, I-I'm Xia Guo." you said as Tao's eyes went big and there were gasps behind the tree. 

"Kris..Luhan...Tao.. I'm sorry." 

"Explain now." 


A/N: Uh-oh~ :D What just happened?! HOLY. Anyways nice update right? I put a lot of thought into this one.. yet it seems that it was written halfheartedly. 

Meh~ whatevs.