A night to remember

This Lovely Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

Honestly, I am expecting to hear her nags, or to physicaly hurt me, punch me, slap me, to look at me intensely when I asked her to at least have some breakfast with me but she didn’t. Instead, she silently sits beside me in one table with my friends from the states which happened to be her friends as well, Bom and Seunghyun.

 

‘How surprising to know that you guys know each other and even close friends!’

 

Bommie Exclaimed. I smirked as I put my arm on chaerin’s shoulder and to my surprise, she didn’t even push it away.

 

‘What’s surprising with that? World is too small for soul mates not to meet right baby?’

 

This time she intensely glares at me that leads me to put my arm off of her, though she didn’t say any word. That is so not her.

 

‘Anyway, how you guys be related?’

 

I asked as I change the topic when the food arrives.

 

‘Chaerin is Tabi’s original best friend but since I came in tabi’s life and to chaerinnie’s life, she became my best friend too, and we get even closer than how she and tabi was. Hahaha right chaerin?’

 

She asked her, I look at her as I saw the slight smile she gave to bom, or should I say her signature force smile. I don’t know if I am the only person who can notice how she looks at tabi awkwardly, every now and then she is looking at him while tabi is busy taking his food. Is there something going on?

I lean on my chair as I watch how bom put some food on tabi’s plate and when switching sight to chaerin’s side. I am pretty sure she’s avoiding to see the couple.

 

‘So, how’s the wedding?’

 

I asked.

 

‘It was great even you missed it! psh’

 

Bom said pouting.

 

‘Well, I explained what happened and you knew it already right?’

‘Fine I forgive you! Just be thankful that we went here now’

‘Yes, thank you’

‘Anyway, chaerin-ah why didn't you attend the reception? You left without even biding goodbye. That’s sad huh!’

 

I don’t know why but, some scene just automatically appears on my mind.

 

'I JUST WENT ON A WORST EVENT WHERE MY BESTFRIEND MARRIED THE LOVE OF HER LIFE WHICH IS THE MAN I ALSO LOVE, THEY ARE HAPPY! YES, I'M SAD BUT, I NEVER WISH TO DIE! SOMEBODY HELP ME! HELP ME!'

 

Don’t  tell me-

I look at her as I switch look at tabi, he’s now looking at her like he’s waiting for her answer too. As I look back at her looking at him, her eyes, it has something on it. Something deep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

If there’s a choice to just jump in the window I will grab it at this kind moment. Why it has to be them that I need to meet?

People you wish to avoid will always end up meeting you. FML.

How small world is for them have to be connected with this bastard beside me?

Why you keep doing this to me? Can he just disappear?

 

‘Anyway, chaerin-ah why did not attend the reception? You left without even biding goodbye. That’s sad huh!’

 

And the question I want to avoid has been asked.

I tried my best not making any eye contact with him, but I don’t know why my eyes always end up looking at him. He is looking at me directly and that look, that I cannot understand what the true meaning is, that kind of look that started all the thoughts that ever since I should never think of, that look that breaks my heart over and over. Only him can give me that look.

 

‘Sorry to in, maybe I am the reason why she left without saying so guys’

 

I am not expecting his words. What now? All of us shift glares at him who’s sitting confidently and still looking straight at me. The way he stares, it is truthfully irritating.

 

‘I asked her to drop by on my place. That time, I am too depress deciding and I have no one there, no friends neither family aside from my sister which is busy. I need someone to talk to and …’

 

What is he doing? When did I drop by on his place?

 

‘chaerin is all I have, and I am not wrong because that day, she made me so happy and I am here. End up accepting task that is meant for me. Because of my love, I end up picking the right decision, I guess?’

 

He said with a smirk as he put his arm on my shoulder, I believe I have to pull it off but I don’t know why it seem like all the strength i have faded.

 

‘oh my gosh~ that’s too sweet! Hahahaha’

 

Bom said then laughed. Though that’s quite a lie, I have to thank him for that moment that he saved me with the most scary question I ever heard.

 

We did a lot of talking or should I say, Mr. Kwon and bom did. I never say any word after as well as tabi. He seems changed, yes he is a silent man but, his appearance seems gloomy. Today.

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

I went straight to my and dara’s room after the breakfast, yes. I stayed and let the irritation fades for a while. He requested me to stay in front of bom and tabi and who am I to decline that.

 

‘chaerin look! Seungri gave this!’

 

Dara is talking about the dress. Ever since I we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter