Invitation

This Lovely Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26

Invitation

 

 

 

 

‘And your plan is?’

 

Dara woke me from my thoughts. I’ve been staring to the invitation Bommie gave me. There is nothing wrong with the invitation for her baby shower party, she faced me like before, it seems like she doesn’t have any idea about what is happening, about Tabi oppa, well, if what he said to me is true though,

 

that he loves me.

 

‘Isn’t it too early for a baby shower? She’s just a few months pregnant right?’

 

 

‘She said she’s planning to fly back to states that’s why she wants to have some shower party with us first’

 

 

I answered dara. I honestly want to say to Bom all that happened, it is always hard to keep something to the person you love. I love Bom, that’s why I didn’t bother to confuse Tabi’s heart since they came back from states, like what I have said, she’s not that typical type of girl but, her heart was pure that it was not surprising that she caught Tabi’s heart.

 

 

‘You’re going?’

 

 

I stare at dara who’s looking at me, waiting for my answer.

 

 

‘I have to tell this to Jiyong first’

 

 

‘Wow! Surprisingly, you’re considering Kwon Jiyong now!’

 

 

Even I was surprise; I never knew when I started to consider him in every decision I made and will about to make. Days just passed that I can’t even stand a day without asking how he is and so he’s doing the same thing. Even the people around me noticed how I glow and how often I smile so real nowadays. I believe it is because of him, because I have Jiyong in my life.

 

 

‘Tell me; are you in love with him now?’

 

 

I deeply sigh. Am I really in love with the man I never thought I will be? Am I really falling in love with Kwon Jiyong?

 

 

--

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

 

‘Usually, you used to be bad mood every time I step in your office’

 

 

Gummy noona said before giving me a kiss. I smiled at her; I am in good mood after I received a text message from Chaerin that she wants to cook dinner for me later.

 

 

 

‘Is it because of her?’

 

 

She asked and I can’t help but to giggle. It maybe sounds so cheesy but, I really can’t stop myself from smiling whenever she’s on the topic

 

 

maybe this is really how love is.

 

 

 

‘Why you suddenly came?’

 

 

 

I asked and she smiles at me before holding my hand.

 

 

 

‘I am so happy for you; despite of all that happened you end up being happy. I honestly thought you never will since you don’t believe in love well, I knew that’s because of what happened to Mom and Dad but you learned about real love unexpectedly, with the help of Chaerin. Since the day he came all I see is that refreshing smile of yours’

 

 

‘I used to smile like this even before she came’

 

 

I kiddingly said and we both laugh.

 

 

‘Yeah, not until this company came’

 

 

She seriously said as we both stop from laughing. She’s right; somehow, this company stole everything I have. Freedom and that kind of happiness for me before, when I am free to flirt with different girls, free to explore, was able to do everything I want to do, that’s the kind of happiness that I knew before but I was wrong because there is no such thing, girl, or place that can replace how happy I am today.

And yes, because of Chaerin. Since day one that she stepped in to my life, she changed everything. Even the way I looked in to this company changes.

 

‘I am sorry’

 

 

Gummy said that confuses me.

 

 

‘Why?’

 

 

I asked as she hugs me.

 

 

‘I let you be jailed to this kind of world. I only think about myself, I am sorry to only think about my career than my brother’s feeling.’

 

 

She said as tears keep falling down her face, I wipe her tears away and gave her a smile.

 

 

‘You don’t have to worry, I am fine. Yeah, I cursed this company for how many times but I realized how Dad took care of this, how employees depend on us, how singers and even people who loves music hopes to the music we are releasing. Day by day I learned the significance of this what I called bullsh*t building I’ve ever seen. I am even done with the next song that we’ll be going to release; you’ll see it is perfect! Look, I am starting to like it!’

 

 

 

I said to assure her.

 

 

‘No, it’s about time’

 

 

She insists and it confuses me.

 

 

 

‘I am giving you the chance to decide Jiyong, you can choose to stay here or live your life freely again. I am ready to take charge’

 

 

‘Noon-’

 

 

‘hush,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter