Chapter 2 - Human World

Super Natural [HIATUS]

“Nana, aren’t you going to register tomorrow?” Raina asked while walking with her at the sidewalk. They were spending their vacation before the school would start.

“Yeah, it’s the last day of registration anyway and I don’t want to please the other people just to let me in.”

“Good! Still in Kyung Hee huh?” Raina tilted her head to her right side and she waited for her answer.

“Always, although I want to study in Korea University, but the tuition is too expensive and that would a total rip off. That would prevent me from buying some make-ups.”

“Nana, always make-ups as usual you’re beautiful without putting too much make-up on.” She hissed at her friends answer.

“If I didn’t put make-up on I would look like an average Korean like everybody else. Only my eyes holds me back I’m not like you, Raina. How bout you? Why do you always buy milk?” Nana smirked and raised a brow.

“Ah just stop it! If I only had your height I wouldn’t buy too much milk in the store. Ok I admit if you have make-up you’re making straight girls go gay for you.”

“See?? We have our own reasons..I’ll take that as a compliment. It’s not my fault for them to like me. Blame my beauty.”

“Yeah Ms. Ice Princess you’ve got them all! Don’t add me to your fans! I’m not one of them.” She smiled while the two were walking at the side walk. It suddenly rained hard and they ran to the nearest shop to stay over.

“Raina, let’s go to that restaurant.” And they went inside while waiting for the rain to stop.

 

“You have to hide your identity as a guy.” When she heard that she had to sacrifice one thing and by disguising as a guy. She immediately refused.

“No way!” She crossed her arms in front her forming symbol an x symbol. Telling her friend that she was total disagreeing with her idea.

“Disguising as a guy would save you from getting caught that easily.”

“B-but! I don’t want to act like a guy! Geez, Jooyeon is there anything else that could hide me from them?”

“Yes, but I know you wouldn’t agree with this. The last resort is really harsh on a demon. You have to give up all your powers as a demon and be a human in your whole life and it means death will be no exception.” She said it with a serious tone.

“What?! Urrrggghhh! This isn’t fair at all.” Lizzy shut her eyes then she shook her head in disbelief.

“Unless you’re up to that second option?” Jooyeon grinned widely.

“No and no!” Lizzy and Jooyeon heard the horses crying from afar.

“Those horses! That’s my family’s horses. It seems like that the searching got much earlier than I thought.” Lizzy panicked and this made the brunette to be intimidated in front of Jooyeon.

“So what be a human? Or disguise as a guy? Choose now before they will reach this place.” They heard the horses were getting closer. Lizzy shut her eyes again and she decided the easiest one.

“! Ok disguise as a guy let’s go now before they will find me.” Jooyeon smiled widely as she dragged Lizzy to her secret underground chamber.

“Lizzy, do you have your dark card?”

“Yeah, of course I might need it.”

“Wait! Give me 10 seconds to pack up.”

“Sure! Just make it quicker than 10 seconds.” Jooyeon nodded as she disappeared next to her and in less than 10 seconds she came back with all her things packed up.

“Ready?” Jooyeon looked at the girl next to her.

“Ready!” They cut their finger and wrote down the human world on the dark card using their blood. After they finished up writing it down they arrived quickly to their destination. It was raining when they arrived at the human world. The two were at the alley in some restaurant in Seoul. Lizzy felt irk because she got soaked because of the rain.

 

“Nana, let’s go to the bathroom I need one.” Nana olny nodded and followed her friend.

 

“Damn it! Why is it raining now?! What a bad day!” She said. The blue flames started appearing around her body without any second thoughts Jooyeon smacked Lizzy’s nape.

 

While Nana was waiting for Raina she saw the window lit up in bluish color and she was so curious to what it was. But the fog on the window was blocking the sight.

 

“Ouch! Jooyeon why did you hit me?!”

“Idiot! Humans can see us die it down!”

“I thought were spiritual beings?!”

“Yes, we are but we used dark cards instead of dark keys.”

“So what’s the difference between those two?!” Lizzy sensed someone was looking at them and it was the same with Jooyeon.

“Let’s go somewhere.” Lizzy said seriously and they disappeared in the alley. Nana took some napkin to wipe off the fog on the window so she could have a good look. As soon she finished it she didn’t see anyone at the alley.

“Nana what are you looking at the window.” Raina asked.

“Oh..nothing, let’s go back I’m hungry at least let’s buy something before the rain stops.”

“That’s a good idea.”

 

~~

“We were almost caught!”

“But too slow to see us.”

“God! You’re really…” Jooyeon clenched her fists and shot her a deathly glare.

“What?”

“Forget it! Are you really the Park’s daughter really? You don’t know much about these kinds of things?! Ne?!” The two stayed at the bus stop while waiting for the rain to stop.

“I do not care much about those two anyways as long as I can use them to escape from that world.” Jooyeon only put her hand on her forehead as she shook it in disbelief.

“If you use dark keys the advantage of that is you can’t be seen by humans it has a power of hiding the appearance of a demon. But if you use dark cards humans can see you. Geez, Miss Park Soo Young I couldn’t believe it that you were born like this!”

“So? For me they are the same as long as you can use them to travel on both worlds. So what is the big deal about it” Jooyeon only sighed at her friend's arrogance.

“Yeah yeah yeah, let’s find a condo to live in, but wait! Don’t use your powers in front of many people. You’ll freaked out the huma-” Lizzy cut her off.

“Damn Jooyeon! Sometimes you’re like my omma, but she’s much worst. I know that I’m not that stupid enough to show myself to them.”

“Just reminding you!” They searched a condo in Seoul that day and they found one near at a university. They threw their baggage at the end of the room and they took a shower. After the two finished drying themselves up; they jumped on the bed feeling the softness of it.

“We’re finally here so we’re gonna stay here for a while, but it would be boring just to stay here without doing anything.” Lizzy sighed at the thought of it.

“Why don’t we register on that university near us just to pass our time. It’s the last week of February now and in March school starts.”

“God! Ok I don’t want to work for all these humans, lucky their asses.”

“For sake! Lizzy you whine too much!”

“Just get used to it Joo..”

“I can’t believe it I’m still alive as your friend until now.”

“Hahahaha, lucky for you.” The two demons slept all day and when the morning came. They decided to have a visit at the university near them.

“Lizzy! Wait before you go out! Let me give you a makeover.”

“Not now?”

“Yes it is!”

“Why you didn’t do it yesterday?”

“We were freaking tired and the first day of coming here they wouldn’t detect your presence that quick.”

Lizzy sighed and she sat in front of the mirror. Jooyeon put the wig on her head, put some fuzzy moustache, and she thickened her eyebrows a little bit. After the long makeover Lizzy looked at her reflection in the mirror with wide eyes.

“J-Joo is this really me? Damn! There’s no more girly image left on Lizzy.” She bit her lip and frowned at her own reflection.

“That’s my creation and this one too.” She handed a little bottle of liquid.

“What is this?”

“That one is a ningen spray so you would smell like humans if some demons try to find you in the human world. It would take time before they would find you.”

“I can see your well prepared huh?”

“Of course just use that before you go out every day that spray would take effect for about 24 hours. Don’t forget to act like a guy too and changed your voice to manly one.”

“Yeah man! How’s that?”

“Pretty good! I’ve never thought you could pull that off.” She was really amazed by Lizzy’s mimicking a guy’s voice. “How could you pull it off like that? Even I can’t do that and it would hurt my vocal chords.”

“I have more talents than you.” She laughed at her friend.

“Whatever! Let’s go?”

“Wait! How bout you? It’s unfair I am dressed up like this and you’re stil-”

“I wanna remind you, no one knows me in the demon world. I just don’t show myself to the other demons. So if I go out like this they wouldn’t know that I'm from that world.”

“Aist! So unfair!”

“Let’s go we don’t wanna be late, right?”

“Yeah,” The two demons headed to the university that day.


Hey guys! I'm back with chapter 2 yay!

Sorry if this chapter is boring.

I'll make it up to you on the next chapter.

And I have to cut it off here LOL!

I hope that wouldn't confuse you when the sudden changing of scenes.

Thanks for the new subscriber and tell me what do you think

With this chapter? Hope there's no silent readers :'(

I'll try to edit some errors when I have time.

Hope you'll enjoy it see you on the next chapter! ciao!