Chapter 25

This Lovely Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

‘Yeah. Bye~’

 

I said as I hang up the call, Seungri’s call about the board meeting later woke me up. I stood up as I stretch my arms when I saw the loveliest mark we left from last night, her blood spot. I don’t know why but it gives me so much feeling, knowing that I am really her first-

Speaking of her, where is she?

I start searching at the bathroom to find if she is there but she’s not. What happened last night was indeed the most pleasurable, you’ll never think of her as a first timer and urghh, I feel tons of butterflies flying inside my stomach every time I reminisce about what we did. Chaerin, she’s the only one who is capable of doing this to me. She’s making me crazy.

 

‘Aw’

 

I heard her and that led me to run my way to the kitchen where I saw her preparing some food.

 

‘Hey baby~’

 

I called in my softest tone of voice. There’s a blood on her finger, she probably cut herself while preparing.

I grab the first aid kit that she bought while she washes her finger.

 

‘Next time, you should take care of yourself; I don’t want to see you getting hurt again’

 

I said as I apply some medication. We’re sitting next to each other, closer than before. Her fragrance reminds me of last night, the most precious smell.

I can sense how she’s looking at me so I look at her, surprisingly, she looks away. It is not like before when she’s looking away because she can’t stand seeing me, she’s now looking away because she feels awkward.

 

‘problem?’

 

I asked trying to cool the awkwardness. Honestly, I am not really feeling anything like what she probabaly feels, she do maybe because it was her first time.

 

‘Hey are you feeling embarrass?’

 

I asked once I am done placing the band aid. She blushes and that leads me to smile even wider, she’s feeling embarrass.

 

‘He- hey~’

 

I called as I am about to touch her face but she stood up.

 

‘I- I think the soup is boiling!’

 

She stuttered. She’s too cute and I can’t help but hug her.

 

‘You don’t need to feel that way, you’re amazing!’

 

I said while hugging her back. She finally looks at me.

 

‘I love you’

 

I said to assure her. She smiles.

 

‘We can do it again to release the awkwardness?’

 

I whispered on her ear then she hits me.

 

‘Yah Jiyong!’

 

She yelled before we both end up laughing.

 

 

--

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

‘Take care’

 

I said the moment we arrived in front of the building where I am working. I am about to go out of the car but he stops me by holding my arm.

 

‘W-What?’

 

I don’t really know why I am stuttering, after what happened last night, all I feel is being shy, nervous or even awkward with him. Maybe because that was my first time plus the fact that he is really amazing in …. Well, in bed?

 

‘leaving without giving me my goodbye kisses?’

 

‘What?’

 

I asked but before I even protest anything he already pulled me into kisses. That deep and long kiss that if I have a choice, I will not cut it off.

 

‘If only I can just bring you with me’

 

He said after our lips part ways. He can’t read my mind, right?

 

‘You’ll be late, I have to go’

 

I said as I did my best to be strong enough to leave his car, I might just end up going home with him if I don’t.

 

‘Be good!’

 

His last words before finally driving away.

 

It wasn’t hard to fall for you Kwon Jiyong, just give me time. I am too willing to return the love you deserve.

 

I thought while watching him leave when an old man pokes me.

 

‘Hi, is it fine to bother you for a moment?’

 

I nodded and he gave me a piece of paper, there’s a step by step direction on it.

 

‘Oh you’re going at this place?’

 

I asked him as I pointed the written place, he nodded before laughing.

 

‘I’m going to meet my girlfriend’

 

He said whispering the word ‘girlfriend’. I laugh at this old man’s cheesiness; I was supposed to answer him back when someone grabs me in the arm.

 

‘Ji- Jiyong?’

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter