Chapter 28

This Lovely Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

I love you~

 

I said the last words that I really want to tell to her, the most sincere three words I ever said in my life.

 

I immediately turn my back on her just to hide the evidence of the pain.

I don’t want her to feel any pity for me. I want her to come back because she loves me.

This tear symbolizes my love for her, I changed and I love. That is all because of the stranger I unexpectedly met, and married.

 

You don’t know how much I wanted to look back at her just to stare on her face, even for the last time.

 

You don’t know how much I wanted to go with her, how much scared I am that she probably choose not to come back.

 

I just love her damn much and I don’t even know if I can still handle not to have her on my side.

 

 

I look back,

But it is too late.

 

She’s no longer standing there, she’s no longer looking at me and she’s no longer wishing for me to look back and go with her.

 

You’ll be back chaerin right?

 

I asked hoping that she can even hear me but, she can’t.

 

Do you know how hard it is to hope and wish that the person who changes everything about you, the person who taught you how to love and the person you want to be with will be back, knowing that she is in love with someone else that she’ll be meeting?

 

It is the hardest!

 

But, I will be holding even the only percent hope I have. I am hoping.

--

 

I went inside the plane as soon as I heard my flight.

 

 

‘I love her’

 

He said on the other line, I feel so speechless.

 

‘She knew about it, I confessed’

 

He added, my heart beats irregularly, I don’t know what to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter