Not again

This Lovely Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 30

 

Strangers

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

 

'You did well, congratulations!'

 

 

Manager Yang told me after passing me a bottle of water, my last show before a week off just ended and I am just feeling excited about it.

 

 

'I'll check if the van is ready, wait for my message before you comes out'

 

 

I nodded as a response like my usual routine. Every after performance, this is not to avoid any fan but, to be safe from anything. Yang left with my things in him. I used to agree on his every idea that is why he just can’t let me go. I’ve been good; I haven’t even got involve on any malicious issue.

 

My phone beeps, because of a message from Yang stating that everything is clear and I am fine to go out. I gave him a quick ‘okay’ as a reply. As my daily routine; I took a last look on my phone’s wall paper which I’ve been using for three continuous years before I slide it in my pocket.

 

 

'G-dragon! Oh my gosh G-dragon!'

 

 'I love you oppa!'

 

 'G-dragon oppa! Please be mine!'

 

 

I heard as always from the people who never fail to give me their supports. I waved and gave them a sweet smile before going inside the car. I can see how huge are they, and I am always thankful that they chose to support me of all people. I will never be here, when they are not there.

 

 

baby I hate you, nononononono baby, I love you. yesyesyesyesyesyes

 

 

My phone rings and I saw Gummy noona's name on the screen, the president of Dad’s company. I knew the reason of the call. She used to pester me to release something under the company but I always refuse since, I just don’t want to. I promise not to go back there, not to look back.

 

I watch my phone until the ring stops. I just can’t take her nags now; I will deal with her next time.

 

 

‘That single really has something, why don’t you do a Japanese version?’

 

 

Yang asked, he’s talking about Who you, the last thing I left for the company. I myself sang it and it surprised me how it topped that charts in Korea even the company never expose who sang the song, as what I requested. Until now, that was a big mystery and I never plan to tell them that it was me. The song has a long deep story and I just, I just don’t want to go back.

 

I honestly don’t want to remember even a single thing but, my heart can’t just move on. Until now, it is still here. She’s still here.

 

 

It's been three year since I left Korea to start building my “dream” here in Japan, to become a singer. Everything seems so calm and fair, I can’t say that I fully moved forward but, staying here with these stranger people is the finest. They say, if you really want to escape, be with those people who don’t have any idea where you came from. So far, everything is better, better than yesterday.

 

 

'Have you heard the news?'

 

 

Yang asked, I stare at him as he continues.

 

 

'The artist, Roland Kim resigned just to marry a girl he met for a week, how insane!'

 

 

I almost choke by his words. I saw him shook his head in disbelief and all the memories suddenly flashes back.

 

I look outside the window to welcome all the scenes I’ve been refusing to entertain since the first day I decided to move forward.

 

 

'Just please give Tabi a chance, be with him'

 

 

I saw every part of the scene,

 

How she thought about it so deep.

 

How she cried.

 

How she ………. accepted him, the one she really loves.

 

 

 

Every time those moments flash back in me, I can feel the same pain, how much tears fell, how broke my heart was.

 

I can still see how I let the one I love slips away, fresh as brand new.

 

 

It might be a different country, different people to deal with day by day, different culture but, I can still feel how I am breathing the same air as her, seeing same sky as her, living the same planet as her and, that’s the reason why I can’t just stop myself from hoping….. hoping that one day, there will be another chance for us.

 

 

I never heard anything about her again. After that night, I immediately ordered Seungri to booked me a flight to France, I spent half a year being there just to freshen up my mind and I somehow succeeded, that’s when I decided to go over here, Japan, the place for my dreams.

 

It honestly surprised me how I easily manage to build a life something like this; I am this free guy who never thought of any dream before, not until someone changes me. Chaerin.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter