Captivating

This Lovely Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11

Captivating

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

I don’t know what lead us to be here sharing one room, one bed, one night and one kiss.

We went to my room without even breaking the kiss we started sharing from the balcony. I did this kind of thing for how many times but this is the first time I feel so passionate and sincere, if I am not mistaken I can assume that this girl is in love with me.

All the people at the building are busy partying on my event, the phone on my pocket keeps blinking and I am sure it is my sister who keeps calling me. I left them without any word. I am not supposed to but my feet, no, it is more likely my heart led me to.

I softly lay her on my bed as I hold her back and her arms wrap around my shoulder. Her scent, it smells so addicting. Her skin, I can even touch it all my life. Her lips, it is so magical that no can make me feel like a giddy young boy having his first kiss this much.

She moves her hands on my hair as I start kissing her neck. There’s no other smoother skin than hers. I caress each part of her back reaching the strap of her bra when she moans ‘oppa’. It made me smile; there is no cuter voice other than hers.

 

‘Say it again’

 

I said as I reach out for her ear.

 

‘Call me oppa baby’

 

I said softly as I look on her face. It is calm and peaceful, her eyes were close but her lip shouts more kiss. It is teasing that no one can resist.

I went over her to start the night as I kiss each part of her face when she once again called me ‘oppa’. I stopped as I kiss her eye, I can taste the tears. She is once again crying.

 

‘Don’t go oppa’

 

She once again cried. She is responding on my actions but reality slaps me as I sit up and stares at her as she rest her body. I wonder, does she even have any idea that we’re doing this?

That we almost do that?

 

I bow caressing my hair.

 

It is the first time I think about someone.

It is the first time I stop even how much I am tempting.

It is the first time I care.

It is the first time, I respect someone’s feeling.

 

Am I in love with her?

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

My eyebrow cross the moment I feel the pain on my head. It is like it is being wrap by heavy hard metals, I tighten my grip on the pillow I am hugging as the pain worsen. I tried my best to open my eyes but I just can’t.

 

‘omma’

 

I called as I wish she can hear me to give me some medicine or just a simple hot soup. I can remember well what happened last night, how much alcohol I drank, how I almost say to tabi oppa my real feeling. How I went out to have some fresh air and how-

 

‘Are you okay?’

 

As I heard someone asked me the stupidest question. I open my eyes as I saw his face inch apart on mine. I explore it as if reality left me for a moment. He is .

Yes. He is and an inch apart to me.

What?

 

‘Oh my gosh!’

 

I screamed as I immediately sit up and push him away.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter