I DO

This Lovely Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

I DO

 

 


Chaerin’s POV

 

‘HAHAHAHAHA’

 

What is he up to? Is there anything funny about the scene? I am crying because I’m being kidnap & he’s this happy guy who’s laughing like crazy in front of me? He’s pissing me off! I look at him evilly.

 

‘W-WHAT?’

 

He asked the moment he realized that we’re all staring at him.

 

‘Do you think I’m joking?’

‘what?’

‘you’re laughing.’

‘aaah- hahaha it’s because you are funny! Look, you just confess that you’re broken hearted and-‘

 

He suddenly stop the moment some of these kidnappers giggle too. Because what? I’m broken hearted. Yes! I’m—WHAT? Wait- did I really?

 

‘yah! Do you think it’s funny?’

 

This idiot man in front of me screamed.

 

‘look! Don’t you pity her? You’re getting her when she’s on her down moment. Who the hell are you all really!!?’

 

He once again shouted like he’s not the one who first laughs at me. Damn him! Psh but, is he being kidnap too?

 

‘ehem, can you at least let us speak madam & mister?’

 

The girl who seems the founder of these kidnappers said. Who are they? I’m not that rich & this guy in front of me? Yes, he’s wearing a formal suit but, he doesn’t look like a rich one. Why us of all people?

 

‘First of all, we’re not kidnappers.’

 

‘THEN WHAT?’  I & the idiot man shouted in chorus.

 

‘we’re part of an organization. We help unfortunate couples.’

 

‘So, you thought we can be great sponsors? Come on! I’m still deciding about inheriting my father’s company. I don’t even have any money in my pocket!’ the jerk shouted.

 

‘Sir, please let us speak first’ the girl begged.

 

‘we’re not bad guys, actually we’ll be having an event in a minute and we really need you both. Our fake bride & groom was unable to attend our fake wedding ceremony, that wedding will be watch by rich couples who paid for the ticket that can help those unfortunate couples to get married. & it’s you ma’am & sir who’s both wearing a formal dresses and suit that can fit as a replacement for our bride & groom. In short, we want you both to play the role of the bride & groom on our fake wedding.’

 

‘WHAT!!!!’

‘NO!!’

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter