Chapter 27

This Lovely Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

 

 

 

‘I won’t force, I’ll give you time to think. You don’t need to feel guilty if you don’t really love me Chaerin I am Kwon Jiyong I can easily handle those. I want you to give me the best and real answer soon. I can wait’

 

 

That’s what he left me last night.

I didn’t have a peaceful sleep at all because of that, I can’t help but think about his proposal while staring on the ring he gave me. He’s not rushing me but, I myself feel rushed. I feel like I need to give him my answer as soon as possible but, my mind can’t just decide. All my thoughts are rumbled and I can’t think properly.

 

 

‘What should I do dad?’

 

 

I asked hoping that my dead father can even hear me and will be able to help me. I deeply sigh as I once again open the box of the ring he gave me.

It was a simple ring with a diamond on it. I don’t even imagine he’ll end up asking me about marrying him since how many times he told me how he dislikes being married. I never thought I will be able to change someone’s overview, Never.

 

 

‘Chaerin I need to go!’

 

 

I was distracted by his knock. I put the ring inside the cabinet and immediately run to the door to see him. He looks so presentable with his suit and tie.

 

 

‘Don’t you have any schedule?’

 

 

I shook my head. He pauses like he wants to say something but hesitant to say so. It took a few seconds for him to continue.

 

 

‘Would you be able to come with me?’

 

 

He asked and it confuses me but then, I smile and say yes.

 

We didn’t ride but, walked up to his company. We just love doing this since the time we decided to be more serious about us. Walking on the side walk with him holding my hand is just so lovely. We used to look around making fun of the cute stuffs from the random stores that’s why we usually arrived late but, this time no one talks, we arrived at the company with just him holding my hand.

 

‘Oh Chaerin-ah you’re here!’

 

 

Seungri shouts. Jiyong on the other hand pull me closer to him.

 

 

‘He’s not here for you!’

 

 

I slightly giggled at him; he’s still this jealous guy even when he’s serious. Seungri just rolled his eyes before proceeding to whatever he is doing.

I and Jiyong stayed in his room, I just watch him doing his works in front of his computer. I am sitting at the couch quite far from him. He looks so professional, he’s even feeling the beat of the song he’s listening to and yet, he stays focus. Now I know what other girls can see that I don’t before. He maybe looks so cool yet, he’s so pure.

 

 

‘Come here!’

 

 

He suddenly ordered and I followed. I stand beside him when he plays the song that is so familiar to me.

 

 

‘Oh~ that song!’

 

 

I said while he turns the volume up.

That’s the song he sang for me at the amusement park.

 

 

‘This will be the next song we’ll be releasing’

 

 

 

He said smiling.

 

 

‘I never knew you made that yourself’

 

 

He just smirks.

 

 

‘You’re lucky since I intentionally made this for you’

 

 

It always feels so special when he treats me like this, being the only person he’s depending in to.

 

 

‘Thank you Jiyong~’

 

 

I said, he looks at me then pull me closer and made me sit on his lap.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter