Chapter 23

This Lovely Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23

 

Chaerin's POV

 

The ray of sunlight flashes to my eyes, my head aches like it will rip in a while but still, I force to open my eyes.

I saw the clock pointing that it is now noon. Thank goodness its weekend so I am free to sleep all night long. I force myself to stand up though the pain in my head can't just let me go, what happened last night? Aside from that moment when he kept talking and I understand nothing I can't remember anything else, did I messed up the night? Did I hurt him? I never even realize that he will put some efforts with that date, have I waste that all? I check each corner of his unit but he is nowhere to be found I only found the open windows and the food that was prepared in the table. Its weekend, I wonder where is he? The foods are no longer hot; obviously it has been cooked sometimes ago. He left that early?

I start eating the food he prepared as I dialed his number but surprisingly, he never dare to answer. This is unusual but I just brush the thought off my mind. I can't think straight since the pain in my head is just getting worst. I took the medicine hoping that it will help me ease the pain but it was nonsense. Was the wine that strong? Or am I just thinking too much about everything that happened last night?

I am too confused; I planned to meet Bom today butI feel like I can't face her with those words he left me. Is he even saying the truth? If yes, all that I assumed are true but why?

Why didn't he choose me over her?

No!

I shouldn’t think about that any longer.

We're over and both living our lives with someone else. Yes, Jiyong! I have to settle things with him first as I once again dialed his number for the nth time but I still got no answer. I remember Seungri, he can help me.

'Dara!?'

 I can feel the excitement on his voice the moment he answered his phone.

 I knew it, there is something wrong with them two.

'Hey, it’s Chaerin'

I heard him sigh in disappointment.

'Sorry, are you waiting for her call?'

'No, No. I'm sorry, so what's up chaerin?'

 'I called to ask for jiyong, is he there?'

 'ah yea-'

 'he is?'

'ahm.. No, no, I guess... Ahm, he already left?'

 

As he changed his statement, I heard the gaps on his words and I perfectly knew that there is really something wrong. I bid goodbye and ended the call, I don't want to involve Seungri on this, and they have their own problem. I will just wait for him later, we both need to talk.

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

'No, No. I'm sorry, so what's up Chaerin?'

 

I heard Seungri and that caught my attention. I throw a paper ball to him and I got his attention.

 'ah yea-'

He stated and I immediately gave him a sign not to say that I am here. Seungri stops and change his words, I am right, she call him to look for me.

'ahm.. No, no, I guess... Ahm, he already left?'

 

Aish, he can't even act! I am sure how she recognizes that.

I chose to spend the weekend in the office to write all the songs I can. I feel like writing and but, hope it all turns out good not sounding bitter as what I am feeling right now, I already manage to wrote 2 songs and somehow, it feels good.

'You guys fought?'

Seungri asked.

'Until when I gave you a permission to ask me personal questions?'

 'Oh I am sorry, I just thought you need someone to talk to? Hehe'

 He said feeling embarrass. I am still glad there is seungri to accompany me this weekend.

 'How about you? Have you settled your fight with dara?'

He just shrugs.

 

'I think she's really over me. I did everything I can but, she never dare to mind those'

'It is all your fault and you should be patient'

 

Yes, his fault. He should never stop chasing. I wonder will Chaerin do the same. Of course she will never.

 

'I just went out with friends without telling her, I didn't flirt around, just went out. What is wrong with that? With the fact that that was a all boys night out! Urgh!'

 

He hopelessly e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter