Heartache

This Lovely Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER 1

HEARTACHE

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

Just in time as the wedding bell ends, the beautiful sound of the song You and I starts to play being the chosen wedding song. I explore the whole place, watching how happy the people around for the ceremony. The most awaited ceremony of the people we are close with. 

'I Do'

I answered when the priest asked the most beautiful question and yet the most painful. sighed. I honestly should be happy but, a big part of me feel suffocated and I feel that staying on this place watching them this glad while slowly, my own thoughts are killing me inside was never good. This One sided love.

Choi Seunghyun, the most important man in my life; the person who taught me how to be happy; to accept the fact that I’ll ever love someone & at the same time, be able to feel how painful love is. He chose to marry Park Bom, my best friend, the person who treated me as her own little sister, her forever companion, the one she trusts the most. 

 

The memory was fresh as the day they invited me out to "surprise" me about the news, about their wedding plan that indeed surprised me.

It was a formal dinner 8 months ago; I wasn't expecting that they'll plan to get married that soon since that was only the 5th month of their relationship. Yes. They barely had a year while I let myself to be jailed for the whole 5 years to have this unrequited one sided relationship with Seunghyun and no one is aware on it.

I can live with that.

I can face & stand in front of him without any hesitation. I can show him how much I care, without him knowing that I am secretly in love with him, and that was seriously hard. No one likes to be part of a one sided love and no one wishes to love someone who can never love them back, no one. Not even I but-

But, I did and, still doing it.

 

I met Seunghyun, 5 years ago; he's not the average "cool guy" you may call in the universities but, I define him as more than that. He's a gentleman, a handsome gentleman. I’m on my starting year as a freshman while he's a sophomore. Same year when my Father left the world and left me. I’m not in good terms with my Father & I regret that. He just left me without even letting me forgive him and without him forgiving me for being a hateful daughter he doesn't deserve. When he died, I found myself rebelling. I skipped class, skipped meals, roamed around, met unknown people, and joined rebellious organization. I became this worthless girl that got involved into random fist fights. I was not scared, never get scared and doesn't want to. In short, I was lost. 

But, that's when I felt so free from all the regrets and pains. It was what I thought as right, Even my mom can't stop me from my rebellion. No one can but, unexpectedly He did. Seunghyun did.

 

As what he said, I caught his attention when he saw me having some fight with some es from the other school and there he decided to know me better. I never allow random men to be involved in my life for I grew up believeng that just like my father, they are good for nothing. So when Seunghyun starts to approac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter