chapter 22

This Lovely Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

 

‘What a lovely morning!’

 

He exclaimed as he stretches his arms.

Instead of sending me to my office with his car, we chose to walk as what I requested to him last night. It’s been a month since I step into his place and live there, with him. Day by day it gets worst but to me, it always turns out better. I am used to his jerk- attitude and I must me proud with myself that I am occasionally compalining about his attitude.

 

I can now cope to live a day with him having his unexplainable mood swings, my day is not even complete without him teasing me using his own self, I feel like that’s the thing I will miss the most once I leave his house. Yes, we always talk about the future when I will soon leave his place. I can’t live my life there forever.

I can’t say that everything between me and kwon jiyong are perfect but, I can always say that in the past month I haven’t had any boring day because he is with me. He’s like an energy drink that dull moments can’t be complete without him.

 

I stopped my thoughts the moment I feel his hand on mine. This kind of move, simple yet it always give me so much butterflies.

 

 

‘How about a dinner later?’

 

He asked as he stop walking and faces me still holding my hand.

 

‘I don’t know?’

 

I answered before start walking again; it is not that I don’t want. Truth is, I have this weird feeling every time he looks directly to my eyes, just some inches apart. I can’t explain but one thing is sure, he is the only one who gave me that kind of feeling, no one can. Just him.

 

‘Here you go again with your ‘I don’t know’, just a yes or no chae’

 

He said blocking my way.

 

‘Fine fine! Dinner later okay? Let’s go, I’ll be late!’

 

I said as he gave me my vitamins for today, his teasing smile.

 

 

--

 

 

 

‘What is that annoying noise?’

 

 

Dara asked irritated, we are now sharing one room in the office as definitely, she requested.

About the noise, that was the tone from my phone. That insane kwon jiyong is just too much excited with the well, ‘dinner date’ as he called so. He’s pestering me by sending about his plans later. It is the most irritating thing that I always end up loving.

 

 

‘Don’t mind that’

 

I said as I try to focus on my work but he never stops.

 

‘Hey chaerin put that phone in silent mode can you? Geez!’

 

She probably had a fight with seungri, she’s just being like this when they fought. I was about to off my phone when someone starts to call and it is not him,

 

 

it is tabi oppa.

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

I rushed myself to be on time, I make sure to finish everything the fastest way I can and I went directly on the place he asked me to go. The place where we used to go every time we need some time alone, our private place way back when we’re both fine.

 

I saw him sitting with his legs crossed on the wooden bench with a can of beer on his hand. I stand still and stares at him, it’s been so long but I can’t figure out why I still feel afraid when he is around. I can’t stop asking myself if I am really ready to face him.

 

When he called, I didn’t think twice to answer it and he welcomes me with his unexplainable tone, like he is too sad and I am in urge to make him happy, can I really be?

 

 

 

‘Come here!’

 

He shouts the moment he saw me as I followed.

 

‘I am glad you came’

 

He said, I was about to reject his offer when he asked to meet me awhile ago but he triggered me the moment he requested to meet me even for 30 minutes.

 

 

‘you said it will be fast’

 

I said, supposedly that was a joke from me but I delivered it in serious tone as how I saw his face looks like now. He’s pale, and he looks so tired.

 

‘Bom is pregnant’

 

He directly said.

 

‘Oh Congrats! You’ll be a father!’

 

 

I reacted as fast as I can be. I was supposed to be happy and excited but honestly, in some seconds my heart automatically just feel broke. Those words are like knives that triggered my heart directly. I am fine but I can’t explain how much his statement hurts me.

 

‘are you happy?’

 

He asked and to assure him, I smiled, a force smile and nodded.

 

‘Aren’t you?’

 

I asked him and he smirked.

 

‘I am’

 

He said but the tone of his voice just wants me to worry, instead of asking him, I just brush that off on my mind. We’re enough and I honestly don’t want to be involved on their lives. I’ve been hurt a lot.

 

‘Is that the reason why you asked me to meet you?’

 

I asked trying not to sound like sarcastic but he kept silent.

 

‘I think I have to go, I will personally meet bommie to congratulate her’

 

 

I said maintaining to be jolly as I stood up.

 

 

‘I heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter