Chapter 17

This Lovely Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

 

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

 

 

‘Why? You’re scaring me!’

 

 

He said as I look away from him, I keep trying to figure out why the hell he is doing this to me? If he’s sincere or there’s something deep? Or he is playing. I don’t know?

It is not right to judge someone but I can’t stop myself from judging him, he’s a former play boy, flirty bachelor who wants to have different girls to end up with him on different beds but his actions, it is unexplainably confusing. How can he make such an effort if he just wants to play around with me? Is this his way of capturing girl’s hearts? Is this the reason why they are head over heels to him?

 

 

 

‘Why are you doing this?’

 

 

 

I asked directly. I am not supposed to but the curiousity will probably kill me.

 

 

 

‘Why are you making such effort?’

 

 

‘Because I like you’

 

 

 

He directly answered; he said without any hesitation, he said being brave and straight forward.

I know and I am aware how he repeatedly told me that he likes me, my brain wants to believe that he is sincere but I can’t order my heart to listen when it has strongholds that no one can break.

 

 

 

‘I never thought you can sing that great’

 

 

 

As I try to change the topic, I know that if that talk continues it will just lead us to something I don’t want to think about as of now.

He didn’t answer instead, he smirked.

 

 

‘I think I still have to know you better’

 

 

‘That will be tough’

 

 

He said as he holds my hand once we stepped out his car, it gives me this kind of feeling that I can’t explain, I used to feel this whenever he is around me.

 

 

 

‘Regards me to omma’

 

‘Omma huh?’

 

 

 

We both laugh then he kisses me on my forehead.

 

 

‘You’re taking too much advantage!’

 

 

I said pushing him away. He end up laughing, he looks so happy that it makes me feel butterflies in my stomach.

 

 

 

‘I just can’t stop myself, go inside, I might end up doing more than our boundaries’

 

 

 

I showed him my fist as a sign for him to retreat.

 

 

 

Should I give him a chance?

 

 

 

I asked myself while watching his car fades away, he is a kind of guy that is hard to trust but he can just give you the feeling of being safe, the sincerity, and the love.

 

Am I feeling this because that is what I needed?

Because, that is what I am wishing for?

 

 

 

‘It’s late’

 

 

My mom said the moment she opens the door.

 

 

‘Is that jiyong?’

 

 

 

She asked and holds my hand, I don’t know why but my body just led me into my mom’s embrace. It is been a long time since I last felt her arms, that time I heard about tabi and bom’s wedding. That time I was hurt that it almost kill the whole part of me.

 

 

 

‘Worried?’

 

 

 

She asked as we release each other. Mom is the least person I don’t want to feel sad because of me but I can’t just stop making her feel sad when I am always the reason.

 

 

 

 

‘What is really stopping you from opening this?’

 

 

 

She said as she places her hand on my heart.

I can say a single word; I know the answer very well but, I can’t just say it because, my ego just doesn’t want to admit it.

 

 

 

‘Is it because you’re too scared that what happened in the past might happen again or, you’re too scared to let him go?’

 

 

 

This time I look at her,

 

 

 

‘tabi’

 

 

 

He said as if she knew everything I am keeping inside.

What am I really afraid of?

 

 

 

‘Don’t you think it is time?’

 

 

 

I don’t want to but my eyes automatically release tears. Once again, I am crying in front of her.

 

 

‘Open it chaerin, let someone in’

 

 

She said as she gives me a hug I needed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter