A song

This Lovely Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

A song

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

‘Eat all of that, you need to eat a lot for you to be fine’

‘Thank you, you don’t need to do this’

‘aegoo, just eat, you’re such a son to me, don’t think twice to call me omma okay?’

 

 

Geez. These two, they keep talking like they knew each other for a long time. She even treats him so well. What the hell is happening to the world?

 

‘Chaerin-ah why don’t you eat with your boyfriend?’

 

Goosebumps.

How long will she repeatedly call him my boyfriend?

I cursed inside as I throw the remote beside me.

 

‘This is not a dream! It’s a nightmare!!’

 

I said to myself. When she found us with that position last night looking mad I thought the both of us will be dead after but here she goes, treating him like a prince. It’s been so long since the last time she was acting like that, that time that it was tabi I am bringing here.

I release a deep sigh as I remembered the moments. He’s always staying here just for me to have some company whenever mom is out for work, he never fail to guide me, he never fail to make me safe. But, that was done and will never happen, again.

 

 

‘What’s with the sigh?’

 

He asked standing at the back of the couch where I am sitting.

 

‘Are you feeling better?’

 

As I changed the topic, what she saw last night is enough.

 

‘Worried?’

 

I gave him a look; he is still this annoying guy even when he is sick.

 

‘No other schedule today?’

 

‘I still have a lot of things to do in the office’

 

‘Even weekends?’

 

Weekends? I check the calendar on the side table and realization hits me that it is indeed Saturday today. How can I even forgot?

 

‘Why? You want to go out with my baby?’

 

Mom said as she cross her arms around my neck treating me like a kid.

 

‘Mom!’

 

I warned her, this is such a dream.

 

‘Look chaerin, jiyong is harmless! Look he looks so cool isn’t he? And after I heard the story last night, I knew he’ll take care of you!’

 

She said as she pats his shoulder with him grinning like an idiot. I rolled my eyes as I sigh. This is bad! Even mom, likes him.

 

 

--

 

 

I end up sitting beside him inside his car, that stupid smile never leave her stupid face and it made me more irritated. Mom treat us like a legal teenagers in a relationship, how can she even dictate to me what to do when it comes to a relation,I mean, a relationship.

 

‘Your mom is the coolest!’

 

He shouted like an idiot as he drives.

 

‘How can you say that, aren’t your mom cool?’

 

Suddenly the atmosphere changed. Did I pull the trigger?

His mood changed and that smile on his face faded. I wonder why, I just realize how she slowly discovers a lot of things about me when what I only know about him is a mystery.

 

 

--

 

He parks his car in front of the famous amusement park.

 

‘What are we doing here?’

 

I asked kind of surprised.

 

‘We’re here to have fun? I guess’

 

He answered sarcastically as I roll my eyes.

 

‘Never thought the great kwon jiyong is nothing but a childish jerk’

 

‘What?’

 

‘Well, because I only know you’re a jerk!’

 

I was hoping for another bullet but surprisingly he said nothing but held my hand. I don’t know what to feel, it feels like a sudden current flow over my body, unexpectedly.

 

‘Let me show you who’s the real kid here, Let’s start our date, my princess’

 

He said before once again making me feel his lips, on my forehead.

 

 

--

 

‘Here!’

 

He said as he gave me the huge rilakkuma bear from the booth.

 

‘Ae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter