Would you?

This Lovely Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

Would You?

 

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

 

 

‘Cheers!’

 

All I can hear is that word along with song Clique with it. I don’t even know what brought him to bring me to this kind of place. I do bar hopping but, to bring me hear without even saying a word after we kissed so long?

 

 

‘What’s the real deal fvking kwon? Tsk.’

 

 

I said as I curse him inside. Who would not be mad when he brought me here just to leave me behind, being alone while he is there at the VIP section with his circle of party people flirting with bunch of flirty girls.

 

 

‘Party Animals!’

 

 

I silently curse for the nth time.

After he said those ‘know me whatever’ and kiss me passionately that I almost break down here he go again going back to his bastard attitude.

Well, I guess it is more better to hang out with a bottle glass of margarita than seing my self getting pissed with him with me right now. If only dara is here to hang out with me.

Speaking!

I bring out my phone to dial her number when two boys went over me, looking at me so strange.

 

 

‘Hi pretty, would you mind hanging out with us? You seem so alone here’

 

 

They said giving me their most-charming-smile. If I am only that rude I will show them how I rolled my eyes on my mind. These boys, oh so flirty boys just like that bastard who brought me here.

 

 

‘you guys must be mistaken’

 

 

Speaking!

The bastard said while walking his way to my place.

 

 

‘oh GD?’

 

 

They asked in chorus looking afraid, and what? GD?

 

 

‘She’s my girl so back off’

 

 

He said more soundng like a boss. There goes the two who immediately get their off on our spot. Lost puppies.

 

 

‘how can you flirt with them when you are with your boyfriend?’

 

 

I look at him hoping that he can even hear me asking him ‘Boyfriend?’ and I think he did.

 

 

‘Yes, I am your boyfriend’

 

 

I smirked, before wiping the left lipstick on his collar.

 

 

‘I guess it is you who must be mistaken mister because, I don’t have a guy who even let other girl left a lipstick mark on his collar’

 

 

I said confidently, I got shock when he suddenly grab my waist pulling me near to his face that I almost fell on the stall.

 

 

‘you do and that’s me’

 

 

 

He said, I can even smell the alcohol, he must be drunk.

 

 

‘are you drunk?’

 

 

I said as I push his hands away from me. He smirked. Somehow i feel uncomfortable.

Sometimes, I can’t really read him, he has this attitude.

 

 

‘you know what, we better go because it’s getting late’

 

 

I said as I walk my way out, I can feel that he is behind me following my steps when I heard someone called his name.

 

 

‘jiyong, babe’

 

 

I look back as I saw him stops looking to the girl who hold her face like, she owns him.

 

 

‘where are you going? I thought we’ll leave together?’

 

 

She asked in her most flirty way, i rolled my eyes as I continue watching the two of them.

I saw jiyong place his hand on her waist whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter