A Dare

This Lovely Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

The Dare

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

‘GO MEET HIM AND DON’T EVER SHOW YOUR FACE AT THE COMPANY WITHOUT THE COMPLETE INTERVIEW!!!!’

 

He yelled then immediately cut the line.

 

‘He’s obviously mad?’

 

Dara said in sarcastic way. I look at her and roll my eyes.

 

‘You know what, if I can do it I will’

 

‘You can-’

 

‘But, I’m not free today, forgot about boss asking me to talk to the man who’ll do the cover of our magazine’s next issue?’

 

Sigh.

 

‘You don’t have any choice but to go and ask him politely to finish answering the interview; remember clroo~ in POLITE way!’

 

She said giving me her teasing smile before she left.

That was just easy, asking him to do the interview and done but, I don’t know why since that last time we met which is a week ago, he never left my mind and I kept thinking about the kiss, his smile that captivates me and his stares. Gaaaah I can imagine how awkward it will be if I see his face, well, again.

 

‘What should I do? Urgggh!’

 

--

 

‘Mr. Kwon is quite busy today; he’s still inside the board room for an IMPORTANT meeting’

 

His oh-so-look-flirty secretary told me then rolled her eyes like I am a threat, she can even eat her boss if she wants, as if I am going to get him!

 

‘Well, I can wait’

 

‘Urgh miss, I don’t want to be rude but who are you anyway? I told you Mr. Kwon is busy, get yourself out of the building and go back some other time!’

 

Calm yourself chaerin, keep calm and think about your future with the company. I turn my back on her just to breathe some fresh air before going back because I can’t just handle her treating me like that. I am about to explode when I heard seungri calling my name. Oh god, thank you for saving me.

 

‘Chaerin~’

‘Oh seungri’

‘What brought you here?’

‘Well’

 

As I show him my interview folder.

 

‘I see, you’re not with dara?’

‘She has some different task today’

 

How I wish she’s here to do this instead of me.

 

‘Do you happen to know him Mr. Lee? She keeps insisting to meet boss when I repeatedly informed her that he is busy.’

 

‘Why did you do that?’

 

I look at seungri as if he’s too worried about this flirty-secretary’s act.

 

‘Why not? She’s pestering me!’

 

What? I’m what?

 

‘She’s Mr. Kwon’s Girl so don’t dare treating her that way!’

 

I put my chin up as if I am proud with me being his girl- Girl?

I look at seungri confuse while he just stares at me giving me a wink, I look at the secretary who’s now looking sorry. I am feeling boss, myself.

 

--

 

‘He’s quite busy the past few days that’s why it’s really hard to talk to him now, I told the secretary to inform him that you’re here so he’ll probably be here in a short time’

 

That’s prob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter