Chapter 19

This Lovely Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19

 

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

 

 

‘Chaerin honey, wake up. Aren’t you hearing your alarm clock?’

 

 

 

I actually heard and if mom didn’t come on time that alarm clock was probably end up lying on my room’s floor. I am sleepy and it’s big time.

I only slept for 2 hours since I kept on thinking about the kiss, that almost-

 

 

 

‘Ahhhhhhh’

 

 

‘Hey, you’re scaring me!’

 

 

 

Mom said, I just can’t stop thinking of the scene and it bothers me, A LOT.

 

 

 

‘Something wrong? Wait, did you break up with jiyong?’

 

 

‘Mom!’

 

 

 

Her, mentioning his name is no help. It’s just giving me some kind of butterfly-in-my-stomach feels.

I can’t imagine what I look like yesterday that I got drool by his kisses, for the first time I almost let myself end up on his arms. His lips has some spell that gives me so much unexplainable feeling, his touch, it feels like his hands are made to touch you to make you comfortable. I don’t know anymore, am I turning in to jiyong?

 

 

 

‘Omma!’

 

 

 

I called as I hug her which obviously surprised her.

 

 

 

‘I knew it’

 

 

She said then gave me a teasing smile.

 

 

 

‘What?’

 

 

 

I asked kind of confuse.

 

 

‘I am seeing the chaerin before, the one who felt the love for the first time.’

 

 

She said,

 

 

‘Are you once again in love?’

 

 

 

She asked directly, I don’t know what to answer, some part wants to say yes but, I know big part of me has something that wants to clear first.

 

 

 

‘When you fell in love with tabi, you showed me the same acts like what you are showing me now, is the lucky guy ji-’

 

 

‘Aegoo stop stop! I just don’t want to hear her name now!’

 

 

 

I said, like I said, I can’t take hearing his name because I can’t help but think of that scene that gives me so much feelings.

Suddenly, she laughed.

 

 

 

‘Mom!’

 

 

‘Finally, she’s in love again’

 

 

 

She said as she walks out of the room.

 

 

 

‘Get up, breakfast is ready!’

 

 

She added before she left, leaving me that teasing smile that I am teased.

 

‘Kwon jiyong! You have to be responsible for this!!’

 

 

 

I said as I jumped off the bed. You’re so dead kwon jiyong!

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

‘He didn’t?’

 

 

 

I asked seungri on the other line; he call me to ask if I already talk to jiyong regarding his left position. He said that still, jiyong didn’t show up on the board meeting without even informing them.

 

 

 

‘He’s not even picking up his phone’

 

 

 

Seungri added,

 

 

 

‘Sorry to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter