Chapter 18

This Lovely Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

She is lying next to me as I hold her hand that I placed on my cheek while looking directly to every inch of her face. Her presence is enough to make the weather comfortable.

To be honest, I don’t know where to find myself after what happened if it is not because of this girl in front of me, The stranger I married that changes my way of thinking as well as how I want my life to be, I am probably seeing myself in states now, the place where I belong.

 

Her eyebrows suddenly crossed; maybe someone is pissing her on her dream.

 

 

 

‘You’re a jerk’

 

 

 

She said while asleep, aside from the fact that it is funny the way she is talking while sleeping, the fact that I am probably the one she is dreaming of, I don’t know why but she just took away every part of my heart and for the very first time. I know, the greatest jerk kwon jiyong is in love with you chaerin.

 

I kiss her forehead, I just can’t stop and once again she talked.

 

 

 

‘Don’t leave me….. jiyong’

 

 

 

My heart almost skips a beat, this girl, she don’t want me to leave her.

 

 

 

‘I will not, as long as you need me’

 

 

I told her hoping that she heard it as I close my eyes still, holding her hand like how I want to hold the world with her.

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

‘oh gosh awww’

 

 

 

I suddenly woke up by the great noise I heard, due to lack of sleep, my head ache like crazy plus the fact that I still don’t feel well.

 

I look at my side finding out that she is no longer here beside me.

 

 

 

‘Oh my blood!’

 

 

 

I heard that cause me to rush out of the room.

 

I found her standing at the sink holding her bleeding finger; I immediately went to her side to wash the blood as I see her crying with real tears like a lost child.

 

 

 

‘Why are you so clumsy?’

 

 

 

I asked as she keeps sobbing.

 

 

 

I put some medicine on her wound then cover it with a bandage. She just keep looking at me while I am doing those.

 

 

 

‘What?’

 

 

I asked, seriously feeling irritated maybe because of how bad my head aches as of now.

 

 

 

‘I dream of you last night’

 

 

 

I am a bit shock the moment I heard her, I wasn’t expecting she’ll spill it out.

 

 

 

‘You were leaving me’

 

 

 

I can sense the sadness on her tone, she really don’t want to be alone.

Surprisingly, she hugged me.

 

 

‘Please don’t’

 

 

She said that made me confuse, the last thing I know is that she’s this tough girl who don’t want the jerk kwon jiyong in her life, what is happening?

 

 

 

‘Hey, I will not go anywhere’

 

 

‘I know you are having a hard time, I am also here for you’

 

 

She said, I thought it is about her and her dream, I never realize it is the issue about me. I take her arms away from me as I made an excuse to escape the scene; I just don’t want to talk about anything that can stress me out now.

 

 

‘you can’t always run’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter