THAT GIRL

This Lovely Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

THAT GIRL

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I thought this game will be lame & boring but, I’m wrong. It’s perfectly nice & enjoying. I never imagine seeing myself in front of the altar with a girl, that will be the most bad nightmare I’ll ever have if that happens but then, it’s already happening & surprisingly, I’m in front of my most hated place with nothing but a .... Stranger.

She’s really funny & cute, she had this cutie sparkling eyes and somehow it reminds me of cat’s eyes, a brilliant smile yet, a strong personality. Whenever she looks at me it really makes me smile though I knew this wedding is fake, why do I feel like she's sincere with this. With her answer, with what she's saying.

What was her name again?

I don't know.

I just knew that, I found someone interesting today.

 

I thought the moment the priest announces about the kiss she'll protest but she didn't. She likes it too? tssss. Girls are all the same.

 

Her lip, it feels heavenly, too soft that I can't resist. Tastes like cherry that I can't even stop laying mine on hers. 

 

jiyong wake up! jiyong!

 

I get back on reality the moment the fake bell rings. 

 

'I now pronounce you as husband & wife!'

 

Then the audience gave as a big round of applause. 

 

I look at her; I’m holding her hand as part of this fake event. But wait, Why? Why is she crying?

 

Why do I feel like.... like..... She needs me.

 

 

 

-

'Tears of joy?'

 

I asked her the moment the org set us free. We’re standing in front of the venue still wearing her dress & my suit. 

She wipes something on her face. I knew it’s her tears.

 

'W-what are you talking about?'

 

She startled, denying everything though it's perfectly obvious. I smirks with her action.

 

'Want to eat something?'

 

I casually asked. I am not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter