CHAPTER 8

This Lovely Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8

 

 


JIYONG's POV

 

I don't know if I have to laugh by her expression. Her eyes went wide with which is currently hang open due to being shock.

 

'Oh~ Mr. Kwon, you personally knew our Chaerin?'

 

That question made me smile, 'OUR CHAERIN?' sounds precious. I was supposed to answer my big YES when she exclaimed,

 

'NO! Ah~ th-this scene. ehem- there's something wrong in here. I think- I think we went on a wrong company dara. Come on! Let’s go!'

 

She said as she starts to take her step out of my room when I formally introduce myself while walking to the couch.

 

'I AM KWON JIYONG, THE ONE & ONLY NEW PRESIDENT OF YG COMPANY.'

 

I said calmly as I sit like a boss on the couch, chaerin once again look at me, too confuse.

 

'Am I dreaming? No- this is a Nightmare!'

'Yah~ chaerin-ah, what's wrong?'

 

As the other lady shook her arm, she’s over acting, am I that handsome that she can’t even resist?

 

'Are we going to do the interview or you'll bid your goodbyes?'

 

'BID GOODBYE!'

'DO THE INTERVIEW!'

 

I chuckled the moment they said two different statements in chorus.

 

'Chaerin, what are you doing? We need to do this!'

 

The other lady said as she tries to convince her.

 

'ahm-- Mr. kwon forgive my partner for acting weird, she's just-- ahm-- broken hearted! Yes!'

 

She added. I can see how chaerin reacted about what the other lady said. She’s too funny, everything about her is interesting.

 

'So much for that, sit down. Let’s start the interview.'

 

I said like I’m the boss on this place, well, I really am.

 

'By the way Mr. Kwon, My name is Dara Park & this is--'

 

I cut her the moment she's about to introduce chaerin.

 

'She can't speak for herself?'

 

I said sarcastically while looking at her, finally I got her eyes. She looks at me with her curious or maybe annoyed look.

 

'Yah- introduce yourself'

 

Dara whispered. Chaerin is still looking at me; I can sense how she curses me inside, that makes me smile though.

 

'My name is Lee Chaerin’

'Beautiful Name!'

 

I said, she once again looks at me & I gave her a wink.

 

'Let's start!'

 

I said as the interview started.

 

 

--

 

 

CHAERIN's POV

 

Is fate wants to play with me? Of all the people, why it should be him? Like, damn- the person you really hate to see is the person you are required to face? What the hell is going on in this world? I can't even last a minute talking to him so instead, I just let Dara unnie ask him about the interview though sometimes he's insisting to hear my voice. urgh- my life! NO! this man! 

 

'Ah- this is a slightly personal question but, with what you looks like I believe a lot of girls are trying to get your attention. May I ask if Mr. Kwon is available for any commitment now?'

 

As Dara unnie asked, I got curious, somehow the question got me. I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter