Chapter 15

This Lovely Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

 

 

Chaerin's POV

 

 

'You did a great job Ms. Lee, the bosses read the column about Mr. Kwon and all they did was was to be amazed. Good job to you and to dara'

 

Boss said, Dara and I gave our bows for respect.

 

'Wooh~ i am going to pass the good news to my loves'

 

'seungri?'

 

'who else?'

 

 

She answered irritated.

 

 

'what about you? I thought you and the great Mr. Kwon is dating?'

 

 

Now, I think I am the one who has the right to be irritated.

it's been 2 weeks since i last saw that jerk's face. After he asked me If am going to believe him if ever he'll confess that he fell for me which i know that i gave him the rightest answer for saying 'No' because look, he doesn't even remember to atleast show his face to me after that scenario. Two weeks and there is no mark him.

Dara and seugnri gets stronger, he make sure to drop by to pick dara after shift i seriously wanted to ask sometimes if that jerk is still alive because as far as i know, we're still dating or- did he gave up and as far as i can remember we have some dare about that slave thing, is he hiding to avoid to accept the dare? uhuh-

I smirk as i imagine him really planning to do that. What if I surprise him and get him my price, him to be my slave? psh

 

 

'what's with you laughing on your own chaerin-ah'

 

Dara asked, i don't even recognize that i am day dreaming in real life.

 

 

 

--

 

'bless you!'

 

the old lady told me after i bought some rice cake from her. It's been a long time since i last walked along the street alone, late at night. This is one of the things i missed doing alone. It feels good seeing people doing different tasks while you feel like you are born to jsut watch them goes by.

 

'awww'

 

the girl i bump into yelled. I immediately help her as she pick her bag up before saying sorry.

 

'next time look straight and stop day dreaming while walking!!'

 

she said. obviously mad, havent she heard my sorry? tsk Indeed, there's a lot of jerks in this world.

Speaking of a jerk. I wonder where he is now, somehow i suddenly miss having him around. The past days that he keeps pestering me, i haven't had this kind of boring day. I blame myself for missing him when we just spent days that i can even count on my fingers and yet, i somehow got attached on his jerk personality. well, i can admit. He is fun to be with.

 

I stop when i saw the spot where we last talked. Road side, and that time the rain was pouring.

 


‘Would you believe me if I say that I am in love with you?’

 

would I really going to believe him if he say so?

I already answered him with a No but, half of me wants to say yes. He might be a jerk but sometimes, i can feel that all his words are sincere. the way he looks at me, it feels so safe, his kisses, that feels so true.

I shook my head as i reminisce everything we've shared. No chaerin, you can't trust someone you don't even know.

 

Words fooled you way back, and you should learn from that.

 

I said to myself as i rush my self home. Rain is slowly pouring that i take the courage to run as fast as i can.

I immediately went straight to my room to take a shower, i can't let myself be sick, i still have a lot of works to do.

I usually drink milk to be sleepy everynight, one way to avoid over thinking. Since mom is not yet home, i make myself a glass of it. Usually it is mom who serves a glass of milk to my room everynight. I wonder what took her so long to go home.

I plan to spend the rest of the night reading some books in my room when i heard someone coughing.

automatically, i freeze. I don't believe in ghost but i believe what i heard is a cough of a man.

 

'Dad, don't scare me this time'

 

I prayed as i take another step when the cough continues. My eyes went wide as i put down the glass of milk and take the courage to get the broom that i sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter