Chapter 20

This Lovely Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 20

 

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

 

 

I am actually quite worried; it’s been an hour since they start talking privately inside his room. It is not that I am being over protective because I knew he is sick and I can’t even count how many yells I heard from inside, that’s quite hard for him since he is not feeling well though, I believe he deserves the yelling.

 

 

 

‘Just stop gummy!’

 

 

 

I heard him shouted.

 

 

 

‘Awwwww’

 

 

 

It made me jump after I heard him cried in pain. I believe he received another kick from her. She looks like an angel but there is something in her that you need to be threatened.

 

 

 

‘Oh you cooked?’

 

 

 

As I woke up from my reverie, I see her standing in front of the dining table followed by jiyong whose still holding his head. He looks at me like a child wanting some care from his parents as I somehow, gave him my are-you-okay look.

 

 

 

‘Don’t worry about him, his used to my acts’

 

 

 

She coldly said before munching the steak I cooked for dinner.

They talked a lot like a sister-brother thing but most of the time, they were yelling at each other like they were not talking just some inches apart.

I honestly, found them two cute. They might have a cat and dog relationship but, I can see how sincerely they care for each other. I don’t speak a lot of words during dinner as I just enjoy listening to their nags. There are even these cute moments when jiyong was bored listening to her sister that he end up mocking her when she’s not looking or slightly kicking my legs or just stares at me on his cutest way. I had a hard time stopping myself to burst out. This kind of scene is just too good to be true. I feel the urge to know more about him and his family.

 

 

 

--

 

‘You came here to force me to work huh?’

 

 

 

He asked with a smirk on his face while leaning on the wall. I am starting to pack my things while his sister is inside the bathroom.

 

 

 

‘Is that the real reason?’

 

 

‘Is there any other reason for me to be here?’

 

 

 

I asked trying my best to be serious. Knowing jiyong, I know he’ll just end up teasing me and I always hate myself for being teased, all the time. Just one look from him with his signature touches, I just can’t stop myself staring on his lips and when that happen, I am so dead.  

 

 

 

‘Is there any reason?’

 

 

 

I was shocked when I heard him asked that just so near in my ear, I immediately turn back to look at him and was surprise when I saw his face just an inch apart away from me. I try my best to avoid his stare but he’s just too fast to pin me on the couch.

 

 

‘Yah Jiyong! Stop it!’

 

 

 

I said trying my best to lower my voice since his sister is still inside the house.

 

 

 

‘You can’t do this to me stop!’

 

 

 

I said with my lower but pissed voice.

 

 

 

‘I am not even doing anything; I am just about to do something’

 

He teasingly said with his iest voice. The iest voice in earth that I am once again drooling, he is moving his face slowly near to mine that I can’t even move but, not now chaerin- you and him, you two are not alone. I shook my head as I push him away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter