A day with him

This Lovely Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 21

A day with him

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

 

‘Stop it!’

 

 

I shouted, I can’t take this anymore. He’s been looking at me since the moment our eyes met. I wonder what came in to my mind that I end up agreeing with gummy unnie. I imagine myself living with him for a day and that looks like hell but there is no turning back that I chose that dream to happen. It is already happening.

 

 

 

‘I really love noona!’

 

 

 

Jiyong shouted as he places a spoonful of rice and meat inside his mouth. He’s acting weird since the moment he saw me standing in front of him, inside his house and I can’t even explain how he looks so cute in my eyes.

 

 

 

‘you planned it all’

 

 

‘I did but, I never thought you’ll agree!’

 

 

 

Here he goes again being this straight forward guy. Yes, I can’t blame him because all in all, I am the one who made the final decision and I don’t even know why I agreed, why I end up packing my things and why my feet led me to his place. I can’t explain why all of a sudden, I want to live with him.

 

I gulp as I saw him looking at me so deep. It makes me tense, I can’t look into his eyes directly when he’s giving me that kind of glare like he wants to eat me whole.

 

 

 

‘We’re seriously like a married couple now; you should wear your ring starting tonight’

 

 

He said as he get something from his pocket and I was surprised when I see him wears the ring we got from the fake marriage. I can’t even remember where I put mine but, he still keeps his.

 

 

 

‘I used to bring this everywhere; it feels like it gives me so much luck!’

 

 

 

 

He stated before giving me a wink. I swear kwon jiyong, you need to stop doing such things or I will eat you whole!

 

 

--

 

 

 

After dinner, he volunteers himself to do the dishes while I started to unpack my things inside my room, yes, my room. I agreed with this plan but I make sure to have my own room, I just can’t imagine what may happen when I and that shares a room. No please, No!

 

I am looking at my clothes inside the closet when I feel something wraps around my waist, it honestly gives me such Goosebumps, not that goosebumps that I don’t like what I am doing I am actually liking it and I am tense when the person who gives me such goose bumps is around because I don’t even know if I still can resist.

 

 

 

‘nothing can replace the best feeling when you have someone’

 

 

 

He said placing his nose on my shoulder, oh god help me for I can feel his breath. I immediately push his arms away and face him.

 

 

 

‘I agreed to live with you but that doesn’t mean we are-’

 

 

‘together? We are actually together, married, living in one roof’

 

 

 

He said full of sarcasm, I got his point and it always irritates me when he’s being this intelligent sarcastic guy because I can’t find any words to beat his tongue!

 

 

 

‘you know what, let’s stop arguing and sleep’

 

 

 

He said as he lay down my bed.

 

 

 

‘hey, hey! That’s my bed and you can’t sleep here! Go to your room!’

 

 

 

I shouted as I pointed the door but he seem like doesn’t even give a fudge. I am pulling his shirt while he continues his I-am-asleep drama. No, I can’t sleep with him, I’d rather sleep at the couch than beside him, like I said, I don’t even know if I can still resist the food god’s offering to me. I am mature enough to be responsible for my feelings and actions and this is just so wrong.

 

 

‘Fine! I will sleep at the couch!’

 

 

 

I said pointing out the ‘couch’ and I hope he still have some conscience, I still believe he will just stand up, walks out to my room and give me a chance to sleep well alone in my bed but, I am wrong.

I was about to get my pillow when he drags me to him, wrapping his arms around me so tight that there is no way of letting go. I still fight for my freedom but I don’t even know where he’s getting such strength to wrap his hands around me so tight.

 

 

 

‘stay still’

 

 

 

He whispered and only god knows how y that sounds like. His voice makes me so weak, I can feel his breath passing through my h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter