Chapter 29

This Lovely Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 29

The Revelation

 

 

 

 

‘O-oppa’

 

 

I feel like it is hard for me to breathe as he step closer to my place.

 

 

‘I- I was just trying to catch some fresh air, ah- I will go inside. ahhh’

 

 

 

I send as I even release a fake yawn. I start to take a step out of the scene when he grabs my arm.

 

 

‘Please let’s talk’

 

 

He said, I can feel the pleas on his eyes. He is sincere and somehow, I feel like we needed it, I needed it.

He’s holding me like I have no other choice but to accept his plea.

 

 

‘5 minutes’

 

 

He added. I take his hand off and stay.

He didn’t stand for his words, 5 minutes passed and he didn’t say any word, he can’t even look at me.

I was about to say that I am leaving when he speak.

 

 

‘I mean it’

 

 

‘When I said I love you, I mean it’

 

 

 

He seriously said, looking directly in my eyes when he said the second statement.

I don’t know what to react, a lot of thoughts are coming on my mind and I just don’t like to hear more. I don’t like to stay here any longer.

 

 

‘I th-think I really need to go’

 

 

I said as I once again tried to escape this nightmare but I was surprised to hear bommie stopping me.

 

 

‘You’ll stay chaerin’

 

 

 

I froze, did she heard everything? No please, I don’t want her to feel like I am taking tabi away from her. Not when she’s pregnant. I don’t want to involve any innocent people any longer.

 

 

 

‘B-bommie’

 

 

 

My voice was shaking, my body. Bom is a good friend and I don’t want to stop our relationship because of that lame confession.

 

 

‘Please stay and listen to him’

 

 

She pleaded and I just don’t get it why? She looks at tabi, obviously she’s hurt but there is something on the way she looks at her.

Tabi can’t even look at her, he can’t say a single word.

 

 

 

‘6 years ago’

 

 

Bommie started, I saw tabi oppa closes his eyes.

 

 

 

‘6 years ago when he start loving you chaerin’

 

 

I was surprised by he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter